What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rolling with Pierre in the Bowl? (1 Viewer)

Right now in a keeper I am planning on sitting LT2 in favor of Pierre and SJax. I don't think I have EVER sat LT2 before.

I actually just picked him off waivers. Starting him and Slaton over CJ and LT. I need help..my matchup has Schaub, ADP and S. Smith.

I actually just picked him off waivers. Starting him and Slaton over CJ and LT. I need help..my matchup has Schaub, ADP and S. Smith.
I know this type of response comes out a lot, but this time I just can't hold back...How was Pierre still available on waivers through this week??? 6-team league??

My biggest fear is Carney (Karney) sp? vulturing TD’s at the stripe. The Saints like to run that fullback dive down there.

Pierre is poised for a pretty productive day though.

I am rolling with him in 2 playoff games- one is a championship the other to get to the championship. I do not see the Lions stopping him except the yellow flag or an unfortunate injury. He should be able to open up his own running game by taking passes underneath and helping stretch the field for Colston. Moore and Shockey.

I know this type of response comes out a lot, but this time I just can't hold back...How was Pierre still available on waivers through this week??? 6-team league??
I thought the same thing, but then I realized I just picked up Pierre 2 weeks ago, and just picked up Choice this week. Starting both over Gore/LJ/Stewart. They both just got going when most fantasy playoffs started so with alot fewer teams in contention I would guess the typical playoff roster already has better options at RB. But Pierre this week? Seriously this guy is going to win it for me single handedly. :knockonwood:

I thought the same thing, but then I realized I just picked up Pierre 2 weeks ago, and just picked up Choice this week. Starting both over Gore/LJ/Stewart. They both just got going when most fantasy playoffs started so with alot fewer teams in contention I would guess the typical playoff roster already has better options at RB. But Pierre this week? Seriously this guy is going to win it for me single handedly. :knockonwood:
It is incredible that he lasted even that long in any league. I snatched him up at the start of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread