What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Possible Watershed Moment for Trump? (2 Viewers)

If Trump downplays the virus and it turns bad, would it be his downfall in this election?

• Total voters
fantasycurse42 said:
I'm excited to hear what he has to say. This is starting to get bad and it needs to be owned, if it is downplayed and turns bad, I can't fathom someone voting for the guy. 

If it is downplayed and nothing comes of it, I think he has 2020 locked up. Simply put, if he doesn't own it, he creates much more risk for his 2020 campaign, imo. 
We're rated #1 in preparedness!!!  :towelwave:

wait for it

Futures were looking good with Trump at the mic, when this current dude started talking, they collapsed. Get him outta there!

Remember now Donald just returned from India and being in the sunshine in that stadium he’s all tanned up. 
Do you think after he gets tan for real he changes his makeup routine at all? 

Or is it the same amount of makeup no matter what?

CNN thought it was such a watershed moment they cut away early to the townhall of Michael Bloomberg.  :lmao:
MSNBC did the same.  Cut to Chris Mathews and the story about Trump furious about the stock market and underselling the virus.  Coming off his actual comments, it wasn't a good look. 

Futures were looking good with Trump at the mic, when this current dude started talking, they collapsed. Get him outta there!
I was watching the futures drop during that too.  I was waiting for a staffer to tap Trump's shoulder and him jumping back on the mic.

MSNBC went back to it just in time to hear Trump brag about his poll numbers and take shots at Pelosi and Schumer.

What great leadership in a time of crisis.

🙄

I was watching the futures drop during that too.  I was waiting for a staffer to tap Trump's shoulder and him jumping back on the mic.
The stock market drop is mostly because of democrat POTUS nominees according to Trump. 

Amazing Trump can't have a press conference, call for calm and unity, and leave the stage. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I respect this news conference somewhat. A little downplaying, but that should be expected. 

ETA: the sideshow is expected, I only care about Covid 19 in this conference.

Last edited by a moderator:
MSNBC went back to it just in time to hear Trump brag about his poll numbers and take shots at Pelosi and Schumer.

What great leadership in a time of crisis.

🙄
It was in response to stupid questions the media asked him about Chuckie and Pelosi trashing him, and it was a great response by the President. Complete smack down.

Well they do not talk to him very much and he doesn't have to answer.

Why he's talking about the stock market makes zero sense. Now he's talking about interest rates
With as much as he bashes the Fed no one can be shocked when they start jacking up rates just before the election to get him out of there. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread