What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Player Milestones (That teams might help them reach this week) (1 Viewer)

Neil Beaufort Zod

Footballguy
Wanted to see if we could keep an eye on player milestones that might affect contract bonuses, etc. that teams might help them achieve.

Examples: Lamb has 91 receptions. Godwin has 89. Mike Evans needs 83 yards for 1,000. If they want to rest starters in week 18, they might want to get these guys close in week 17 so they're not out there long.

D. Adams has 88 receptions. J. Jacobs leads Henry by 110 yards for the rushing title. With nothing else to play for, reaching these milestones might be an objective for the team.

Nick Chubb is about 200 yards behind the league leader right now, from memory he has been runner up multiple times, or 150 from 1500 yards

Justin Jefferson is about 250 from 2000 yards and less from the all time record

Most likely they are being started everywhere anyway

I thought I had read that Justin Fields was on pace to beat Lamar Jackson’s single season rushing record.
Looks like he's just under 200 yards away. Not exactly close, but maybe they give him a shot at it this coming week? Good catch.
He has 2 weeks to get it. He’s already had a 147 yard game against Detroit, which would put him only about 50 something yards away if he can replicate that.

I thought I had read that Justin Fields was on pace to beat Lamar Jackson’s single season rushing record.
Looks like he's just under 200 yards away. Not exactly close, but maybe they give him a shot at it this coming week? Good catch.
He has 2 weeks to get it. He’s already had a 147 yard game against Detroit, which would put him only about 50 something yards away if he can replicate that.
Yeah, I meant make it a bigger part of the game plan in week 17 so it's realistic in week 18. Would be something to hang their hat on, and I'm sure Fields would like to have it.

I think he can get 100 this week. They play Minn home next week, who could be sitting some players. Fields has mentioned it already.

Yeah, I meant make it a bigger part of the game plan in week 17 so it's realistic in week 18. Would be something to hang their hat on, and I'm sure Fields would like to have it.
I’m absolutely positive my LCG team would like it. :pickle:

Read last night that Christian Kirk has a ton of incentives on the line.

He's at 76/988 and has a chance to make an extra $3m.

Each of these incentives is $500K. 80, 90 and 100 catches. 1,000, 1,100 and 1,200 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread