What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Problems getting FBG Daily email (1 Viewer)

Geez, these people are dense. :shock:

I'm guessing I got the same sort of email (from you know who) that Keith got. Looks like they can't read and now think I'm the sender of "bulk" email. :goodposting:

Hello XXXXXX,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.

If emails sent by your servers are being delivered to the Yahoo! Bulk

Mail folder and you would like to prevent this from occurring, please

complete the following application below to help us determine where your

email is most appropriately delivered. We ask that you provide

responsive, complete and truthful information. Please note that by

submitting this information to Yahoo!, you agree to adhere to the Yahoo!

Terms of Service (TOS). You may review these Terms by visiting:

<snip>

Regards,

Ashlar

Yahoo! Customer Care

My reply:

Thank you for sending this form letter. Now maybe you can actually read the request/issue. I am the receiver of the email. Your customer. And I won't be a customer for much longer if you don't get this fixed. You, Yahoo, are preventing me, the customer, from receiving emails from a provider of content. It is your problem. I appreciate that Yahoo is working hard to prevent spam from reaching my inbox, but the provider of the content has done everything Yahoo has asked and I've done everything I can. Still, these emails are not making it to my inbox...or even my bulk folder. They are being delayed and in many cases rejected by Yahoo.

Since I feel that Yahoo doesn't care to resolve this issue I will begin the conversion to gmail immediately.

You are out of ideas? How about going back to what you were doing before when I received everything? I'm a paying customer with an auction about ready to start. I'm about ready to ask for my next 2 years to be refunded because I can't receive an email with an email account that I have had forever (in internet terms). I'm not the kind guy that jumps around between services every year. I have been hanging around here since the Cheatsheet days.

I have done or tried everything is this thread on my end to help fix this issue. Obviously whatever is going on is not going to be fixed in a timely manner so a new solution is needed.

On top of this my simple request to post the daily update on the website in timely manner is completely ignored.

I'm done venting and I know Joe will happily refund my money and wish me the best if I move to a different service but it is pretty silly that it has come down to this.
Seriously - Do you understand the situation? He is sending you the email. YAHOO is the one messing up. Let me give you a real world example - I give a package to UPS but UPS does not deliver it to you. Who is at fault here? Have you contacted yahoo directly?
:goodposting:

This is the 2nd day in a row I haven't received mine. I use yahoo. Before this I had gotten every one.

Question: I don't know how much work this entails, but as long as so many are having issues getting them right now, is it possible that they can be updated on the website the same day, preferably early? At least those having this problem could still read them the same day, and hopefully as early as possible.

Thank you for the clarification about what has changed and what hasn't. I withdraw my first two sentences from the record. I'm not sure what I typed was venomous. It was in no way a personal attack. I'm just a paying customer looking the same level of service I have received before. If you want to read that into it there is nothing I can do about that.

I'm willing to forget about the email service and visit your site daily for the updates but as of right now the most recent email update on there is 5/27. Please meet me halfway on this and have the daily update posted on the site around the same time it is emailed out. For me it is the simplest solution.

I knew when I posted this some anonymous rocket scientist on the internet would say, "Get a new email account." :shrug: I subscribe to this service for exactly the reason Joe has it. I don't have time visit every football website and gather all my own news. In that light I'm not going to mess around with dealing with a 2nd email account to receive one newsletter when I barely have enough time to manage the one I have and everyone I deal with already knows it.

You are out of ideas? How about going back to what you were doing before when I received everything? I'm a paying customer with an auction about ready to start. I'm about ready to ask for my next 2 years to be refunded because I can't receive an email with an email account that I have had forever (in internet terms). I'm not the kind guy that jumps around between services every year. I have been hanging around here since the Cheatsheet days.

I have done or tried everything is this thread on my end to help fix this issue. Obviously whatever is going on is not going to be fixed in a timely manner so a new solution is needed.

On top of this my simple request to post the daily update on the website in timely manner is completely ignored.

I'm done venting and I know Joe will happily refund my money and wish me the best if I move to a different service but it is pretty silly that it has come down to this.
I agree with you, but I do not know what else I can do to compel Yahoo to deliver the emails to you, and I have no ETA on any solution because any solution provided would be coming from the Yahoo side. If it was something I could control directly, it would already be fixed. I'm sorry if that makes you mad, but it's the truth. Yahoo is the entity that can fix this problem directly. Why the venom for us?Let me clear up another misconception that was posted earlier in this thread -- we have not changed *anything* on our side relating to our mailing list server since August 2006 when we stood up the current server. The info David posted above was not correct. We rerouted our internal Footballguys.com mail, but that in no way affects or intersects the mailing list server or the delivery of mail to our mailing lists. (Anyone doubting that can do an MX lookup on broadcast.footballguys.com and inspect the message headers of any of our Updates and verify it independently.) This is an issue that Yahoo unilaterally introduced at the end of last year. I would have reverted settings in a heartbeat if we had made any changes at all but we have not. It's maddening.

Seriously - Do you understand the situation? He is sending you the email. YAHOO is the one messing up. Let me give you a real world example - I give a package to UPS but UPS does not deliver it to you. Who is at fault here? Have you contacted yahoo directly?
:yes:
While I agree Yahoo is the main problem here, there are other things FBG could have done, and they definitely share part of the blame here. They upgraded their mail servers, and in the process changed their origination IP address. If they could have made the upgrade while keeping the same IP, there probably would not have been any problems. They also should have had a backout plan to go back to the old way of sending emails (maybe they do but have decided against it), but I would think a large percent of your subsribers to stop receiving your email would be a good reason to atleast temporarily back out the uprgrade. Depending on if they still have the old hardware or not, perhaps they could use the new mail servers for everyone besides Yahoo and use the old mail servers for Yahoo until everything gets sorted out. But the problem is not isolated to just Yahoo. My work email gets about 90% of the emails, but I still miss a day here or there, and that has nothing to do with Yahoo. (I did not get today's or yesterday's email at my work address).

As they made this change before sending out the first issue, who knows how many people (and on how many other email networks) think they are on the list, but just don't know the email is going out because they never received a thing.

Note: I am not trying to blame FBG here at all, I love their product and will be a subscriber for life. Just pointing out from my IT experience that there are some lessons they can learn here for future contingency planning. They aren't an IT company so I don't expect everything to be perfect, but if I were them, making sure every subscriber receives the emails they send out would be one of my top priorities. Who knows how many subscriptions they will miss out on because people don't even realize they are missing the daily email?

Edit to add: I know FBG has been working diligently and doing everything they can to get it working with Yahoo again, but Yahoo does not seem to have a human reading any of our emails. I have sent complaints from my Yahoo account as well to Yahoo and get the same idiotic responses from them. I am switching over to gmail as well because obviously Yahoo is not concerned about addressing any customer support issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the clarification about what has changed and what hasn't. I withdraw my first two sentences from the record. I'm not sure what I typed was venomous. It was in no way a personal attack. I'm just a paying customer looking the same level of service I have received before. If you want to read that into it there is nothing I can do about that. I'm willing to forget about the email service and visit your site daily for the updates but as of right now the most recent email update on there is 5/27. Please meet me halfway on this and have the daily update posted on the site around the same time it is emailed out. For me it is the simplest solution. I knew when I posted this some anonymous rocket scientist on the internet would say, "Get a new email account." :yes: I subscribe to this service for exactly the reason Joe has it. I don't have time visit every football website and gather all my own news. In that light I'm not going to mess around with dealing with a 2nd email account to receive one newsletter when I barely have enough time to manage the one I have and everyone I deal with already knows it.
It might not be what you want to do, but it should at least take care of it until Yahoo fixes their problem. Create a gmail account. Register at footballguys with the new gmail account and forward emails from that account to Yahoo. 5 minutes should be all it takes and you never have to log into gmail again.

I blame yahoo 100% because I should have the right to receive any specific email I want, and they should ensure that I get it, regardless of the reason. If someone specifically allows email from a certain address to be sent to them, then it's yahoo's responsibility to ensure we get them.

Yahoo always has had piss poor customer service.

I am going to be patient, as I think this will eventually get straightened out. But as I said above, maybe in the meantime the updates could be updated daily on the website, at least until the problem is resolved.

Thank you for the clarification about what has changed and what hasn't. I withdraw my first two sentences from the record. I'm not sure what I typed was venomous. It was in no way a personal attack. I'm just a paying customer looking the same level of service I have received before. If you want to read that into it there is nothing I can do about that. I'm willing to forget about the email service and visit your site daily for the updates but as of right now the most recent email update on there is 5/27. Please meet me halfway on this and have the daily update posted on the site around the same time it is emailed out. For me it is the simplest solution. I knew when I posted this some anonymous rocket scientist on the internet would say, "Get a new email account." :lmao: I subscribe to this service for exactly the reason Joe has it. I don't have time visit every football website and gather all my own news. In that light I'm not going to mess around with dealing with a 2nd email account to receive one newsletter when I barely have enough time to manage the one I have and everyone I deal with already knows it.
It might not be what you want to do, but it should at least take care of it until Yahoo fixes their problem. Create a gmail account. Register at footballguys with the new gmail account and forward emails from that account to Yahoo. 5 minutes should be all it takes and you never have to log into gmail again.
I believe some have said they aren't getting them from gmail either. I may try this if I don't get one by the end of the week. I have only missed yesterday and today, prior to that I was getting all of them by around 7am EST.

Thank you for the clarification about what has changed and what hasn't. I withdraw my first two sentences from the record. I'm not sure what I typed was venomous. It was in no way a personal attack. I'm just a paying customer looking the same level of service I have received before. If you want to read that into it there is nothing I can do about that. I'm willing to forget about the email service and visit your site daily for the updates but as of right now the most recent email update on there is 5/27. Please meet me halfway on this and have the daily update posted on the site around the same time it is emailed out. For me it is the simplest solution. I knew when I posted this some anonymous rocket scientist on the internet would say, "Get a new email account." :wall: I subscribe to this service for exactly the reason Joe has it. I don't have time visit every football website and gather all my own news. In that light I'm not going to mess around with dealing with a 2nd email account to receive one newsletter when I barely have enough time to manage the one I have and everyone I deal with already knows it.
I believe some have said they aren't getting them from gmail either. I may try this if I don't get one by the end of the week. I have only missed yesterday and today, prior to that I was getting all of them by around 7am EST.
I've been getting them without fail at gmail...except today. Maybe todays hasn't been sent out yet. :lmao:

Thank you for the clarification about what has changed and what hasn't. I withdraw my first two sentences from the record. I'm not sure what I typed was venomous. It was in no way a personal attack. I'm just a paying customer looking the same level of service I have received before. If you want to read that into it there is nothing I can do about that.

I'm willing to forget about the email service and visit your site daily for the updates but as of right now the most recent email update on there is 5/27. Please meet me halfway on this and have the daily update posted on the site around the same time it is emailed out. For me it is the simplest solution.

I knew when I posted this some anonymous rocket scientist on the internet would say, "Get a new email account." :wall: I subscribe to this service for exactly the reason Joe has it. I don't have time visit every football website and gather all my own news. In that light I'm not going to mess around with dealing with a 2nd email account to receive one newsletter when I barely have enough time to manage the one I have and everyone I deal with already knows it.
I've been getting them without fail at gmail...except today. Maybe todays hasn't been sent out yet. :lmao:
Same here. :cry:

GreenNGold said:
While I agree Yahoo is the main problem here, there are other things FBG could have done, and they definitely share part of the blame here. They upgraded their mail servers, and in the process changed their origination IP address. If they could have made the upgrade while keeping the same IP, there probably would not have been any problems. They also should have had a backout plan to go back to the old way of sending emails (maybe they do but have decided against it), but I would think a large percent of your subsribers to stop receiving your email would be a good reason to atleast temporarily back out the uprgrade. Depending on if they still have the old hardware or not, perhaps they could use the new mail servers for everyone besides Yahoo and use the old mail servers for Yahoo until everything gets sorted out.

But the problem is not isolated to just Yahoo. My work email gets about 90% of the emails, but I still miss a day here or there, and that has nothing to do with Yahoo. (I did not get today's or yesterday's email at my work address).

As they made this change before sending out the first issue, who knows how many people (and on how many other email networks) think they are on the list, but just don't know the email is going out because they never received a thing.

Note: I am not trying to blame FBG here at all, I love their product and will be a subscriber for life. Just pointing out from my IT experience that there are some lessons they can learn here for future contingency planning. They aren't an IT company so I don't expect everything to be perfect, but if I were them, making sure every subscriber receives the emails they send out would be one of my top priorities. Who knows how many subscriptions they will miss out on because people don't even realize they are missing the daily email?

Edit to add: I know FBG has been working diligently and doing everything they can to get it working with Yahoo again, but Yahoo does not seem to have a human reading any of our emails. I have sent complaints from my Yahoo account as well to Yahoo and get the same idiotic responses from them. I am switching over to gmail as well because obviously Yahoo is not concerned about addressing any customer support issues.
Sorry man, we did not make any changes to our mailing list server, we only changed the mail server for our internal footballguys.com mail. We keep the mailing list separate from our actual footballguys.com mail systems because we don't want an outage in either to compromise the other. You can verify this independently by looking up our MX records for footballguys.com and broadcast.footballguys.com and looking at the headers of the updates. I don't really have any options here but to continue trying to work through the channels that Yahoo makes available for postmaster support.If this were caused by anything that we changed on our side, I would have split the list and reverted to the prior config for Yahoo mailings pretty quickly. But I don't have that option.

BTW -- Today's mail is missing because it has not gone out yet.

3C said:
Geez, these people are dense. :popcorn: I'm guessing I got the same sort of email (from you know who) that Keith got. Looks like they can't read and now think I'm the sender of "bulk" email. :moneybag: Hello XXXXXX,Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.If emails sent by your servers are being delivered to the Yahoo! BulkMail folder and you would like to prevent this from occurring, pleasecomplete the following application below to help us determine where youremail is most appropriately delivered. We ask that you provideresponsive, complete and truthful information. Please note that bysubmitting this information to Yahoo!, you agree to adhere to the Yahoo!Terms of Service (TOS). You may review these Terms by visiting:<snip>Regards,AshlarYahoo! Customer CareMy reply:Thank you for sending this form letter. Now maybe you can actually read the request/issue. I am the receiver of the email. Your customer. And I won't be a customer for much longer if you don't get this fixed. You, Yahoo, are preventing me, the customer, from receiving emails from a provider of content. It is your problem. I appreciate that Yahoo is working hard to prevent spam from reaching my inbox, but the provider of the content has done everything Yahoo has asked and I've done everything I can. Still, these emails are not making it to my inbox...or even my bulk folder. They are being delayed and in many cases rejected by Yahoo.Since I feel that Yahoo doesn't care to resolve this issue I will begin the conversion to gmail immediately.
That Ashlar dude gets around. :thumbup:

Sorry man, we did not make any changes to our mailing list server, we only changed the mail server for our internal footballguys.com mail. We keep the mailing list separate from our actual footballguys.com mail systems because we don't want an outage in either to compromise the other. You can verify this independently by looking up our MX records for footballguys.com and broadcast.footballguys.com and looking at the headers of the updates. I don't really have any options here but to continue trying to work through the channels that Yahoo makes available for postmaster support.If this were caused by anything that we changed on our side, I would have split the list and reverted to the prior config for Yahoo mailings pretty quickly. But I don't have that option.BTW -- Today's mail is missing because it has not gone out yet.
Sorry if I misunderstood you guys, and this is what I was basing my changing IP address assumption on -- Dodds wrote this earlier in this thread:
Here is the situation:We changed email servers (with the goal of deliverying faster emails this year). The problem with doing this is we changed IP addresses and all of our good will getting on whitelists (lists to allow bulk emailers to not be viewed as spam was lost). Yahoo flagged us as spam out of the gate based on our lengthy emails and a few other mail services did the same.
Update: I just got today's email at my work address, but still no Yahoo. I plan to send off one final complaint to Yahoo tonight, but like others in this thread, don't expect anything more than another form mail response.

Sorry man, we did not make any changes to our mailing list server, we only changed the mail server for our internal footballguys.com mail. We keep the mailing list separate from our actual footballguys.com mail systems because we don't want an outage in either to compromise the other. You can verify this independently by looking up our MX records for footballguys.com and broadcast.footballguys.com and looking at the headers of the updates. I don't really have any options here but to continue trying to work through the channels that Yahoo makes available for postmaster support.If this were caused by anything that we changed on our side, I would have split the list and reverted to the prior config for Yahoo mailings pretty quickly. But I don't have that option.BTW -- Today's mail is missing because it has not gone out yet.
Sorry if I misunderstood you guys, and this is what I was basing my changing IP address assumption on -- Dodds wrote this earlier in this thread:
Here is the situation:We changed email servers (with the goal of deliverying faster emails this year). The problem with doing this is we changed IP addresses and all of our good will getting on whitelists (lists to allow bulk emailers to not be viewed as spam was lost). Yahoo flagged us as spam out of the gate based on our lengthy emails and a few other mail services did the same.
Update: I just got today's email at my work address, but still no Yahoo. I plan to send off one final complaint to Yahoo tonight, but like others in this thread, don't expect anything more than another form mail response.
I just got todays as well....I use yahoo. I missed yesterdays and thus far that is the only one I have missed.

I've received about one fbg email a week in April and May but they stopped all together in June. I filed a complaint with yahoo and finally got a response a few minutes ago. It was the same form letter that everyone else has been getting, but Ashlar must have taken a break because my email was from Meredith. Anyway, after sending a reply similar to 3C's, I noticed I had a new email in my inbox. It was the breaking news email about Meachem that was sent on Monday. I guess I should be happy that a FBG's email actually made it through yahoo's impenetrable spam defense but the two day delay is kind of disheartening. Hopefully, this will all get straightened out in the near future.

I've received about one fbg email a week in April and May but they stopped all together in June. I filed a complaint with yahoo and finally got a response a few minutes ago. It was the same form letter that everyone else has been getting, but Ashlar must have taken a break because my email was from Meredith. Anyway, after sending a reply similar to 3C's, I noticed I had a new email in my inbox. It was the breaking news email about Meachem that was sent on Monday. I guess I should be happy that a FBG's email actually made it through yahoo's impenetrable spam defense but the two day delay is kind of disheartening. Hopefully, this will all get straightened out in the near future.
I just received the Meachem email from Monday at my yahoo account as well.

Bump I hope a solution is found before long. I don't want to change email providers and don't want to check multiple accounts or mess with forwards either.

I haven't been receiving the updates either. I received one issue 2-3 weeks ago when I received a timeout, seemingly as the only reply to my queries asking why I was booted. lol If Joe or Dodds ever did reply to my queries, then Yahoo ate those as well. :shrug:

I'm guessing the 10-time defending champ of the Yahoo Staff Fantasy Football League finally was defeated last season by an intern who drafted the VBD way, so the former champ (the postmaster, perhaps?) is taking it out on any email from footballguys.com. :lol:

I just now discovered this thread, and so have added Joe to my address book, deleted my block list, and re-subbed, so we'll see what happens. :shrug:

ETA: I can receive spam dated 30 years in the future, but I can't receive FBG mail. Weird. :mellow:

Sent another complaint in Tuesday and received back a link to a new form to fill out last night. Some guy's full first and last name was on the reply. :thumbup: Sent back the completed form this morning so we'll see how far this particular rabbit goes.

RoarinSonoran said:
I haven't been receiving the updates either. I received one issue 2-3 weeks ago when I received a timeout, seemingly as the only reply to my queries asking why I was booted. lol If Joe or Dodds ever did reply to my queries, then Yahoo ate those as well. :excited:

I'm guessing the 10-time defending champ of the Yahoo Staff Fantasy Football League finally was defeated last season by an intern who drafted the VBD way, so the former champ (the postmaster, perhaps?) is taking it out on any email from footballguys.com. :excited:

I just now discovered this thread, and so have added Joe to my address book, deleted my block list, and re-subbed, so we'll see what happens. :excited:

ETA: I can receive spam dated 30 years in the future, but I can't receive FBG mail. Weird. ;)
Well, I received something this morning.Subject line: "Footballguys Daily Email - Volume 8, Issue 43 (Wednesday, June 6th)"

Under the banner: "Volume 8 Issue #42, June 5th, 2007"

Datestamp sent: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 05:34:00 -0500

Datestamp received: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 08:20:26 -0700

So this is Tuesday's update, in a Wednesday email wrapper, which got sent on Thursday? :banned:

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

RoarinSonoran said:
I haven't been receiving the updates either. I received one issue 2-3 weeks ago when I received a timeout, seemingly as the only reply to my queries asking why I was booted. lol If Joe or Dodds ever did reply to my queries, then Yahoo ate those as well. :thumbup:

I'm guessing the 10-time defending champ of the Yahoo Staff Fantasy Football League finally was defeated last season by an intern who drafted the VBD way, so the former champ (the postmaster, perhaps?) is taking it out on any email from footballguys.com. :thumbup:

I just now discovered this thread, and so have added Joe to my address book, deleted my block list, and re-subbed, so we'll see what happens. :thumbup:

ETA: I can receive spam dated 30 years in the future, but I can't receive FBG mail. Weird. :lmao:
Well, I received something this morning.Subject line: "Footballguys Daily Email - Volume 8, Issue 43 (Wednesday, June 6th)"

Under the banner: "Volume 8 Issue #42, June 5th, 2007"

Datestamp sent: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 05:34:00 -0500

Datestamp received: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 08:20:26 -0700

So this is Tuesday's update, in a Wednesday email wrapper, which got sent on Thursday? :thumbdown:

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Can't speak to the date agreement in the subject and content of the message but that particular message is today's update. I can tell from the mailing server logs. But the timestamp point you bring up is a good one. If the receiving network sends us back a "deferred" status code, our mailing list server holds on to the message and marks it for retry. The message doesn't actually enter the Yahoo mail system until it's accepted for delivery, and when it does it inherits the timestamp of when it was actually accepted for delivery by the receiving network. So if you receive a message that contains, say, Breaking News from a couple of days ago but it looks like it was just sent a few hourse ago, it's likely been delivery deferred by Yahoo.That's why it can look like a message that's several days old was just sent today. Technically, to the mail system it was just sent today even though the mailing list server has been trying to deliver it for a couple of days.

The gap between the Datestamp Sent and Datestamp Received is made up of two things:

1.) The difference in timezones between our mail server (Central) and your local timezone

2.) The amount of time it takes Yahoo to deliver the message to your account once it has been accepted by their inbound mail servers. Looks like it bounced around inside their internal network for about 5 hours before it got to your inbox.

Why can't the daily updates be updated daily on the website?

Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest, I don't want you to riot, I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first - you've got to get mad."

-- Howard Beale [Peter Finch], Network(1976) :-)

Got a FBG daily email at Yahoo! :goodposting: From Wednesday. <_<

Also got a reply from Ashlar. Guess he actually read my email: "We apologize for the difficulty you have experienced this far and appreciate your patience." :rant:

I gave up on yahoo after having on again off again delivery all Spring/Summer with the FBG Daily News ... signed up with my Google account the other day and am 3 for 3 ... Yahoo is for Yahoos I guess!

:lmao:

Have there been any emails lately? I haven't gotten one for a long time. I even asked Joe last week to make sure my email was on the list, and he did. (Not on Yahoo, btw.)

holy crap,

just saw this thread, and realized I have not had but one or two updates all year, a long time ago....

Tells you how busy I have been with other things.... I will send a note to Overton, and I also like the idea of posting them on the site.... eta just saw the updates on the site, cool!

I re-registered and received Monday, Tues and the 2 Breaking News.

But did not seem a Daily update for Wed or Thursday - I'm now really confused

New Yahoo help email I just received today:

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.

First of all, please accept my apology for the delay in responding. We

were facing some technical issues.

We're glad to have this opportunity to assist you with this issue. We

understand that are having mail delivery issues with your Yahoo! Mail

Account. Unfortunately, it is a known issue that has been reported by

other users too.

Please be assured that we are aware of this issue and have escalated

this to our Engineering Department for further investigation and they

are trying to resolve it as soon as possible.

We're thankful for your patience and understanding, and apologize for

the inconvenience.

To get an update on this issue, you can speak to a live Yahoo! Customer

Care representative at our toll free number and hours listed below. We

are sorry, at the moment, Y! does not support outbound telephone

support.

866-562-7219 (6am-6pm, Pacific Time, Monday-Friday)

Have a great Weekend.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Mail.

Regards,

Carl

Yahoo! Customer Care

So, Carl knows that it is a known issue. So, I'm sure it will get fixed today....

kook178 said:
New Yahoo help email I just received today:Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.First of all, please accept my apology for the delay in responding. We were facing some technical issues. We're glad to have this opportunity to assist you with this issue. We understand that are having mail delivery issues with your Yahoo! Mail Account. Unfortunately, it is a known issue that has been reported by other users too. Please be assured that we are aware of this issue and have escalated this to our Engineering Department for further investigation and they are trying to resolve it as soon as possible. We're thankful for your patience and understanding, and apologize for the inconvenience. To get an update on this issue, you can speak to a live Yahoo! Customer Care representative at our toll free number and hours listed below. We are sorry, at the moment, Y! does not support outbound telephone support. 866-562-7219 (6am-6pm, Pacific Time, Monday-Friday) Have a great Weekend.Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Mail.Regards,CarlYahoo! Customer CareSo, Carl knows that it is a known issue. So, I'm sure it will get fixed today....
:goodposting:

I've been getting updates up until this week. The weird part is that I got the Lavar Arrington Breaking news update MOnday but the last daily update I got was from last Thursday.

I have been getting all of the emails at my Yahoo account now for the last 7-10 days. However, the emails are arriving on average after a delay of 2 days from when they are orginally sent.

I added their emails to my contact list, and set up rules to automatically forward anything from footballguys (and the broadcast.footballguys address as well) to my inbox.

Eh , my yahoo FBG emails seem so random now.

I want to thank Clay and Joe for switching everything to my other email in a timely matter :shrug:

bump....I'm having problems getting the daily email for the last week or so. I sent an email to overton@footballguys.com that I got from the beginning of this thread. Is he still the go to guy?

Users who are viewing this thread