What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Khalil Herbert, CHI (1 Viewer)

What a matchup but feels like you have to sit him if you have a comparable RB or flex due to unknown usage in first game back.
Hopefully he takes over next week.

What a matchup but feels like you have to sit him if you have a comparable RB or flex due to unknown usage in first game back.
Hopefully he takes over next week.
I don't. My plan is to play him at flex if he is activated. If not I will flex Foreman.

I’m starting him, Mitchell or Warren as my 2nd RB hope there’s something more definite regarding Herbert soon given it’s the Thurs game.

Khalil was listed as practice in full today. He hasn't been officially removed from the IR yet.

Word is that he is playing

running back Khalil Herbert, wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown and cornerback Josh Blackwell all practiced in full, yet remain on the injured reserve. Each man is considered questionable to play, but each man would need to be put back on the active roster before they can suit up.

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports Khalil Herbert (ankle) is not expected to play in Week 10 against the Panthers.

Herbert was a full participant in practice all week, but it sounds like the Bears are opting to rest him at least one more week before facing the Lions in Week 11. Herbert’s absence means another big workload for D’Onta Foreman should be incoming after rushing 20 times for 83 yards last week. Foreman will have top-24 fantasy upside and will be on the touchdown radar in a revenge game against his former team.

The Bears didn't activate Herbert (ankle) from injured reserve ahead of Thursday's game against the Panthers, Chris Emma of 670TheScore.com reports. - Rotowire

Schedule going fwd is ****e. Even if the Bewhs move entirely away from Foreman, which would be idiotic, their running game faces the following:

11@Det (30th)10:00 AM1.220.00--------
12@Min (26th)5:15 PM1.270.00--------
13BYE-----------
14Det (30th)10:00 AM1.290.00--------
15@Cle (28th)10:00 AM1.270.00--------
16Ari (3rd)1:25 PM1.360.00--------
17Atl (27th)10:00 AM1.330.00

#NoBuenos

Schedule going fwd is ****e. Even if the Bewhs move entirely away from Foreman, which would be idiotic, their running game faces the following:

13BYE-----------

#NoBuenos

Is "****e" good or bad? :lmao: I presume bad, that is a pretty brutal schedule. Too bad as I could use him in one league.

Foreman continuing to run the ball well, and the team winning, didn't do Herbert any favors in getting back the backfield. We'll see how they play the rotation going forward. One would think that Roschon is going the odd man out though.

13BYE-----------

#NoBuenos
So do we drop him? Not sure what your point is.

Foreman listed as doubtful for MNF.

How confident are we in Herbert, assuming he’ll still likely be splitting with Roschon?

Last edited:

How confident are we in Herbert, assuming he’ll still likely be splitting with Roschon?
Roschon has looked rather pedestrian, uncertain, and awkward running the ball. He's not the guy with the 3 down skillset that we heard so much about in the preseason. I'm hoping they just give Khalil the majority of snaps again. But I know I'll be parking him on my bench and need a prove it game before putting him in the lineup.

Roschon has looked rather pedestrian, uncertain, and awkward running the ball. He's not the guy with the 3 down skillset that we heard so much about in the preseason. I'm hoping they just give Khalil the majority of snaps again. But I know I'll be parking him on my bench and need a prove it game before putting him in the lineup.
Agree for the most part re: Roschon, but he seems to be playing more and more on passing downs in particular. Guessing it’s because he’s the best in pass pro or catching the ball, or both.

Users who are viewing this thread