What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Robert Mathis (1 Viewer)

GROMS

Kingdom Fighter
What's the deal man? I'm playing in the Super Bowl and Mathis is putting up a goose egg. Is he hurt?

I know!!!!!!!!!! I'm sweating bullets here. On top of that, the owner I'm playing against has Clark. :wall: :rant:

10 solos, two sacks and a FF between the other 3 DL's.

Last edited by a moderator:
That really bites. I was gonna start Ogun but put in Mathis instead. Incredible. Oh yeah, I also had Bethea on the bench. Real nice way to start my SB. :thumbdown:

This is exactly why I traded him. He doesn't start all downs and his FF points are way too inconsistant for me. He'll put up 5 tackles 3 sacks in one game and a goose egg the next.

What's the deal with Mathis? Two of the last 3 weeks have been goose eggs! He was doing this kind of thing last year at this time also. What's up with that?

Anyone have any opinions?

What's the deal with Mathis? Two of the last 3 weeks have been goose eggs! He was doing this kind of thing last year at this time also. What's up with that?Anyone have any opinions?
Mathis is great when he gets sacks, below average otherwise. Tennessee has only given up 12 sacks all year, which is the second fewest in the league. He had a terrible matchup yesterday.

per Rotoworld:

Colts DE Robert Mathis left Sunday's game with a quadriceps injury in the second quarter and did not return.

The extent of the injury is unknown, though it's not a good sign that he was unable to return. With a three-game lead in the AFC, the Colts may play it conservatively with the reigning Defensive Player of the Month.

Users who are viewing this thread