What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs Thread - Denver V New England (1 Viewer)

What in the world... TomBrady punting on 3rd down? Belichick is a serious D bag
How so? Throwing a pass to Gronk for a TD would be piling it on or being a D bag.
What was the point then?
Denver didn't have anyone back to return it since they weren't expecting a punt. Guarantees deep position.
Right, but who cares about position? The clock is far more important than position.

He's one of if not the worst in the NFL at engineering comebacks of mroe than 2 TDs. Then again that's probably not very important since they don't happen much.Denver's defense really is that bad. Whenever they play an NFL offense they allow a million points. When is the last time they shut down a good offense? I just looked they played 5 games against top 10 offenses they shut down SD 1 time. But in those 5 games they allowed 180 points or 36 ppg. They were terrible against good offenses.
C'mon, the Denver D manhandled the powerhouses of KC, Mia, Chicago, SD once. That D is good. Or maybe they were just playing a bunch of hack teams during tha win streak.
Hack offenses. Some of the teams weren't terrible.

Belichecky didn't even need to cheat/find a loophole to beat the Broncos. Hopefully we won't have to listen to New England's lame schtick about how great they think their opponent is next week. :rolleyes:

Belichecky didn't even need to cheat/find a loophole to beat the Broncos. Hopefully we won't have to listen to New England's lame schtick about how great they think their opponent is next week. :rolleyes:
Yeah, good sportsmanship is sooo overrated.

Congrats to NE. There is not a team in the league that can beat Brady when he is on like that. You guys deserve it. :thumbup:

Elway hit it when he said Denver is on a three year plan, but this year was a step in the right direction. I am happy for Denver because they exceeded all expectations and are a really young team that is only going to get better.

I am hoping for a NE/GB Superbowl because that would be fun.....

Von Miller = Dbag for that
what happened i missed it...
He got angry that the Pats are toying with them. Not a DBag, just a competitor.
competitor would have smacked a guy in the mouth when he was looking...not suckered a guy with his back turned.
so are you saying Vonn Miller isn't a competitor? :confused:
Exactly. Von hit him late in the back out of frustration, but it was a push on a 300+ pound linemen who moved all of 3 yards. Not making excuses, but that guy has stubbed his toe harder than Von hit him,

Last edited by a moderator:
Von Miller = Dbag for that
what happened i missed it...
He got angry that the Pats are toying with them. Not a DBag, just a competitor.
competitor would have smacked a guy in the mouth when he was looking...not suckered a guy with his back turned.
so are you saying Vonn Miller isn't a competitor? :confused:
He's a competitor that suckered a guy in a lame ### way.

Why is Brady still in this game? Any other reason besides getting a few more F.U. points off the Broncos?
to up his punting average...
Run it up, its the patriot way.
Until the other team can stop them, sure.This isn't pop warner where everyone gets a ribbon and told they are awesome.
They dont run it up on teams that can stop them, im not gonna pretend to know why belichick does what he does, but I like to believe hes sticking it to essentially everyone that isnt a pats fan, you all hate the pats either way, might as well give you something to complain about.Your hatred makes him stronger, classiest team in the NFL, best team in the NFL and you all hate it. :fishy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Brady still in this game? Any other reason besides getting a few more F.U. points off the Broncos?
to up his punting average...
Run it up, its the patriot way.
Until the other team can stop them, sure.This isn't pop warner where everyone gets a ribbon and told they are awesome.
They dont run it up on teams that can stop them, im not gonna pretend to know why belichick does what he does, but I like to believe hes sticking it to essentially everyone that isnt a pats fan, you all hate the pats either way, might as well give you something to complain about.Your hatred makes him stronger, classiest team in the NFL, best team in the NFL and you all hate it.

:fishy:
I'll buy most of what you threw down here, but the "classiest team in the NFL"? The team that has been accused and convicted for cheating a couple times? The team whose coach walked off the field of the Super Bowl before the game was even over an didn't shake hands with the other team? I agree that if the league hates you you might as well give them reason, but that isn't a "classy" move, it is a juvenile move. So classy doesn't really fit the rest of your comments.

Seeing how we wouldn't have had a 2011-2012 season without the efforts of Robert Kraft, the least they can do is give them another Super Bowl.

Looking the drive log, the Patriots uncharacteristically gave the Broncos great starting field position once. It was off a Brady pick setting up the Broncos at the Patriots' 24. That got the Broncos a TD. Other than that, the Broncos best starting field position was their own 24.

Users who are viewing this thread