What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Redraft Strategies - Waiting on a QB (1 Viewer)

And never mention the fact you have to pick the right guy to start in a given week.

Kind of a small detail to omit.
Schedule usually dictates the start. It's rarely difficult.
you have to pick the right guy to start in a given week.

And that's why you see the writers doing their articles in hindsight in the 'ideal scenario'.

Your toast if you go Dalton/Alex Smith committee.

You may as well forfeit the 2013 season and try again next year. Or find a new hobby.
That was never suggested. It goes back to my first post which was possibly poorly worded but I clarified it later. Alex Smith's name was mentioned as a good possibility of performing well above his ADP as part of a QBBC. Dalton was mentioned as a QB1 who could perform well above his ADP. I think he has a shot to get within the top 8 QB's and/or be very comparable on a ppg basis to any QB after top 3 considering through Week 16 last year he was just 4 ppg shy of #3QB Cam Newton and just 4.5 ppg shy of #2 Aaron Rodgers (he didn't complete the game Week 17 otherwise it drops him another .5 ppg or so). Those stats are assuming 4 pt per passing TD and .05pts per yd. But even in 6 pt per passing TD he was still just 4 ppg shy of QB4.

Through Week 16 2013, 4 pt passing TD, .05 pt per passing yard, total pts/ppg avg

1. Brees, Drew NOS QB 382.55 25.503

2. Brady, Tom NEP QB 374.35 24.957

3. Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 366.30 24.420

4. Newton, Cam CAR QB 362.35 24.157

5. Ryan, Matt ATL QB 350.75 23.383

6. Manning, Peyton DEN QB 343.45 22.897

7. Griffin III, Robert WAS 340.30 24.307

8. Romo, Tony DAL QB 333.05 22.203

9. Luck, Andrew IND QB 325.55 21.703

10. Stafford, Matthew DET 323.75 21.583

11. Dalton, Andy CIN QB 299.15 19.943

I think it's more likely Dalton improves and moves closer on a ppg average than the top 3 improving and widening the gap (or Dalton regressing) considering the Pats turnover of personnel in the passing game, the fact GB should be more run oriented (or would like to be). Brees is another story and I don't know there but I think many are expecting a similar year at best. And, in fact, QB's 7-11 on this list are all very likely to close the gap on the top half of the group IMO.
I think we'll agree to disagree with Dalton. QB11 IMO will likely go down as his best career finish. I see Russell Wilson/Kaep (at the minimum) finishing ahead of Dalton. That's not counting Eli/Big Ben/Rivers and a host of others. At this point, you're talking no less than 12 QB's IMO superior to Dalton. It's fair to say you think much more highly of Dalton than I ever will.

If you want to put this QBBC theory with Dalton to the test with a 2013 experiment, I would really enjoy seeing how it turns out week-2-week. Announcing each week who is starting.

On the otherhand, I don't want to see another one of these hindsight QBBC articles after the season saying 'what could have been'. I want to know who was picked. I don't want to hear after the season (or next offseason) 'picking a QB is easy'. Any schmoe can say that.

The last statement/paragraph wasn't directed at you. I really think many of these QBBC articles in retrospect are trash. I'd rather see it put to the test.
How about I predict all of the QBBC's that have a >50% chance of outscoring all of Brees/Rodgers/Manning/Brady and we evaluate at the end of the season? I reserve the right to update as late as week 3 of the preseason, but I'll stick by my predictions (and will likely use some of them in my leagues).
So how would that work, exactly? IMO, there would have to be some parameters . . . ie, the QBBC guys would have to be drafted past a certain point in the draft to be eligible. Also, there should be a limit on how many QBs you could take AND you would have to preannounce who you would be starting each week.

So you couldn't pick a 5-headed QBBC and then take the highest scoring QB each week after the season. You would have to pick one before hand.
I'm looking at 2-3 headed QBBCs, and will predict the QBs to start every week, weeks 1-16. This can be evaluated each week and at year end. I'll assume the average the next 6 QBs by ADP not drafted as part of for the bye-week QBs (for example, for Brady's bye week in week 10, assuming none of the following belong in my QBBC, I'll, average Roethlisberger, Dalton, Locker, Freeman, Rivers, Eli) for the top 4 QBs.

I'm currently excluding Brees, Rodgers, Peyton, Brady, Cam, Ryan, RG3, Kaepernick, Stafford, Luck, Wilson from the QBBC. I'm considering all other QBs (top = Romo) except Jacksonville, Buffalo, Jets, Philadelphia, and Oakland.
I might want in on this bet. I'll take the Brees, etc. side.
:blackdot:

Ok, so outscoring might be a tough one (I'm actually pretty high on Peyton, and he has a CUSHY schedule). I'm going to have to revise the analysis to a >50% chance of hitting a baseline of "within X points of" the #1 QB (out of Brees/Rodgers/Brady/Peyton).

I'm nearly done preparing my top QBBCs, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple examples (this is all 20 yards per points and 3 points per TD - I can certainly provide the other combos pretty easily)

My best two-QB QBBC, which I have on par with Peyton for weeks 1-17:

Week 1 - Tony Romo (NYG)
Week 2 - Josh Freeman (NO)
Week 3 - Josh Freeman (@NE)
Week 4 - Tony Romo (@SD)
Week 5 - Tony Romo (DEN)
Week 6 - Tony Romo (WAS)
Week 7 - Tony Romo (@PHI)
Week 8 - Tony Romo (@DET)
Week 9 - Tony Romo (MIN)
Week 10 - Tony Romo (@NO)
Week 11 - Josh Freeman (ATL)
Week 12 - Tony Romo (@NYG)
Week 13 - Tony Romo (OAK)
Week 14 - Josh Freeman (BUF)
Week 15 - Tony Romo (GB)
Week 16 - Tony Romo (@WAS)
Week 17 - Josh Freeman (@NO)

A sample non-Tony Romo QBBC, which I have ~50 points worse than Peyton over the course of weeks 1-17:

Week 1 - Philip Rivers (HOU)
Week 2 - Philip Rivers (@PHI)
Week 3 - Philip Rivers (@TEN)
Week 4 - Eli Manning (@KC)
Week 5 - Eli Manning (PHI)
Week 6 - Philip Rivers (IND)
Week 7 - Eli Manning (MIN)
Week 8 - Eli Manning (@PHI)
Week 9 - Philip Rivers (@WAS)
Week 10 - Eli Manning (OAK)
Week 11 - Philip Rivers (@MIA)
Week 12 - Philip Rivers (@KC)
Week 13 - Eli Manning (@WAS)
Week 14 - Philip Rivers (NYG)
Week 15 - Philip Rivers (@DEN)
Week 16 - Philip Rivers (OAK)
Week 17 - Eli Manning (WAS)

~30 points worse than Peyton over weeks 1-13:
Week 1 - Ben Roethlisberger (TEN)
Week 2 - Jay Cutler (MIN)
Week 3 - Ben Roethlisberger (CHI)
Week 4 - Ben Roethlisberger (@MIN)
Week 5 - Jay Cutler (NO)
Week 6 - Jay Cutler (NYG)
Week 7 - Jay Cutler (@WAS)
Week 8 - Ben Roethlisberger (@OAK)
Week 9 - Ben Roethlisberger (@NE)
Week 10 - Ben Roethlisberger (BUF)
Week 11 - Ben Roethlisberger (DET)
Week 12 - Ben Roethlisberger (@CLE)
Week 13 - Jay Cutler (@MIN)

My top Weeks 1-16 3 headed QBBC:
Week 1 - Tony Romo (NYG)
Week 2 - Josh Freeman (NO)
Week 3 - Josh Freeman (@NE)
Week 4 - Tony Romo (@SD)
Week 5 - Sam Bradford (JAC)
Week 6 - Tony Romo (WAS)
Week 7 - Tony Romo (@PHI)
Week 8 - Tony Romo (@DET)
Week 9 - Tony Romo (MIN)
Week 10 - Tony Romo (@NO)
Week 11 - Josh Freeman (ATL)
Week 12 - Tony Romo (@NYG)
Week 13 - Tony Romo (OAK)
Week 14 - Josh Freeman (BUF)
Week 15 - Sam Bradford (NO)
Week 16 - Tony Romo (@WAS)

My top 3 headed QBBC for weeks 1-16, if I add the extra exclusions of Romo/Roethlisberger/Dalton/Locker/Freeman/Rivers/Manning (so the only QBs I'm looking at are Flacco/Schaub/Tannehill/Cutler/Weeden/Ponder/Palmer/Alex Smith): - I have this as a toss-up with Rodgers/Brees/Brady, though ~50 points worse than Peyton.
Week 1 - Ryan Tannehill (@CLE)
Week 2 - Jay Cutler (MIN)
Week 3 - Joe Flacco (HOU)
Week 4 - Ryan Tannehill (@NO)
Week 5 - Jay Cutler (NO)
Week 6 - Jay Cutler (NYG)
Week 7 - Jay Cutler (@WAS)
Week 8 - Ryan Tannehill (@NE)
Week 9 - Joe Flacco (@CLE)
Week 10 - Jay Cutler (DET)
Week 11 - Ryan Tannehill (SD)
Week 12 - Jay Cutler (@STL)
Week 13 - Jay Cutler (@MIN)
Week 14 - Joe Flacco (MIN)
Week 15 - Ryan Tannehill (NE)
Week 16 - Joe Flacco (NE)

25 yards/point and 6 points/TD (about 50 points worse than Peyton, but projected better than the other 3):

Week 1 - Philip Rivers (HOU)
Week 2 - Philip Rivers (@PHI)
Week 3 - Philip Rivers (@TEN)
Week 4 - Andy Dalton (@CLE)
Week 5 - Andy Dalton (NE)
Week 6 - Andy Dalton (@BUF)
Week 7 - Andy Dalton (@DET)
Week 8 - Christian Ponder (GB)
Week 9 - Philip Rivers (@WAS)
Week 10 - Christian Ponder (WAS)
Week 11 - Andy Dalton (CLE)
Week 12 - Philip Rivers (@KC)
Week 13 - Andy Dalton (@SD)
Week 14 - Philip Rivers (NYG)
Week 15 - Christian Ponder (PHI)
Week 16 - Andy Dalton (MIN)

So, give me a set of 2-3 QB2s (ideally headlined by a bottom-end QB1 like Luck/Wilson/Romo), and I can easily pump out the ideal QBBC. If one of my QB targets gets drafted as a backup before I get a chance to take him, oh well, I can easily jump on an alternative plan.

Now that I've wasted 2 hours building this spreadsheet, I'm going to extend it to optimizing a 3 QB QBBC in my 2 QB league (with at least 1 true QB1 (I have Ryan as a keeper))...

No league have ever played in has 3 pts per TD. It's 4-6.

Also, I think it would be easier to just do the same exercise using last year's data/info and see if you can finagle QBBCs that would have added up to more points than the main QBs. Obviously RGIII combos would work out. It's others that I would question.

Also, I think it would be easier to just do the same exercise using last year's data/info and see if you can finagle QBBCs that would have added up to more points than the main QBs. Obviously RGIII combos would work out. It's others that I would question.
Well if you cherry picked games between 2 QB's I think you could come close maybe. But then that wouldn't necessarily prove anything I guess.

If Romo and Freeman on a par with Peyton, isn't it safe to say that as one goes up the quality QBBC ladder that they will start exceeding Peyton's numbers. QB's are falling so far in some drafts that I'm seriously considering drafting 2 of Stafford, Luck, and Romo. Shoudn't a QBBC of that quality be able to knock it out the park?

Well if you cherry picked games between 2 QB's I think you could come close maybe. But then that wouldn't necessarily prove anything I guess.
My point was that it should be pretty hard to do it even if you know the actual outcomes ahead of time. I don't know in a 3 pts per TD league, but in a 6 pts per TD league it would be a challenge.

My main money league is 2 QBs, 20 y/p, 3 p/TD, 5 bonus points at 350 yards, -2 for interceptions, -2 for fumbles, so there you go ;-)

I'm sure there are some combos. My planned 3 QB QBBC (noted way up above, but it was Romo/Luck/Wilson) would have crushed the big 4 last year.

If Romo and Freeman on a par with Peyton, isn't it safe to say that as one goes up the quality QBBC ladder that they will start exceeding Peyton's numbers. QB's are falling so far in some drafts that I'm seriously considering drafting 2 of Stafford, Luck, and Romo. Shoudn't a QBBC of that quality be able to knock it out the park?
Most likely, though I love Romo this year because his schedule is so cushy. Bad pass defenses and good pass offenses, up and down the Dallas schedule. I'm upgrading all Dallas/Denver receivers this year.

My point was that it should be pretty hard to do it even if you know the actual outcomes ahead of time. I don't know in a 3 pts per TD league, but in a 6 pts per TD league it would be a challenge.
My spreadsheet is built to easily handle all sorts of scoring changes. I restricted the QBBCs to the non-top 11, but I'm certainly willing to expand it (obviously the more QBs involved, the calculations grow due to increased combinations (16 QBs = 560 combos; 27 = 2925). I'll be able to do this tomorrow.

I'm willing to take requests - give me a QB1, and I'll give you the best pairing(s). Give me weeks (1-13, 1-14, 1-15, 1-16, 1-17) and scoring parameters.

so what QB's would be eliminated from consideration in this QBBC?

Am I the only one not at all interested in a 3-headed QBBC? That's just too many draft selections and too much roster space to make it worthwhile. That would be 1/3 of my bench...for QB's. A couple RB and a couple WR and...bench is full. Would make TE, K, DEF bye weeks pretty interesting to manage.

I'll be far more interested in the 2-headed committees being discussed.

My main money league is 2 QBs, 20 y/p, 3 p/TD, 5 bonus points at 350 yards, -2 for interceptions, -2 for fumbles, so there you go ;-)
You might want to put that disclaimer at the end of each of your posts in here. I'm guessing you're the only person playing in a league like that.

You might want to put that disclaimer at the end of each of your posts in here. I'm guessing you're the only person playing in a league like that.
Yeah that's one seriously weird scoring system...

Am I the only one not at all interested in a 3-headed QBBC? That's just too many draft selections and too much roster space to make it worthwhile. That would be 1/3 of my bench...for QB's. A couple RB and a couple WR and...bench is full. Would make TE, K, DEF bye weeks pretty interesting to manage.

Yeah, 3 headed isn't for shallow bench leagues. The league I employed it in has 8 man benches, so an extra QB doesn't hurt you much.

I'm not sure how many times I need to state that I've designed this to easily update to any scoring parameters. I even supplied a 6 pt TD QBBC (Rivers/Dalton/Ponder) up above.

2-Headed QBBC is what I'll be rolling. Even in my Start-9 with a 9-slot bench, I don't want 2 of those spots being QB's.

The one thing about the QBBC, is you need to start the right QB every week. Misstepping here and there certainly devalues the strategy.

Yeah, I don't see the upside of holding 3 QB's on a roster in a 1-QB redraft league unless benches are really deep - the 7-9 bench spots in most leagues I play in just doesn't give you enough flexibility.

Besides, I think any system that claims a significant PPG advantage out of a 3-way QBBC over a 2-way is going to rely on hindsight bias to make its case.

The one thing about the QBBC, is you need to start the right QB every week. Misstepping here and there certainly devalues the strategy.
This is a lot easier than people think it is. This is probably my favorite QBBC this year; every week essentially picks itself:

Code:
Week	Romo	Freeman	Start1	NYG	@NYJ	Tony Romo2	@KC	NO	Josh Freeman3	STL	@NE	Josh Freeman4	@SD	ARI	Tony Romo5	DEN	BYE	Tony Romo6	WAS	PHI	Tony Romo7	@PHI	@ATL	Tony Romo8	@DET	CAR	Tony Romo9	MIN	@SEA	Tony Romo10	@NO	MIA	Tony Romo11	BYE	ATL	Josh Freeman12	@NYG	@DET	Tony Romo13	OAK	@CAR	Tony Romo14	@CHI	BUF	Josh Freeman15	GB	SF	Tony Romo16      @WAS    @STL    Tony Romo

Now that I have my spreadsheet built (which I will certainly be using in 2013), I can easily use it for 2012 scenarios (I kept my projections spreadsheet from last year, so this wouldn't be based on hindsight bias). I used Romo+X in several leagues last year to great success, though I didn't actually look at alternatives much.

Using one of my leagues from last season, Brees scored 475 points. Using a 2-man QBBC last year between Romo and Luck, here's what I calculated:

- The highest score from either of those two each week

- Using the highest score

So basically, the highest possible total on the season. That total added up to 455 points. Now, it's doubtful you could have picked the best outcome every week, and those were using 2 QBs that ended up the season ranked as the #8 and #9 QBs last year.

Unless you ended up with RGIII last year, it's unlikely you got the same scoring as Brees gave you . . . and instead of one very early round pick on Brees, you would have had to invest a couple of still somewhat early round picks to get your 2 QBs anyway.

There is waiting and then there is waiting.

Griffin and Wilson were pretty get-able late last year, right? That formed a pretty good tandem, Griffin first 1/2-3/4 of the year, Wilson for the remainder.

Dalton was good too, possibly in combo (for some of the year) with Luck or Palmer.

Stafford the same thing the year before.

I think you could have won championships with all of these.

This can be done, but what about this year?

Any thoughts on bargain basement QBs who you can win with?

Weeden

Manuel

Cutler

Stafford (again)

Point just being - how low can you go and win?

If Rodgers, Brees, or Peyton are there in the 2nd, I plan on taking them. If they aren't, im waiting until the 5th to see if either Brady or Ryan falls, otherwise im waiting til later to take a flyer on someone like Russell Wilson, Kaepernick, Romo, or Luck and pair them with the likes of Dalton, Eli, Freeman.

This seems to be the year of the RB going early and often.

Griffin first 1/2-3/4 of the year, Wilson for the remainder.
For those of us without a crystal ball, predicting who to start each week can be a little more difficult.
This is consistently repeated with little to no evidence. QBBCs I've employed in the past have fit SOS very closely. Mid level QBs tend to perform best vs bad defenses. Every once in awhile you'll pick wrong, but not often.

There is waiting and then there is waiting.

Griffin and Wilson were pretty get-able late last year, right? That formed a pretty good tandem, Griffin first 1/2-3/4 of the year, Wilson for the remainder.

Dalton was good too, possibly in combo (for some of the year) with Luck or Palmer.

Stafford the same thing the year before.

I think you could have won championships with all of these.

This can be done, but what about this year?

Any thoughts on bargain basement QBs who you can win with?

Weeden

Manuel

Cutler

Stafford (again)

Point just being - how low can you go and win?
It's easy to say who people should have picked AFTER the season is over. The issue will always be, you need to have the right guys BEFORE the season starts. You would need to have the main guys rostered to start the season or be fortunate enough to pick the right guys off the waiver wire (if you even could).

I still think going QBBC by choice is a tough road to hoe. IMO, a more realistic outcome is planning to go RBBC in a draft and then having one of your pieces turn into a regular starter. I expect that happens quite a bit (so lucking into Newton or RGIII on draft day and then just leaving them as a starter).

I took a quick and dirty look at some of last year's QBBC candidates in another thread, and looked at their matchups trying to see how their games ended up and whether people would've probably started or sat them based on the matchup

Probable sit = you probably would've sat the QB based on the matchup but they ended up having a good game.

Probable start = you probably would've started the QB based on the matchup but they ended up having a bad game.

Andy Dalton

Probable sit: @Was, Denver, NYG

Probable Start: Miami, KC, @SD

So there's 6 games on Dalton's schedule where most people likely would've picked the wrong matchup.

Ben Roethlisberger (played 13 games)

Probable sit: @Denver, Was, @Dal

Probable Start: KC, Cin

5 out of 13 games here.

Matt Schaub

Probable sit: @Den,

Probable Start: Miami, @Jax, Ten, @NYJ, GB, @Ten, Min

7 out of 16 games where Schaub underachieved.

Obviously, this also depends on who your other QB in the committee was, but I think this shows that playing matchups is way harder than it looks.

I regularly am one of the higher point scorers in my 2 leagues. Almost every season I make it to the playoffs in the top 3 of points scored.

This year, for the first time, I waited and waited on my QB. In one league I ended up with Cam Newton in I believe the 7th round and Vick in the 11th.

I hate it. Seriously, I simply don't enjoy it as much. I don't WANT to root for Cam or Vick. I don't even like the guys. I had MUCH more fun rooting for the likes of Manning (last year), Brady (2 seasons ago), etc..

I'm 2-2 in both my leagues this season using the wait for a QB strategy. I usually am 3-1 or 4-0 at this point. Of course not EVERY year. It's not just the QB thing though, I whiffed on a few RB's as well which hasn't helped.

I'm definitely sticking with my RB/QB/RB or WR in 3rd strategy that has been successful the past 19 years.

How's this going "wait on QB" guys?
get ready for everyone to tell you they snagged Rivers in the 12th round and are dominating.
:lol:
12th round? Please. A waiver pickup! Now *that's* waiting on a QB. :)
Yeah, apparently picking Rivers as a QB was one key to a winning draft.
Well, week one I doubt anyone started him as he was barely considered a low end QB2.

Then after his nice week one maybe some people picked him up as a stash, probably held him on the bench to see if it was a fluke, and missed his great week two.

Then after two great weeks in a row from Philip they start him with confidence in week 3 for a 184 and 1 TD performance, regret their mistake, and have him on their bench again for week four's big game.

I doubt anyone has received much more than a headache from Philip so far.

I regularly am one of the higher point scorers in my 2 leagues. Almost every season I make it to the playoffs in the top 3 of points scored.

This year, for the first time, I waited and waited on my QB. In one league I ended up with Cam Newton in I believe the 7th round and Vick in the 11th.

I hate it. Seriously, I simply don't enjoy it as much. I don't WANT to root for Cam or Vick. I don't even like the guys. I had MUCH more fun rooting for the likes of Manning (last year), Brady (2 seasons ago), etc..
racist

Using one of my leagues from last season, Brees scored 475 points. Using a 2-man QBBC last year between Romo and Luck, here's what I calculated:

- The highest score from either of those two each week

- Using the highest score

So basically, the highest possible total on the season. That total added up to 455 points. Now, it's doubtful you could have picked the best outcome every week, and those were using 2 QBs that ended up the season ranked as the #8 and #9 QBs last year.

Unless you ended up with RGIII last year, it's unlikely you got the same scoring as Brees gave you . . . and instead of one very early round pick on Brees, you would have had to invest a couple of still somewhat early round picks to get your 2 QBs anyway.
yeah, but obviously that's only one side of the equation -- isn't the point of waiting on qb so you can draft some stud wr/rb in the earlier rounds?

shouldn't we be piling those points on the qbbc?

get ready for everyone to tell you they snagged Rivers in the 12th round and are dominating.
Well, week one I doubt anyone started him as he was barely considered a low end QB2.

Then after his nice week one maybe some people picked him up as a stash, probably held him on the bench to see if it was a fluke, and missed his great week two.

Then after two great weeks in a row from Philip they start him with confidence in week 3 for a 184 and 1 TD performance, regret their mistake, and have him on their bench again for week four's big game.

Ok good way of looking at it. True.

More games to be played as well.

So, for the guys who took QBs "early" (3rd round or higher) I'm curious to hear who some of your backs and receivers are, and whether your QB is complimenting your other guys or compensating for them... personally couldn't bring myself to meet the price tag for one of the Manning/Brees/Rodgers holy trinity, but understand the lure of them. I'm 2nd in scoring in my league of record with 7th Round Romo and a solid group everywhere else I'm really happy with, so no complaints here, but will be honest and admit as a Bronco fan, it's especially hard to see Peyton throwing those TDS for some other owner.

Ok good way of looking at it. True.

More games to be played as well.
One league I have Wilson(8.11) and Rivers (16.11), however I have picked the wrong guy every week. Still 3-1 without Gronk in the line up yet.

So, for the guys who took QBs "early" (3rd round or higher) I'm curious to hear who some of your backs and receivers are, and whether your QB is complimenting your other guys or compensating for them... personally couldn't bring myself to meet the price tag for one of the Manning/Brees/Rodgers holy trinity, but understand the lure of them. I'm 2nd in scoring in my league of record with 7th Round Romo and a solid group everywhere else I'm really happy with, so no complaints here, but will be honest and admit as a Bronco fan, it's especially hard to see Peyton throwing those TDS for some other owner.
Peyton is the perfect QB for this year. You didn't have to take him so early that you'd miss out on a stud RB or even two, but you also didn't wait so long and have have to play guessing games every week on who to start. I targeted him in every draft. he's money.

In my PPR league I drafted: T. Richardson, D. Thomas, Peyton, Amendola, Vernon Davis, Gio.

I'm 3-1 (should be 4-0 but made a dumb mistake) and 2nd in total points in my league. I'd say Peyton is carrying me, but I think my team has a lot of potential to score really well.

Users who are viewing this thread