What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pokemon Go (3 Viewers)

I look at how long it is taking me to get the XP for level 40--some of those numbers you have to get for those upper levels are daunting to say the least. I think you would have to own a Go Pro or some other auto-catch device to make that obtainable.  

I'm still in. I didn't notice the 151 gifts task, was that in the green version? I played red and am looking for anyone in the DC area who is still playing to do some trades. If anyone is in the area and wants to trade let me know. 
You're mufasa60, correct?  We're lucky friends and could benefit from trading. I'm in Alexandria now and miss the group raids in my old Fairlington neighborhood and haven't done any trading in the last year or two (knew a good number of players when I was working in Georgetown).

Give me a couple of days to brush up on the trading mechanics.  

Roger aka sporkalope

I always tried to keep my friend list around 25, but with this newest challenge I have had to go find some new ones. 151?? I am at 47 right now, 

I hope they do a Johto event next because I really want a Heracross and Corsola 

Last edited by a moderator:
You're mufasa60, correct?  We're lucky friends and could benefit from trading. I'm in Alexandria now and miss the group raids in my old Fairlington neighborhood and haven't done any trading in the last year or two (knew a good number of players when I was working in Georgetown).

Give me a couple of days to brush up on the trading mechanics.  

Roger aka sporkalope
Correct I'm mufasa60. Always interested in trading as long as the longer distance is allowed. I'm not sure what the advantage of lucky trading is, something about reduced candy for evolving and powering up? If you figure something out let me know. 

Does anyone have any hints for defeating that #$%^#! Giovanni?

I keep trying but killed pretty easily most of the time.

Does anyone have any hints for defeating that #$%^#! Giovanni?

I keep trying but killed pretty easily most of the time.
I always just google something like "how to beat giovanni" with the current month in it. Lots of sites provide advice on how to beat him as well as the 3 bosses. Here is one example:

https://gamerant.com/pokemon-go-beat-giovanni-february-2021/

The problem is that you don't know ahead of time which pokemon he will be using in the 2nd and 3rd slots so you often have to do a rematch once you see who he uses in those spots.

Users who are viewing this thread