What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roethlisberger preparing for big game (1 Viewer)

Do you have a link to the pics of smoking hot females?
I think he was referring to the women in the linked pictures. They must have put their cigarettes down before taking the pictures. It's kind of strange that they were hot considering they aren't wearing bulky clothing. Maybe the heat was just turned up high in that room.

He looks absolutely wasted. Good for him, unless he's doing that this weekend. TAKE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY OFF!!!!

Dude is out partying and drinking with some chics. I love it. QB are supposed to do that. I want to see the guy out there living it up while he can. You only get a few years to be this popular then you end up drunk on the sidelines trying to kiss the reporters. SSSSStttruuggggaaaaalllliiiiinnnnngggggGo Big Ben!

See, this is how I can actually build sympathy for a Steeler QB. As a Browns fan I root against the Steelers, but leave the guy's personal life alone. :no:

This is one of the ways sports fans are hypocritical, imo. On one hand, they talk about how important it is to be classy, and then you get fans posting threads like this and then making fun of a player's personal life, which is in no way classy.

I read that these were taken the night after the Indy game, but that's nothing but rumor.
I've heard this as well. I also heard the location was Halo in the South Side. I've never been inside that place though so I can't verify.

I read that these were taken the night after the Indy game, but that's nothing but rumor.
I've heard this as well. I also heard the location was Halo in the South Side. I've never been inside that place though so I can't verify.
I was just at Halo saturday. Doesnt look like Halo to me at all.

No way this is at Halo, that place is a high class establishment. Looks like a basement, I'm going with frat house.

No way this is at Halo, that place is a high class establishment. Looks like a basement, I'm going with frat house.
Good, I've been meaning to check out Halo.... but if it looked anything like the place in those pics. :thumbdown:

Good, I've been meaning to check out Halo.... but if it looked anything like the place in those pics. :thumbdown:
HALO

Last edited by a moderator:
See, this is how I can actually build sympathy for a Steeler QB. As a Browns fan I root against the Steelers, but leave the guy's personal life alone. :no:
Good call by you, BGP. I've been battling you on other boards, but I agree with you here. Besides, I don't see him doing anything wrong. Celebrating a big victory is as much a tradition in football as NFL Films. And of course none of us have ever seen (or been) a single 23-year old man who enjoys spending time with women. Give me a break! The difference is that with 2006 technology, all it takes is a cell phone to put it on record for all the world to see.

Good call by you, BGP. I've been battling you on other boards, but I agree with you here. Besides, I don't see him doing anything wrong. Celebrating a big victory is as much a tradition in football as NFL Films. And of course none of us have ever seen (or been) a single 23-year old man who enjoys spending time with women. Give me a break! The difference is that with 2006 technology, all it takes is a cell phone to put it on record for all the world to see.
Steelers fans are just happy to have a QB that likes women.

See, this is how I can actually build sympathy for a Steeler QB.  As a Browns fan I root against the Steelers, but leave the guy's personal life alone.  :no:
Who's attacking his personal life? I guess the posts saying how wrong it is were deleted before I got here.

See, this is how I can actually build sympathy for a Steeler QB.  As a Browns fan I root against the Steelers, but leave the guy's personal life alone.  :no:
Who's attacking his personal life? I guess the posts saying how wrong it is were deleted before I got here.
The title of the thread combined with the pictures implies that Ben is more interested in partying than in preparation. I thought it was self-explanatory, but you have proven otherwise.

Steelers fans are just happy to have a QB that likes women.
:lmao: Amen brother.

Funniest line I've heard about these pics was from a Steeler fan friend of mine -- "Oh great. Our QB is Jim from The Office."

There will be plenty of time to party AFTER THE SUPERBOWL.Hasslebeck = Watching films, taking repsBig Ben = Beer bongs, skank huntingWe'll see who had the better game preparation.

By all accounts in Pittsburgh, these pictures were taken late Sunday night after the Steelers returned home from their win at Indy.Didn't seem to hurt them too much at Denver.

That rumor sounds to be true. The pics are a few weeks old.
How can you tell?
According to Pitt team officials the pics are from after the Indy game. Colin Cowherd talked about this yesturday on his radio show.

photos online getting sloppy drunk <check>crazy beard growth <check>52% completion percentage....Just one more to go and the transformation into Kyle Orton will be complete.Go Hawks!

Users who are viewing this thread