What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pokemon Go (1 Viewer)

I've hatched a number of Alolan Gen 1s heavily weighted towards Sandshrew. Currently have 4 7km eggs incubating and 4 gifts in the queu to open when these hatch.

A shout out to either JBLgirl or Jeoedood.  Thanks for the Kangaskhan from Ridgefield, CT.

sporkalope

I just sent a bunch of friend requests to you degenerates.  Will send gifts frequently as I should be back in business downtown Atlanta.

Wait, this is still a thing? You people need to get a life, jeez. Have to go play Clash of Clans, will be back later.

Is this thing still on?

Going to be starting this with my boys (7 & 5) - I need friends to send gifts to:

Here's my trainer code: 7169 8953 4629 (Thehank278)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody catch a Cresslina (sp?) - I was in Vegas for a week and got in both a 5-man and a 6-man Raid and we came up short both times.  Which was a little weird because few months back we did a 7-main Raid for Mewtwo and beat him.  I think I was playing with some Pokemon Go uber gamer - dude had two phones going and was talking like Rain Man about the IV, CP and HP of some guys.  I was like "damn dude".   :lmao:

I've hatched a number of Alolan Gen 1s heavily weighted towards Sandshrew. Currently have 4 7km eggs incubating and 4 gifts in the queu to open when these hatch.

A shout out to either JBLgirl or Jeoedood.  Thanks for the Kangaskhan from Ridgefield, CT.

sporkalope
I've soured on 7k eggs - I started waiting to open gifts until after I spin stops because I have enough Alolan Digletts, Sandshrews, Muks and whatever the others are.  It got old.  I know I should keep doing it to try and get a Farfetch'd but it's too time consuming for little return.

I've soured on 7k eggs - I started waiting to open gifts until after I spin stops because I have enough Alolan Digletts, Sandshrews, Muks and whatever the others are.  It got old.  I know I should keep doing it to try and get a Farfetch'd but it's too time consuming for little return.
I think that was a short-term thing for the 7k eggs. Pretty sure it's Alolan only again...I am desperate for 10K eggs to round out my Dex but I almost never find them. 5K are worthless but plentiful. 

Saw that - haven't done it yet though.  What's the benefit?

One thing I wish they would add is allowing trading even if you aren't near each other.  I'm never going to get a Farfetch'd
You get items when you battle another trainer and one could potentially be a Sinnoh stone that you need to evolve the Gen 4 stuff like Rhydon...

Rhydon-Rhyperior

Magmar-Magmortar

Electabuzz-Electivire

Misdreavus-Mismagus

Gligar-Gliscor

Porygon2-PorygonZ

Murkrow-Honchkrow

Sneasel-Weavile

Roselia-Roserade

Togetic-Togekiss

Dusclops-Dusknoir

I'll save a Farfetch'd for you if long distance trading ever happens.

Anybody catch a Cresslina (sp?) - I was in Vegas for a week and got in both a 5-man and a 6-man Raid and we came up short both times.  Which was a little weird because few months back we did a 7-main Raid for Mewtwo and beat him.  I think I was playing with some Pokemon Go uber gamer - dude had two phones going and was talking like Rain Man about the IV, CP and HP of some guys.  I was like "damn dude".   :lmao:
Only did one of those raids so far while we were out for community weekend.  We tried it with 5 and almost beat it but then picked up a 6th and won.  I didn't catch it but both of my kids did.  There is a whole community of players in my area that treat this like a job and are out for 40+ hours a week.  I can't imagine how much money they're spending on this for raid passes, etc.  If you look for a local Pokemon Discord group you'll find the ones in your area.  (but its also helpful for finding rare stuff or coordinating people for high level and EX raids.)

Where are you at?

I'm:

148/151

90/100

97/125

28/91

0/1  - Unknown (Meltan)
I've got everything but Smeargle (325) from Kanto and Johto but then haven't been trying to fill all the spots in Hoenn and Sinnoh.  The kids haven't been as interested and we haven't been playing as much.  I'm sure I have enough to evolve and fill most of the spots but I think I've become a Pokemon elitist.  I've been holding out for the best possible stats to evolve.  For example I'm sitting on a 98 Bagon I haven't evolved just because I was still hoping for a 100 to pop up.  (Probably unrealistic especially since scanning doesn't seem to be coming back)  Here's my Top 12 right now, that Slaking is a waste of space on the list but at the time wanted to have the max CP guy.

Wow @Lehigh98 - impressive.  I stopped playing for like 18 months so I feel somewhat confident I’d be level 38+ now if I hadn’t.  My kids only play off and on but my wife plays now :lmao:  - I still like the walking aspect to the game as it motivates me to get up and move - also, I work downtown and there’s stuff everywhere (stops, gyms and Pokémon)

Lehigh98 said:
I've got everything but Smeargle (325) from Kanto and Johto but then haven't been trying to fill all the spots in Hoenn and Sinnoh.  The kids haven't been as interested and we haven't been playing as much.  I'm sure I have enough to evolve and fill most of the spots but I think I've become a Pokemon elitist.  I've been holding out for the best possible stats to evolve.  For example I'm sitting on a 98 Bagon I haven't evolved just because I was still hoping for a 100 to pop up.  (Probably unrealistic especially since scanning doesn't seem to be coming back)  Here's my Top 12 right now, that Slaking is a waste of space on the list but at the time wanted to have the max CP guy.
Can you explain your naming convention?  The most I've done is <PokemonName><PokemonIV> - e.g. - "Mewtwo92"

Did you find that as you leveled up you caught more high-level IV Pokemon?  I think I have maybe 3 perfect ones and not really that many 95+.

Are you maxxed on storage for items and bag?

How many of each type do you keep or does it depend on the Pokemon?

You get items when you battle another trainer and one could potentially be a Sinnoh stone that you need to evolve the Gen 4 stuff like Rhydon...

Rhydon-Rhyperior

Magmar-Magmortar

Electabuzz-Electivire

Misdreavus-Mismagus

Gligar-Gliscor

Porygon2-PorygonZ

Murkrow-Honchkrow

Sneasel-Weavile

Roselia-Roserade

Togetic-Togekiss

Dusclops-Dusknoir

I'll save a Farfetch'd for you if long distance trading ever happens.
How many of these have you done?  I've done 2, working on the 3rd.  Takes 3 months, right?

Can you explain your naming convention?  The most I've done is <PokemonName><PokemonIV> - e.g. - "Mewtwo92"

Did you find that as you leveled up you caught more high-level IV Pokemon?  I think I have maybe 3 perfect ones and not really that many 95+.

Are you maxxed on storage for items and bag?

How many of each type do you keep or does it depend on the Pokemon?
Star at the beginning means its perfect 100 IV - 15/15/15 so I can sort and see all perfects.

The number is just the Pokemon Ident #, use that to help sort and because sometimes you can't fit the full name and info.

The next number is what level it is, I think most in the pic are maxed out at 40.

Last is the gender, only matters for a couple of evolutions but one more collecting thing to get OCD over.

Its easier to do that if you have PokeGenie which can do it automatically when you scan screenshots of each Pokemon, much faster to check a bunch.

(The Mewtwo is not perfect so the three numbers are Attack/Defense/HP, its also maxed at 40 but forgot to put that on, its also genderless)

I have a higher number of perfects from when independent scanners still worked and could alert you if there was a perfect in your area,

I think that was a short-term thing for the 7k eggs. Pretty sure it's Alolan only again...I am desperate for 10K eggs to round out my Dex but I almost never find them. 5K are worthless but plentiful. 
This.  The rare pokemon showing up in 7km eggs were during the special research when we had to gift multiple times to friends and we were exchanging trainer codes.  While that was going on, I was collecting those eggs.  The rare ones ended shortly after after that..maybe a week or so?  I collected:

2 Kangaskhan
Frederick, MD 10/8
Ridgefield, CT 9/21

2 Farfetch'd
Farmington, MI 9/28
Cartersville, GA 10/12  Thanks AAA!

Mr Mime
Grosse Point,MI 10/15

I caught quite a few Farfetch'd during an event around Thanksgiving 2017.  Transferred a few and have 5 included the two hatched from 7km eggs

This.  The rare pokemon showing up in 7km eggs were during the special research when we had to gift multiple times to friends and we were exchanging trainer codes.  While that was going on, I was collecting those eggs.  The rare ones ended shortly after after that..maybe a week or so?  I collected:

2 Kangaskhan
Frederick, MD 10/8
Ridgefield, CT 9/21

2 Farfetch'd
Farmington, MI 9/28
Cartersville, GA 10/12  Thanks AAA!

Mr Mime
Grosse Point,MI 10/15

I caught quite a few Farfetch'd during an event around Thanksgiving 2017.  Transferred a few and have 5 included the two hatched from 7km eggs
Nice!  Since I gifted you one you owe me one in a trade some day!  😁

You would think they would let you get rid of eggs the way you can get rid of items.

I still play pretty much every day but mainly just to fire it up and get a pokestop and a catch streak continuing. I wish they would open up the long distance trading. I am missing three from Kanto that I just don’t think I will ever get.

The Heracross is another one that just seems to avoid me. 

I have held off adding anyone on here as a friend because isn’t one of the special research missions  to add friends? I tend to be anti social so I only have one ultra friend and no one else. 

Think it’s only in Florida - I went to Orlando couple months back and caught probably 15 of them.  I kept about 8 in case I ran in to someone who wanted to trade.  I’ll hold one for you.
You might be right - just got back from a week there where I caught a few of them.

New stuff released yesterday - Delibird and Snover, also Santa Pikachu.  Some others like Snorunt, Stantler and Spheal showing up a lot more.

So oddly enough I just got the challenge to add three friends. Would some of you that listed your trainer code mind if I added you? 

My name\trainer code is:

Rydfgsa 

1591 8277 7803

So oddly enough I just got the challenge to add three friends. Would some of you that listed your trainer code mind if I added you? 

My name\trainer code is:

Rydfgsa 

1591 8277 7803
Sent.  0536 1947 1378 if anyone else wants a friend.

I'm trying to get something in my dex from all 50 states, and I'm currently at 31, along with 3 Canadian provinces and 8 other countries. 

this event sucks so far, only really see  1 new mon...an xmas tree
Delibird and Snover were new for me - Abomasnow evolution new obviously.  I’m not a fan of the Pikachu event hats but whatever.  I was also able to evolve a few Glalie and Walreins.  More Stantlers too - had only seen 1 in Florida before yesterday.

The 7-day field research is a crapshoot for getting the Sinnoh Stone and what legendary you get. I now have 2 Suicine and Entei but still need several of the birds.

The 7-day field research is a crapshoot for getting the Sinnoh Stone and what legendary you get. I now have 2 Suicine and Entei but still need several of the birds.
Can't wait for the day they allow long-distance trading for Best Friends.  I've only gotten birds so far.

Need 1 more friend for a quest : im TheHank278 - 7169 8953 4629 - I’ve added most of you guys but need some lurkers to add me!

Users who are viewing this thread