What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints RBs-Can all3 RBs be serviceable? (1 Viewer)

lazyike

Footballguy
In a PPR League Sproles has proven to be money and plans are to get Ingram more involved. Fantasyguru actually has them ranked Sproles #16, Ingram #29 and Thomas #36 (PPR rankings). I just don't know if that's possible. What are your thoughts? Saints homers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I would like Pierre Thomas as my RB3. He is actually one that I will target for bye week filler or injury replacement. The Saints have a ridiculously easy schedule this year and Payton back at the helm. I am expecting big things from them.

In PPR, give me Sproles. In TD heavy, give me Ingram. I don't think Thomas has much value in either format unless one of the other guys get hurt.

History has not supported this except for Sproles. I do think Ingram will see way more reps this year though because he is coming up on the last year of his rookie contract next season and the Saints will have a decision to make. They also traded Ivory to the Jets. How involved PT is remains to be seen and I still think he is the Saints most complete back.

Yes, I would like Pierre Thomas as my RB3. He is actually one that I will target for bye week filler or injury replacement. The Saints have a ridiculously easy schedule this year and Payton back at the helm. I am expecting big things from them.
The Saints actually have one of the more difficult schedules this year based off of how the teams they are playing did last year. This is a new season however and like you said Payton is back and they have their swagger back.

Sproles- still a good ppr #2, RB3 in standard leagues

Ingram- RB3 in TD heavy leagues

Thomas- RB4/5 bye week replacement. If one of the other gets hurt, his value skyrockets.

Users who are viewing this thread