What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

players you will never draft again (1 Viewer)

Amendola

I don't care how far he falls. There's no value in a guy who doesn't start but you can't drop.

Ray Rice.

Not a big fan of his to begin with, so having him in the throes of a horrific season sucks all the more.

Doug Martin

Larry Fitzgerald

Trich

Chris Johnson

Ray Rice

Amendola

Maybe Andre he's losing it, prolly won't score a td all year

i hates them i hates them all

Last edited by a moderator:
Ketamine Dreams said:
Chris Johnson
With the OL having another year to gel he may do next year what people thought he would this year. He should also have a much lower ADP.

Fitz was already on my do not draft list this year. The Cards offense is horrible.

Will avoid DMC no matter how far he drops. Also thanks for nothing David Wilson and Roddy White.

Fitz was already on my do not draft list this year. The Cards offense is horrible.

Will avoid DMC no matter how far he drops. Also thanks for nothing David Wilson and Roddy White.
I would draft Fitz again but only with a good QB. I knew better than to trust Palmer, but wanted to believe.

Wise Old Owl said:
bulger2holt said:
Finley (have been burned 3x)

Nicks (burned 2x)

CJ2K (burned 2X)

Trich (first and last time)
what. hes te10 right now even missing a game and having his bye. If you used him he gave you solid production for his adp. He was also te5 in 2011.
Let's see how many games he misses

There isn't a single player I wouldn't draft again, at the right price, in the right situation.

There are some players that a lot of other people say they won't draft again...some listed in this thread...that I love taking at a discount.

Too many people make decisions based on emotion and emotionally-clouded perception, and not reality.

Houston turmOiler said:
Roddy White
"Sure, you've been a model of consistency for five straight years, but you got off to a slow start after trying to play through a HAS, and now you're dead to me." :crazy:

BTW, I have plenty of names I could contribute to this topic, but I'll just wait and post them in the thread "People you should definitely draft next year." You're looking at the guy who swore off all Carolina RBs for eternity the very season they had two 1,000-yard rushers.

Darren Mcfadden.
This is weird to me. I drafted him in the late 6th round this year, as the 25th RB taken. I'm perfectly happy with what he has provided from that spot. Not great but bye week replacement, spot start no. 2, he has been fine. At some point, everyone represents value.

Now if only Spiller wasn't a hot pile of garbage.....

Users who are viewing this thread