What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

REUNION League Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

Need a minute to catch up. But, before then Twilight is a sorry dog. :bs: Did you not see that the 49ers DST was ranked about 30th? They were supposed to still be here right now.

Guess I'll go with the Seachickens who have a similar schedule and have drafted who I think will be the Defensive Rookie of the year................

17.6 Seatlle DST

Will PM Shadowmaster

I have pm'd Perry and Steve my list... sorry... (Hook and Ravnz) my list for the next 2 rounds.

Please pm them as I will be in and out.

17.8 Kasay... for Fiddles

17.9 Prater... for Team Legacy

17.10 Hanson... for ravnzfan

and that's how we roll! :bye:

PM to ollie...sorry...radballs :P

lists for my last round went to rzrback and OldMill

nice work guys...14 days + change if we wrap this tonight! :goodposting:

swinging for the fences here, but two younger guys who could both take the next step this year and have the speed

17.14 Laurent Robinson, WR, Lambs

and

18.01 Harry Douglass, WR, Falcons

pming valence for pick & repick

swinging for the fences here, but two younger guys who could both take the next step this year and have the speed

17.14 Laurent Robinson, WR, Lambs

and

18.01 Harry Douglass, WR, Falcons

pming valence for pick & repick
was that extra s on purpose?

Didn't see them listed anywhere...

18.03 Atlanta Falcons DEF

It's been a pleasure gentlemen. Thanks for the invite. Good luck this year!

Thanks for all the help Perry and sorry for holding up the draft guys. Thanks for your patience during my move.

got the call last night at 10:00. we had been working outside so we hadto shower before leaving

five hour drive to Little Rock just after 4:00. wife assisted our daughter while i sat with Taryyn Grace, the grandaughter. we will keep her today and promised her a hotel swim. hoping that a nap is also on the horizon.

Our daughter and grandson are both doing well

Okay, hopefully Twilight will be here later this morning or early afternoon for the last pick of the draft.

There is a separate thread already up to list teams, comment on them, offer your own team analysis or draft thoughts and comment on all of that from the others in the league

Strong finish to the draft :thumbup: and some very good looking teams - should be a GREAT battle this season

Users who are viewing this thread