What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rod Bernstein (1 Viewer)

Two Deep

Footballguy
Watching an old film clip on ESPN Classic. Shows Rod running out of the backfield wearing number 82 apparently he ran for 150 plus yards one game. My question is was he listed as a tightend ? That would explain the 82. Just curious.....

I played fantasy football that year. He was listed as a TE at the start of the year, so commish let him be played at TE. Best fantasy TE ever.

And to think Rod Bernstine and Glyn Milburn were ahead of Terrell Davis on the Broncos depth chart going into training camp of TD's rookie year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember he always used to leave his feet when running into the pile, which made him susceptible to injuries.

Off topic, watch Terry Glenn when he catches the ball. Rarely are his feet on the ground.

I remember he always used to leave his feet when running into the pile, which made him susceptible to injuries.

Off topic, watch Terry Glenn when he catches the ball. Rarely are his feet on the ground.
Didn't Herschel Walker have a problem of always leaving his feet to catch a pass?

Watching an old film clip on ESPN Classic. Shows Rod running out of the backfield wearing number 82 apparently he ran for 150 plus yards one game. My question is was he listed as a tightend ? That would explain the 82. Just curious.....
rod bernstein played tight end at Texas A&M Univ. He was then drafted by the San Diego Chargers as a tight end. They later converted him to running back while he kept his #82. He later was traded to Denver and still wore his # 82 jersey.

rod bernstein played tight end at Texas A&M Univ. He was then drafted by the San Diego Chargers as a tight end. They later converted him to running back while he kept his #82. He later was traded to Denver and still wore his # 82 jersey.
Rod-Is this you?? :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread