What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

saints starting wr's? (1 Viewer)

jerry jones

Footballguy
saints fans, any info on starting wr's for today?

patten is inactive, who gets the other spot? henderson or moore?

i would expect moore to have a good day with bush out again

It doesn't matter.

Moore will see a lot of targets. NO is using Moore very much like NE used Welker last season. Moore has crazy value, especially with Bush out another week.

nola.com has a live chat going with beat writers at game. They say Colston, Moore starting with Henderson in 3rd spot, Meachem to see about 10 plays.

I'm starting Moore over Andre Johnson vs. a tough Indy pass D and a marginal QB (Rosenfels). I like Moore a lot but I may live ot regret this.

Please talk me out of it....

I'm starting Moore over Andre Johnson vs. a tough Indy pass D and a marginal QB (Rosenfels). I like Moore a lot but I may live ot regret this.Please talk me out of it....
Well, Sanders is inactive. I like Moore this week, but AJ is too good to sit. Good luck either way........

Have Moore started over TO in one league and Plaxico in another league. He gets a lot of targets and is a good redzone option for the Saints.

I'm starting Moore over Andre Johnson vs. a tough Indy pass D and a marginal QB (Rosenfels). I like Moore a lot but I may live ot regret this.Please talk me out of it....
I can't say who will get more points, but there is zero chance I bench a stud like Andre Johnson for a WR who may not even start for his own team, as well as one who has to share the leftover targets after Colston gets his.

Users who are viewing this thread