What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pot smokers (3 Viewers)

Back when I started edibles, 10-20 mg was plenty. But my resistance is escalating, and now I need at least 100mg to get a nice buzz. It's getting pricey enough to where I'm using more flower recently.
Yeah the tolerance on edibles skyrockets pretty quick. I’m going to get an infuser and make my own, otherwise it’s gonna cost me $50/day.

Let me know how that goes. I'm willing to make my own if it's easy and it doesn't stink up my house.

This is why we haven’t done it yet.

Back when I started edibles, 10-20 mg was plenty. But my resistance is escalating, and now I need at least 100mg to get a nice buzz. It's getting pricey enough to where I'm using more flower recently.

Do you ever make your own edibles from flower? Simple to do. Would save you a ton of money.

That's true, but there's one key impediment to that plan: I am very lazy.

Step 1. Decarb your flour
Step 2: Put it in mason jars with some butter and secure with lid.
Step 3: Put mason jar in a crock pot with water about 3/4 full.
Step 4: Leave on high setting for 4 hours. Switch to low for 4-12 hours (how high you wanna get, mange?)
Step 5: Strain with cheese cloth.
Step 6. Profit

If you want to eliminate the smell when decarbing you can put your flower in an oven bag.

I will have to try GMs butter recipe.
My method is to decarb, melt a chocolate bar in the microwave, mix in my flower, pour into a mold and let it harden and enjoy.

I decarb on my grill on the back porch. That way the smell kind of disperses into the ether. Baking pan, foil, crumble flower over the foil, grill at 240 for an hour. WA LA.

They have 900-mg disposables in Vegas now. Comes with a cheap recharging cable, because apparently nobody has a single-use battery that's big enough. :lmao:

I don’t know if I’ve asked this on here or not….

Any recommendations on where to buy seeds online? We’re about a month away from being legal for recreational use here in MD.

Any recommendations on where to buy seeds online? We’re about a month away from being legal for recreational use here in MD.

A little birdie told me this place is the bomb

No idea why I can’t make that a link but a great line of femonized auto flowers

A little birdie told me this place is the bomb

No idea why I can’t make that a link but a great line of femonized auto flowers

Why, what's the deal with this stuff?
Seems like your run of the mill vape. Don’t tell me they distill them in diamonds like I’ve seen for some water and vodka companies 🤦‍♂️

Going to be an easy sell. Non-distillate for the weed snobs, and cool name for the masses.

Passed in MN, up to 22 or 23 states that allow recreational use and I think 38 that allow medical or recreational. How long before the other states decide that missing out on the revenue isn't worth keeping it illegal?
I think it happens soon in Ohio. The wheels are in motion again with House Bill 168 and Senate Bill 9, although the senate bill is really an expansion of the medical program rather than recreational.

Passed in MN, up to 22 or 23 states that allow recreational use and I think 38 that allow medical or recreational. How long before the other states decide that missing out on the revenue isn't worth keeping it illegal?
I think it happens soon in Ohio. The wheels are in motion again with House Bill 168 and Senate Bill 9, although the senate bill is really an expansion of the medical program rather than recreational.
Even with the card, it's so much cheaper to drive 3 hours to Michigan. The lots are full of cars with Ohio plates

Looks like a nice bill. Better than others especially allowing you to grow up to 8 plants at home. :thumbup:

I keep my supplies in an office drawer - I share office with my wife who complains that the smell is getting bad. I have most in airtight mini jars. J's and edibles r sealed in boxes/bags. I do have 2 small wood box holders with ground flower to use for ease. Not sure what particular is causing the smell but any recs out there? I have a big smell proof toolbox but its a hassle to go in and out of - id rather use the drawer - anything that could help the drawer itself? Tried baking soda and coffee grounds but didnt last too long....

I keep my supplies in an office drawer - I share office with my wife who complains that the smell is getting bad. I have most in airtight mini jars. J's and edibles r sealed in boxes/bags. I do have 2 small wood box holders with ground flower to use for ease. Not sure what particular is causing the smell but any recs out there? I have a big smell proof toolbox but its a hassle to go in and out of - id rather use the drawer - anything that could help the drawer itself? Tried baking soda and coffee grounds but didnt last too long....
I used to have a humidor for this purpose that worked quite well

Looks like a nice bill. Better than others especially allowing you to grow up to 8 plants at home. :thumbup:
I drive through Colorado pretty regularly, so I've grown accustomed to CO selection (great) and CO pricing (great). I've also watched state after state legalize weed in a way that manages to allow the black market to out-compete legal retailers. Pretty optimistic about MN. Very low taxes, no realistic ability for individual cities to opt out, friendly possession limits, etc. It would be great if I could just zip across the border and pick something up if I have a slow Saturday afternoon.

Just as my 18 year old son decided to pass on all Wisconsin colleges to attend University of Minnesota. We're now nearly surrounded by legal states on all borders, but won't be legal here any time soon - neither rec nor medical.

Smelly Proof bags. THey are the bomb.

I’d give oven bags a shot.

I think I would choose my battles, and find another stash.

I second this. I have one of these and it definitely works. You would think that mason jars would be smell-proof, but that's not really the case. These cases are really smell-proof however.

Is there any resin hanging around? Rubbing alcohol

I second this. I have one of these and it definitely works. You would think that mason jars would be smell-proof, but that's not really the case. These cases are really smell-proof however.
Nice case - I have something similar which looks like more of a tool box - I may invest in this one. I like the convenience of the drawer but as said above I may have to pick my battle on this one!

You need some Black Ice.

I ordered the bag Ivan linked above and it has worked great- completely cut down the smell - big enough to store a decent size stash and easy enough to open/close. the lock is a bit cheap but i really dont need to use that feature. Thx Ivan - saved me from daily comments!

I have some gummies in a completely unopened bag that they came in, which are going on 3 years old. Think they'll still be effective after all this time? I've heard they definitely lose effectiveness over time, but I'm wondering if that's if the bag they came in has been opened thus being exposed to air and what-not. Been sealed up the whole time. Should I just toss 'em?

I have some gummies in a completely unopened bag that they came in, which are going on 3 years old. Think they'll still be effective after all this time? I've heard they definitely lose effectiveness over time, but I'm wondering if that's if the bag they came in has been opened thus being exposed to air and what-not. Been sealed up the whole time. Should I just toss 'em?
I have no experience with edibles, but flower stays good for several years with proper storage.

only one way to find out….

Users who are viewing this thread