What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Round 12-20 of Drafts this year: who are you targeting? (1 Viewer)

Gatorman

Supreme Elite Maximum Tier
I could break this up further, but let's face it; we all plan the first 8 rounds or so and see what we like in rounds 9-12 to see where we may be weak from the top 8 rounds.  Once you get to the 12th (and beyond) it's all fliers and hopes that someone will be at worst a spot starter and at best a lotto ticket. 

So, lets go through it.

3 categories:  Handcuffs; Undervalued guys; and deep sleepers.

These are the guys I like at this point (although I have more, this will start the discussion)

I think Chubba is the handcuff to have, with Pollard and Mattison also in the mix.

Undervalued I think it's manny sanders and Paris Campbell

My deep sleeper is Byron Pringle.

Feel free to comment or add your own.  I hate just looking at the bottom of the FBG list to see who I take that's left.  I'd rather come up with a list.  Tell me who is on yours..

Is Pollard lasting until the 12th round?  His ADP is around 122 or 11th round.

How about Marquez Callaway?  I don't think Thomas will back this year at anywhere near 100%, so someone has to catch the ball in NO.

I also like Giovani Bernard, Terrance Marshall, Tyrell Williams, and Blake Jarwin as late round fliers.

My two deep sleepers are

Larry Rountree RB, SD - big time offence with a guy that always gets hurt in front of him

Gerald Everett TE, SEA - i used to watch the rams and always thought everett looked like a beast.  Now is his time to show it

Is Pollard lasting until the 12th round?  His ADP is around 122 or 11th round.

How about Marquez Callaway?  I don't think Thomas will back this year at anywhere near 100%, so someone has to catch the ball in NO.

I also like Giovani Bernard, Terrance Marshall, Tyrell Williams, and Blake Jarwin as late round fliers.
We shouldn't split hairs on this exercise.  Pollard is sitting on an 11th round ADP in "smart" leagues, and a little lower on Home leagues.  Callaway and Bernard I believe are going to start their ascent to around the top of this discussion (they may even "age out"  to the 10th or the 9th).

Williams and Jarwin seem interesting.  Jarwin bc the competition and all the negativity around Dak right now.

Users who are viewing this thread