What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please Read - Big Change For The Forum - Asking For Your Grace - Forum Offline 8/1 (1 Viewer)

Really appreciate all the efforts for this forum migration. I know firsthand what it takes to make that happen and tip my hat to Joe and the team. Thanks!

@Joe Bryant is it possible that in the thread listings of the forums that the page count for each topic could be put back in like it was in the old forums? When it used to say 83 84 85 for the last few pages of a topic so we can skip right to the end without going in at the beginning each time.

The new forums look great btw! Thanks!

@Joe Bryant is it possible that in the thread listings of the forums that the page count for each topic could be put back in like it was in the old forums? When it used to say 83 84 85 for the last few pages of a topic so we can skip right to the end without going in at the beginning each time.

Sorry but I don't think so.

@Joe Bryant I'm not getting email notifications when someone likes/quotes me in a thread anymore with the new thread. None of my preferences have changed... is this a thing for anyone else?

@Joe Bryant I'm not getting email notifications when someone likes/quotes me in a thread anymore with the new thread. None of my preferences have changed... is this a thing for anyone else?

Not that I'm aware of. I'm honestly not sure how those work for Xenforo.

Hmmm... I've tried everything and can't get emails to come through. Is anyone getting email notifications when someone quotes you???

Hmmm... I've tried everything and can't get emails to come through. Is anyone getting email notifications when someone quotes you???
i haven’t tried the email stuff (too much spam imo) but the classic “bell icon” alerts at the top of the forum work great for me to tell me if anyone quoted or reacted to one of my posts. But I imagine you already have that stuff turned on so apologies if so.

i haven’t tried the email stuff (too much spam imo) but the classic “bell icon” alerts at the top of the forum work great for me to tell me if anyone quoted or reacted to one of my posts. But I imagine you already have that stuff turned on so apologies if so.

That's what I use too., I love how those work on the forum.

The new forums look great btw! Thanks!
Agreed! Currently, the only place I see to skip ahead is at the absolute bottom of each page in a thread.

If what you’re asking for can’t be done on the thread list page, could the page # and skip to last option at least live on the top of each page in a thread. It’s a pain on phone to always have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to get the option to move to end or to another page.

I’ve never got them. Thank God 😁

Thanks for the response. Ya I still have that bell notifications. But am not always on here so it's nice to get an email notification when someone responds so I can check it.
Cmon, there's gotta be SOMEONE who gets email notifications for replies! :P

@Joe Bryant @Memphis Foundry
Is there any way to remove the Mega Footer section at the bottom?

When i click on a thread I've read, it brings me to the newest unread post which is awesome. But when i click on a multi page thread, it brings me to page one by default and then i have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find the navigation buttons to go to the last page, then when i get there, I'm scrolling down to see the latest/most recent post. That's a little annoying on mobile right now because at the bottom of the page it goes latest post, navigation buttons, add reply, similar topics, then the mega footer below. It looks like you arent using the mega footer yet, and it's clearly intended to be customized, so maybe remove it until you have something to put there?

Mega Footer​

These footer widgets can be used to display your own custom messages.

Useful links​

Social Links​

You could even link to your social profiles, such as:

Footer Header​

This is some example content.
And this is another paragraph..

When i click on a multi page thread, it brings me to page one by default and then i have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find the navigation buttons to go to the last page, then when i get there, I'm scrolling down to see the latest/most recent post.

A bit of a shortcut: when I click a thread that takes me to the first post on the first page, I hit the back button, then under that thread title I'll click the time of the latest post and it takes me to the very latest post. Then I can scroll up to find where I last read.

Its a little less PITA than what you've been doing.

Users who are viewing this thread