What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ran a 10k - Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Saving duck's report for later today.  But I was thinking yesterday about how the sauna sessions had to help more than I would have thought.  

Found a Strava segment here in Lublin that I'm gonna try to beat one of these days before I leave. It's 0.4 miles straight up a hill. Ran it today in 3:29 towards the end of my 6-mile run. CR is 2:24. I'm gonna go for a nice, easy jog to the bottom and then sprint up the MFer. I'd have to run sub-6 pace to beat it though. Up a hill.  :shock:

Such an incredible accomplishment, @SFBayDuck!  Thanks for taking us along.

How are you feeling now?  Whats the recovery like from something like that?

SFBayDuck said:
Quick 8-9 seconds of Kylie and I, with Jimmy and Rob in the background, on the track at Auburn as part of one of the Run Steep Get High videos on YouTube.  I just found this and showed her, and she just said, "Oh my god, that's me!  Are we famous?".  Half joking, of course, but she still thought it was pretty cool.
WS entry fee: Hundreds of dollars

Running shoes and gear, supplies, travel, lodging, food, equipment, prior race costs for entry tickets: Thousands of dollars

Sharing special moments with daughter at successful completion of a life's dream: Priceless

Rough few days of running for me. 

Easy recovery runs aren't so easy.  Today's speed workout was supposed to be 4x1200 at 6:27 pace....did them at 6:29, 6:41, 6:45, 6:47.   Also, woke up to heel pain so I'm trying to ward off planter fasciitis. 

Ugh.  Just needed to vent.  Thanks.

Rough few days of running for me. 

Easy recovery runs aren't so easy.  Today's speed workout was supposed to be 4x1200 at 6:27 pace....did them at 6:29, 6:41, 6:45, 6:47.   Also, woke up to heel pain so I'm trying to ward off planter fasciitis. 

Ugh.  Just needed to vent.  Thanks.
Those are still good times. 

I was keeping my halves around that pace, was tough this morning even though it hasn't gotten brutally hot yet. Humid of course but that's the norm. 

the whole time. he's edging way too close. stepping in her lane and reaching his arm out in front of her to take video.
I could very well be wrong, but I don't think he's trying to take a selfie.  I think he was keeping an eye on some time or something as he seems to be with her and part of her team.  He was getting close but I think I'm looking at it differently.

Such an incredible accomplishment, @SFBayDuck!  Thanks for taking us along.

How are you feeling now?  Whats the recovery like from something like that?
Not too bad, considering.  Having been through this a few times, the key is the condition of your feet - if they're ok and you can walk around the following day(s), recovery is much better.  But I've had races with bad blisters that kept me off my feet for a few days, and that takes much longer.

It's pretty much limp around Monday, Tuesday the quads lock up randomly while walking around, I look like a robot.  Wednesday it smooths out a bit and by Thursday the limp is barely noticeable.  I just tried to walk around town a lot that week. Sunday I went out the the trail and hiked up and down, jogged a few yards here and there.  Monday I mixed in about a mile of "running" on the trail.  I got in an hour with over 1,100' of gain on Wednesday and felt pretty good, although I felt the downhills for sure.  I tried to go back-to-back days this weekend, but I got out there on Sunday and my legs let me know they aren't ready for that yet, so that turned into more hike than run.

I've heard people say that road marathon recovery can be tougher.  I think it's the combo of the harder surface and the repetitive motion the entire time.  

ChiefD said:
Wow @SFBayDuck.

i had tears reading that. So incredible for you, your family, your crew. I must say I am honored to "know" this crazy dude from the internet that just did THAT. I showed my wife your story, and your videos, and explained the whole thing and your wait and your perseverence.

Her response : "Wow, just wow."

Congrats again. You deserve this.  :thumbup:
My screen kept getting blurry too, weird.  Fantastic read about a fantastic accomplishment.  Having known Wally since '09 when we met for (as I recall) the threads first cornhole, the read was extra special for the life experience he surely had as well.  I've mentioned this several times over the life of this thread, someone needs to write a book about it.  The insane stuff accomplished, coupled with the support and way lives have intertwined would be a hell of a read.  

Could use a little 'Ask the FFA Coaches guidance peeps. 

Trying to figure marathon pace and have enough data to be confused.  1st marathon Oct 22 and into 4th week of training plan. Running a higdon hybrid intermediate plan with longer weekend runs. Running 3x weekdays 2x weekends and in my mind doing strength training on Monday in bed. Trying to add planks and push-ups after runs for some postural improvement component. 

MAF pace ~8:45 at 141-151 HR

Best 10 mile race was 8:00 avg pace in March 

Best HM race was about 8:20 pace last fall

Not a lot of suffer experience and the upcoming long runs past 14 miles will all be new long run longs. Slated to hit 20 twice if not thrice to get that time on feet experience. 

Recent 2 tempo runs I pressed to 7:50 for 4 miles and 7:40 for 5 miles.  Trying to figure out how fast I should run the tempo runs and also what a marathon pace should be to test on the longer long runs. Maffetone I think suggests 15 seconds under MAF. As of now that is my plan to try for the long training runs in my future so about 8:30.  Does that align based on the above? 

Thanks for the thoughts and continued entertainment and inspiration.  

SMuch on strava 

@bushdocda 8:30 is probably a good starting point for the long run, but do not hesitate to dial it back a notch if you're laboring too much.  Since you've only gone over 90 miles in a month once in the last year I wouldn't push your tempo pace beyond your March 10 mile race of 8 flat.  Since you've been consistently putting miles on since then you can probably go faster, but the increased miles over the next few weeks and Maryland heat/humidity is going to catch up to you.  If it's feeling too easy several weeks into the plan I think you can consider increasing the pace, but the risk-reward in pushing that particular workout now while your body is also getting into foreign territory mileage wise isn't worth it imho.  At this point in training, time on your feet/volume is likely most important.  Time for quality later.  If your body is behaving anyway.

Good luck!  :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Could use a little 'Ask the FFA Coaches guidance peeps. 

Trying to figure marathon pace and have enough data to be confused.  1st marathon Oct 22 and into 4th week of training plan. Running a higdon hybrid intermediate plan with longer weekend runs. Running 3x weekdays 2x weekends and in my mind doing strength training on Monday in bed. Trying to add planks and push-ups after runs for some postural improvement component. 

MAF pace ~8:45 at 141-151 HR

Best 10 mile race was 8:00 avg pace in March 

Best HM race was about 8:20 pace last fall

Not a lot of suffer experience and the upcoming long runs past 14 miles will all be new long run longs. Slated to hit 20 twice if not thrice to get that time on feet experience. 

Recent 2 tempo runs I pressed to 7:50 for 4 miles and 7:40 for 5 miles.  Trying to figure out how fast I should run the tempo runs and also what a marathon pace should be to test on the longer long runs. Maffetone I think suggests 15 seconds under MAF. As of now that is my plan to try for the long training runs in my future so about 8:30.  Does that align based on the above? 
A couple years ago, SteveC calculated ratios of HM-to-marathon pacing and timing.  The conclusion, based on a review of top marathoners and guys in this thread, was that the marathon time for amateurs like us will be roughly 2.15 - 2.25 times your HM time (and pace).  Your HM was about 1:49?  Check my math, but that projects out to a 3:55 - 4:05 marathon ...which is around a 9:00 m/m pace or slightly slower.  Tempo runs that are 30 sec/mile faster would be a fair target.  (I'd also suggest interval work with anything from half-mile to two mile repeats.  You could do "Yasso halfs," where the min/sec of the half-mile repeats is the same as the hours/min of the marathon.  That would suggest half-mile repeats at about 3:50-4:00.)

@tri-man 47 I totally forgot about that calculation.  Good timing on the accidental reminder as I'm early in half training.  Now I may have something tangible to work with when I began marathon prep late this year.

A couple years ago, SteveC calculated ratios of HM-to-marathon pacing and timing.  The conclusion, based on a review of top marathoners and guys in this thread, was that the marathon time for amateurs like us will be roughly 2.15 - 2.25 times your HM time (and pace).  Your HM was about 1:49?  Check my math, but that projects out to a 3:55 - 4:05 marathon ...which is around a 9:00 m/m pace or slightly slower.  Tempo runs that are 30 sec/mile faster would be a fair target.  (I'd also suggest interval work with anything from half-mile to two mile repeats.  You could do "Yasso halfs," where the min/sec of the half-mile repeats is the same as the hours/min of the marathon.  That would suggest half-mile repeats at about 3:50-4:00.)
Agreed on the MP but not sure about that tempo pace. Tempo should be slightly slower than 10K pace, so I'd say he's pretty close with 7:50-8:00ish. 8:30 would be way too slow if he's already run a half at a faster pace. 

:eek: :shock: :jawdrop:  @SteveC702 doesn't have time for us any more - 164 miles this week.  ####. That's impressive.  What's the next A race? 
No big goal races in the immediate future, I am trying to get into a couple of half marathons in the fall, so that's why I am messing around with running a bit more miles than I usually do right now (but dialing back the intensity of my quality days a little bit). If you saw my strava post for my last run that week, even though it was technically a weekly mileage PR by 2 miles, it was by far a much easier week than the other two times I ran 160+ since I was still running 2-3 long quality sessions those other weeks.

@bushdocda 8:30 is probably a good starting point for the long run, but do not hesitate to dial it back a notch if you're laboring too much.  Since you've only gone over 90 miles in a month once in the last year I wouldn't push your tempo pace beyond your March 10 mile race of 8 flat.  Since you've been consistently putting miles on since then you can probably go faster, but the increased miles over the next few weeks and Maryland heat/humidity is going to catch up to you.  If it's feeling too easy several weeks into the plan I think you can consider increasing the pace, but the risk-reward in pushing that particular workout now while your body is also getting into foreign territory mileage wise isn't worth it imho.  At this point in training, time on your feet/volume is likely most important.  Time for quality later.  If your body is behaving anyway.

Good luck!  :thumbup:
Roger that on the foreign territory. Thanks for the advices - I've got a long way to go in many more ways than one. 

Agreed on the MP but not sure about that tempo pace. Tempo should be slightly slower than 10K pace, so I'd say he's pretty close with 7:50-8:00ish. 8:30 would be way too slow if he's already run a half at a faster pace. 
Thanks @tri-man 47 and @Hang 10 for the guidance. I agree I am in the cusp of 4 range and really would like to get it closer to 3:30 than 4:00. Lots of miles to learn over the course of, I appreciate the help in making sure I'm not over doing pace as the mileages increase. 

As I recall, Sand has switched to a wrist based HR device.  Anyone else?  Twice in the last month, I've had an HR reading in spin class north of 190.  This is way out of the norm as my MAX HR on the bike has never exceeded 174.  Last night class was an ### kicker and I think the 744 calorie burn is legit (a buddy next to me texted that he felt like he'd done a 70.3 after class), but question the HR spike to 194 late in the class (the HR data shows on Strava).  It was exceptionally humid last night too.  Thoughts on if the device may have registered the HR wrong or if it may be accurate and 6-months of 2 to 3 classes a week has upped my max?  

Thanks @tri-man 47 and @Hang 10 for the guidance. I agree I am in the cusp of 4 range and really would like to get it closer to 3:30 than 4:00. Lots of miles to learn over the course of, I appreciate the help in making sure I'm not over doing pace as the mileages increase. 
I would also say that on marathon day, expect the unexpected. My half times and goal marathon time were amazingly almost exactly as yours. On race day I ended up at 4:33. 

My guess is your training might be more focused than mine: I do remember training through a brutal summer and I just never felt like 4:00 was going to be possible. On paper, yes, but realistically I figured 4:30 was about where my training was. And race day was a warmer day than I really was expecting.

I would also say that on marathon day, expect the unexpected. My half times and goal marathon time were amazingly almost exactly as yours. On race day I ended up at 4:33. 

My guess is your training might be more focused than mine: I do remember training through a brutal summer and I just never felt like 4:00 was going to be possible. On paper, yes, but realistically I figured 4:30 was about where my training was. And race day was a warmer day than I really was expecting.
Got it, thanks @ChiefD.  Will absolutely get more honed in target goal as I get feedback from the 15+ mile runs upcoming. 

As I recall, Sand has switched to a wrist based HR device.  Anyone else?  Twice in the last month, I've had an HR reading in spin class north of 190.  This is way out of the norm as my MAX HR on the bike has never exceeded 174.  Last night class was an ### kicker and I think the 744 calorie burn is legit (a buddy next to me texted that he felt like he'd done a 70.3 after class), but question the HR spike to 194 late in the class (the HR data shows on Strava).  It was exceptionally humid last night too.  Thoughts on if the device may have registered the HR wrong or if it may be accurate and 6-months of 2 to 3 classes a week has upped my max?  
As awful as the Apple Watch is with everything else, it is pretty accurate with HR from my experience and reviews. However, I have experienced an occasional spike here and there. If it was real quick and never happened before, I would imagine it is innacurrate. Also, does training lower or increase a max HR. In my time training I always thought it would lower your max HR. But I don't know much about running.

Probably just device error. How quick did the spike occur? Did you even notice the change in effort or did you have to look back at the data to realize you were about to die?

But no, your fitness level shouldn't affect what your max was or is. 

You may be able to get closer to 3:30 but based on the times you've posted, I wouldn't base your training paces on goal pace. I'd run your MP around 8:50-9:00 and put a couple races on your plan to check your fitness. If those races go well it's possible to recalibrate what MP should or shouldn't be. 

Probably just device error. How quick did the spike occur? Did you even notice the change in effort or did you have to look back at the data to realize you were about to die?

It was a quick spike.  I did "jump on it" to start the song as I caught I'd be close to a 700 CAL burn if I hammered the last song, but did not feel like I was going to die.  I was also soaked so the contact may have been bad.  I'll take a glitch here or there if I don't have to wear a chest strap!!

177 SI today, so I decided to take a pass on tonight's run. :lol:

However, I did just officially sign up for the Kansas City half-marathon on October 21st. So I'm back in the game. :headbang:

Been waffling on this decision for months, and following and reading @SFBayDuck's story over the last month and culminating with his race day woke me up a little bit. This dude dug deep to accomplish a lifelong dream and finished a brutal two days of running.

I ran last night, and the SI was 168. It was a tough run, and it was only for 3.5 stinking miles. And all I could think was: " Duck ran through this kind of heat up and down mountains for 29 hours you big poooossayyyyyy. Keep it moving."

On top of that, over the last month or so, my health has been good. I've finally kicked the soda habit, and my body has felt great. Stomach issues have subsided thanks to medication, so it's time to get back out there in a somewhat serious fashion.

I do believe I have one more marathon in me - I think that will be next year. Time to get off my ### and get to work.

2Young2BBald said:
It was a quick spike.  I did "jump on it" to start the song as I caught I'd be close to a 700 CAL burn if I hammered the last song, but did not feel like I was going to die.  I was also soaked so the contact may have been bad.  I'll take a glitch here or there if I don't have to wear a chest strap!!
I have the Fenix3 HR, and it gives weird readings all the time. I haven't really focused on HR that much this year, but I do glance at it on occasion during a run and definitely look at it afterward. And there are times I just know it's way off. 

ChiefD said:
177 SI today, so I decided to take a pass on tonight's run. :lol:

However, I did just officially sign up for the Kansas City half-marathon on October 21st. So I'm back in the game. :headbang:

Been waffling on this decision for months, and following and reading @SFBayDuck's story over the last month and culminating with his race day woke me up a little bit. This dude dug deep to accomplish a lifelong dream and finished a brutal two days of running.

I ran last night, and the SI was 168. It was a tough run, and it was only for 3.5 stinking miles. And all I could think was: " Duck ran through this kind of heat up and down mountains for 29 hours you big poooossayyyyyy. Keep it moving."

On top of that, over the last month or so, my health has been good. I've finally kicked the soda habit, and my body has felt great. Stomach issues have subsided thanks to medication, so it's time to get back out there in a somewhat serious fashion.

I do believe I have one more marathon in me - I think that will be next year. Time to get off my ### and get to work.
Glad to hear your health is better, tough to train when. It feeling good. 

And it makes the screen a little blurry when I see stuff like the above. I'm just a slow ### dude who likes being out on the trails, and to hear I inspire anyone else even a little is still a bit surreal. 

Did my first set of bricks today.  This came after a good shoulder workout.  Biked 10 minutes, ran 1 mile, biked 10 minutes, ran 1 mile.  Surprised how easily I got through it.  Ran the first mile at my known comfortable 9:30 pace and did the 2nd mile at a 9:15 pace.  Concentrated on my stride, leaning forward, and just keeping it easy.  It worked.

For the first time ever I wasn't struggling even at the start of the run nor was I just hoping it would end soon.  Both miles just kind of happened and felt good.

I'm not saying I'm liking this yet, but......

Likely day off today (rain) after running the last 3 days here in Poland. I'll run again tomorrow, and then Saturday is a travel day as we head back home. I don't envy you guys who travel regularly for work and stuff. Super hard to keep up with one's normal exercise schedule, and even harder to avoid eating and drinking like  crap.

That's awesome @ChiefD! Way to not be a big poooosay! :lol:  

Has anyone here ever used a coach? A friend of mine started coaching the end of last year and he's pretty cheap compared to most so I figured what the hell. Doing it on my own hasn't worked out too well lately, so maybe it's time to get a second set of eyes on my running. I committed for a year of coaching. He's only giving little pieces of the plan so far...only 2 weeks at a time. So far the only real difference is that he's got me going 6 days instead of 5 and keeping everything easy. He's also got me doing 10 min of form drill before EVERY run...this kinda blows but I know it's probably good for me. 

I guess the main reason I decided to sign up was because I am running pretty well right now. Probably better than I have at this time of year ever. I really don't want to screw it up this time. 

I too have an optical HR (Fenix 5) after switching from a HR strap (Fenix 2).  As others have said, the optical simply isn't as accurate and is prone to spikes on occasion.  I haven't had too much in the way of crazy spikes since the first couple weeks, but it can and does happen.  And as someone else mentioned, highly unlikely you've upped your HR max by 20bmp. 

That's awesome @ChiefD! Way to not be a big poooosay! :lol:  

Has anyone here ever used a coach? A friend of mine started coaching the end of last year and he's pretty cheap compared to most so I figured what the hell. Doing it on my own hasn't worked out too well lately, so maybe it's time to get a second set of eyes on my running. I committed for a year of coaching. He's only giving little pieces of the plan so far...only 2 weeks at a time. So far the only real difference is that he's got me going 6 days instead of 5 and keeping everything easy. He's also got me doing 10 min of form drill before EVERY run...this kinda blows but I know it's probably good for me. 

I guess the main reason I decided to sign up was because I am running pretty well right now. Probably better than I have at this time of year ever. I really don't want to screw it up this time. 
I haven't, though the idea is at times tempting.  IMO where having a coach would be most beneficial would be the accountability factor.  You're now paying someone to provide you with their knowledge and presumably a running plan, so reporting to them each week that you haven't run or haven't been following their plan would be a tough pill to swallow IMO.  Thus, I think accountability is one area that would benefit someone when considering a coach while the other area would be just as you said, "getting a second set of eyes on my running."  A knowledgeable coach should be able suck out some gains where a majority of runners wouldn't (i.e. form drills!!), provide nutrition advice, and probably even a bit of form analysis.  

Keep us posted on how that's going.  I'm definitely curious to hear your thoughts on the pros/cons of having a coach as you progress. 

I haven't, though the idea is at times tempting.  IMO where having a coach would be most beneficial would be the accountability factor.  You're now paying someone to provide you with their knowledge and presumably a running plan, so reporting to them each week that you haven't run or haven't been following their plan would be a tough pill to swallow IMO.  Thus, I think accountability is one area that would benefit someone when considering a coach while the other area would be just as you said, "getting a second set of eyes on my running."  A knowledgeable coach should be able suck out some gains where a majority of runners wouldn't (i.e. form drills!!), provide nutrition advice, and probably even a bit of form analysis.  

Keep us posted on how that's going.  I'm definitely curious to hear your thoughts on the pros/cons of having a coach as you progress. 
I'm now extremely part time, but most personal training clients need a trainer for one of three reasons - what you described above, they won't push themselves beyond about 80-90% of their capability on their own, or entertainment.

I will say my most enjoyable clients were those that just needed a 2nd set of eyes.  If I worked with 200 over the years I can probably count on one hand how many of those there were though.  But they met @Hang 10's criteria - quantity and quality were never an issue with them.  Nagging injuries were.

Agreed on the accountability. I don't need someone to tell me to run. I'm pretty good about that. But when it comes to form drills...I've always known I should do them...now I feel like I have to. Same goes with stretching. 

He's also using this program called training peaks to monitor my training load and fatigue. Makes his job easier when plotting my weeks and when I need recovery. It's pretty cool. 

Agreed on the accountability. I don't need someone to tell me to run. I'm pretty good about that. But when it comes to form drills...I've always known I should do them...now I feel like I have to. Same goes with stretching. 

He's also using this program called training peaks to monitor my training load and fatigue. Makes his job easier when plotting my weeks and when I need recovery. It's pretty cool. 
I think those "little things" like form drills are where coaching can really make a difference.  And at least as far as coaches who I've talked to, listened to on podcasts, read articles from, etc (so admittedly a little ultra-focused), it's more often not having to motivate someone to train but rather having to hold them back when necessary.  Take a rest day if not feeling well, not do that uphill interval session if you've got a niggle and run easy instead, etc. 

And Training Peaks is fun.  I started using it this year, really like all that extra data it gives on fatigue, cumulative training load, etc.  Surprised more of you  :nerd: aren't using it.

I too have an optical HR (Fenix 5) after switching from a HR strap (Fenix 2).  As others have said, the optical simply isn't as accurate and is prone to spikes on occasion.  I haven't had too much in the way of crazy spikes since the first couple weeks, but it can and does happen.  And as someone else mentioned, highly unlikely you've upped your HR max by 20bmp. 
Thanks, it happened again today almost exactly the same as Tuesday (but "only" to 179).  I think I'm like an excited kid.  When I get to the last set, it would appear I jump out of the seat and get after it.  I am sweaty mess which breaks the contact.  While my running has been limited, I haven't had the same thing happen (which likely means I need to run more).

My tomtom is usually fairly accurate except in the winter when it will have me way too high at first, until I get a little sweat going.  Sometimes it's off but that's maybe a few times a month.  

True max for sure but you don't think getting your legs in better Bike shape allows you to actually reach higher while cycling? 

-OZ- said:
True max for sure but you don't think getting your legs in better Bike shape allows you to actually reach higher while cycling? 
Sure it's possible I suppose but not 20 bpm higher. 

SFBayDuck said:
I think those "little things" like form drills are where coaching can really make a difference.  And at least as far as coaches who I've talked to, listened to on podcasts, read articles from, etc (so admittedly a little ultra-focused), it's more often not having to motivate someone to train but rather having to hold them back when necessary.  Take a rest day if not feeling well, not do that uphill interval session if you've got a niggle and run easy instead, etc. 

And Training Peaks is fun.  I started using it this year, really like all that extra data it gives on fatigue, cumulative training load, etc.  Surprised more of you  :nerd: aren't using it.
Exactly. I don't need someone to tell me to do a workout, I need someone to tell me not to! 

As far as TP goes, I had never heard of it. So yeah, I would have been nerding out on it if only knew what I was missing!

Strongly leaning towards cutting this cycle short, but this feels like one of my best cycles yet.  12 days, 89 miles, more than 3K' in elevation, 5 intense to moderately intense runs, 3 hybrid runs with strength training, and 5 total strength training workouts.  

Have light lift + long run (slower pace than usual) scheduled to put a cap on it, but energy levels are dragging (probably largely driven from humidity throughout the week) so I'm going to amend to heavy lift over lunch then wait and see how I feel later and decide to run or not - and how long.  Saturday and Sunday were always planned off days between cycles, so the angel-devil argument is persisting on whether to push it or not.

I really want to make this a 13 day cycle, but it's probably best to cut it at 12 then make the goal for the cycle to begin Monday to make that a full 13 w/a strong finish.  We'll see how I feel later today...

Strongly leaning towards cutting this cycle short, but this feels like one of my best cycles yet.  12 days, 89 miles, more than 3K' in elevation, 5 intense to moderately intense runs, 3 hybrid runs with strength training, and 5 total strength training workouts.  

Have light lift + long run (slower pace than usual) scheduled to put a cap on it, but energy levels are dragging (probably largely driven from humidity throughout the week) so I'm going to amend to heavy lift over lunch then wait and see how I feel later and decide to run or not - and how long.  Saturday and Sunday were always planned off days between cycles, so the angel-devil argument is persisting on whether to push it or not.

I really want to make this a 13 day cycle, but it's probably best to cut it at 12 then make the goal for the cycle to begin Monday to make that a full 13 w/a strong finish.  We'll see how I feel later today...
Take it easy, you deserve the break.

Users who are viewing this thread