What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question for Bears fans (1 Viewer)

Quez

Footballguy
I am not trying to rub in your loss, you all did very well this year and have a bright future. I was just wondering if you all still think you have the best D after geting :own3d: by the Panthers. Don't feel embarassed, they did the same thing to the Buc's the first time we met. That Steve Smith is a slippery one. :wall: Here is how I rank the D's1. Pittsburgh2. Tampa3. Carolina4. Chicago5. Washingtonoh yea, I am sure this has been debated in one of the other topics, I just didn't feel like getting into that mess :loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think The Bronco's Defense has to be in the Top 5. In that division, facing LT2, Holmes, Larry Johnson, Gonzalez and Gate's and to come out with a 13-3 record you Have to have a Good defense.

I think The Bronco's Defense has to be in the Top 5.

In that division, facing LT2, Holmes, Larry Johnson, Gonzalez and Gate's and to come out with a 13-3 record you Have to have a Good defense.
They were next on my list. I think they could replace Washington at number 5 for now, but they could move even higher depending on what they do vs Pittsburgh. Champ Bailey> Clinton Portis

1. Pittsburgh

2. Tampa

3. Carolina

4. Chicago

5. Denver

Anyone else care to give a personal ranking?

The Bears just had a bad day on Sunday.Same thing happenend to the Bucs in the 1st Skins game.The Bears were still the best defense over the long haul this year with the Bucs a close second IMO....1.Chicago2.Tampa Bay3.Denver4.Pittsburgh5.Washington

Users who are viewing this thread