What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rhodes or Coleman (1 Viewer)

Jiggyonthehut

Footballguy
the answer should be obvious here but you guys are giving alot of praise to Rhodes- Coleman seems to be the better option today and for the most part, the season thus far. Opinions?

the answer should be obvious here but you guys are giving alot of praise to Rhodes- Coleman seems to be the better option today and for the most part, the season thus far.

Opinions?
Opinions? How about facts? In my league, Rhodes is averaging 23 points per game and Coleman is averaging 20 points per game. Over the last 3 games, Coleman has significantly outscored Rhodes, but over the entire season, Rhodes has the better numbers. :popcorn:

the answer should be obvious here but you guys are giving alot of praise to Rhodes- Coleman seems to be the better option today and for the most part, the season thus far.

Opinions?
Opinions? How about facts? In my league, Rhodes is averaging 23 points per game and Coleman is averaging 20 points per game. Over the last 3 games, Coleman has significantly outscored Rhodes, but over the entire season, Rhodes has the better numbers. :popcorn:
i wont disagree here, but it seems like the rest of the season, the Jets will play some very run heavy teams- does that make Rhodes the better play because you would think he'll be at the line providing the blitz or run support. Is that a valid conclusion to make because he is the strong safety?

Opinions?
i wont disagree here, but it seems like the rest of the season, the Jets will play some very run heavy teams- does that make Rhodes the better play because you would think he'll be at the line providing the blitz or run support. Is that a valid conclusion to make because he is the strong safety?
If your league rewards turnovers heavily, I would go with Rhodes because it seems like he is a play maker. I think both will get a fairly equal amount of tackles going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread