What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ravens at Bills Week 14 (1 Viewer)

Ford has been pretty good in run-blocking this year, but that third down stop is 100% on him.  It was well-blocked otherwise.

An MVP takes his team down for a game clinching score here 

EDIT: ok too early to clinch but a score is huge on this drive 

Last edited by a moderator:
Great play on the ball by Smith. They might call PI otherwise but they’ll never call it when you get all ball 

No shame in losing to the Ravens, because they're probably the best team in the NFL right now, but what a absolute shame to squander this defensive performance.  But what else is new, I suppose.

Never heard fouts get so worked up about the refs. Dan... Buddy refs suck... They've sucked for years now.

Buffalo, a hot 9-3 team, has played its ### off at home and is now down 15 points midway through the 4th quarter 

This Ravens team over the last 2+ months is up there with the 07 Patriots and the late 90s Broncos 

Buffalo, a hot 9-3 team, has played its ### off at home and is now down 15 points midway through the 4th quarter 

This Ravens team over the last 2+ months is up there with the 07 Patriots and the late 90s Broncos 
One phase of the team has played its ### off.  Special teams has been okay.  Offense didn't show today.

Horrible clock management.  It's hard to diagnose who is at fault here, but the offense has got to do a better job of getting plays called in a timely manner.

Chuck Clark purposefully took a neutral zone infraction penalty because his guys weren't set. Didn't really matter with Bills on the goal line.

I know Allen and Jackson are different players, but they're both dynamic, ultra-elite athletes.....yet the Ravens offense has so much pop, so much explosiveness....and the Bills offense just looks so stagnant.

Aware me because I thought you waited too.
You need 15 points to tie it (so you’ll need to make a 2 point conversion at some point).  Why not go for 2 right away (that way if you don’t make it you can game plan accordingly)?  You get additional info by going for 2 early.

Our offense has been terrible up until that last drive, but if you told me before the game that we would have the ball and a chance to tie the game late in fourth, I would have taken it.  Overall I'm not disappointed with our overall showing this week.

Users who are viewing this thread