What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Josh Allen, BUF (1 Viewer)

With the Diggs trade, JA still QB 1 overall? Move behind Hurts, Jackson, Mahomes?
I can see Hurts, but that's about it.

Jackson doesn't get the rushing TDs, and Mahomes honestly is arguably not even #4 at this point, as he doesn't run, and KC plays defense.

With the Diggs trade, JA still QB 1 overall? Move behind Hurts, Jackson, Mahomes?
I can see Hurts, but that's about it.

Jackson doesn't get the rushing TDs, and Mahomes honestly is arguably not even #4 at this point, as he doesn't run, and KC plays defense.
Henry also gonna take away TD's from Jackson for sure.

Josh will still get his. They'll draft a 1st round WR, still have Kincaid, etc. He may run more too. I think Hurts/Stroud/Allen are all about the same.

I think Allen will be fine. Remember that Diggs was a number 2 WR in Minnesota before he came to the Bills, and Allen had a big hand in him becoming an All-Pro. Not saying his production will be easily replaceable by one guy, but I suspect his 2024 passing numbers overall will be pretty similar to those from 2023 (health permitting).

Near as I can tell Josh Allen scored 431 fantasy points in 4 pt passing TD leagues and only 87 of those points came throwing to Diggs.

Not sure he'll be QB1, several other contenders, but not expecting a dip in his performance.

Users who are viewing this thread