What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Random Reasons You Know You're OLD (1 Viewer)

So, I am moving all of my home entertainment crap to a new room. I previously setup my surround sound/pc/xbox/dvd/vcr/betamax/super-8/cassette deck/8-track/light-bright/etch-a-sketch/etc. in an hour or 2 - no fuss; no muss.

This time ... it took 4 days.

Every time I tried to connect a speaker wire, I kept trying to put it in where it would not go (old theme, btw). It is like my eyes saw every hole a few mms from its actual location. I then added reading glasses - helped a little, but I could still not find the hole in under 5 min.

I then added an extra up-close light source. This got me under the 5 minute mark, but I still damaged a few wires from trying to force the issue.

Today, I finally completed my project with reading glasses; an extra up-close light source; a magnifying glass; some tweezers and a bowl of herb.

Damn! What a buncha added worked that I never even fathomed could be necessary only a few years ago - eh - except fer the herb.

So, I am moving all of my home entertainment crap to a new room. I previously setup my surround sound/pc/xbox/dvd/vcr/betamax/super-8/cassette deck/8-track/light-bright/etch-a-sketch/etc. in an hour or 2 - no fuss; no muss.

This time ... it took 4 days.

Every time I tried to connect a speaker wire, I kept trying to put it in where it would not go (old theme, btw). It is like my eyes saw every hole a few mms from its actual location. I then added reading glasses - helped a little, but I could still not find the hole in under 5 min.

I then added an extra up-close light source. This got me under the 5 minute mark, but I still damaged a few wires from trying to force the issue.

Today, I finally completed my project with reading glasses; an extra up-close light source; a magnifying glass; some tweezers and a bowl of herb.

Damn! What a buncha added worked that I never even fathomed could be necessary only a few years ago - eh - except fer the herb.
Time for that fun visit to the eye doctor.  You may have cataracts.  Old age is a #####.

Users who are viewing this thread