What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I don’t understand this passing attack unless they’re setting up a deep shot. They don’t challenge anyone and seem to be incurring a lot of risk for 3 and 4-yard gains. 

I don’t understand this passing attack unless they’re setting up a deep shot. They don’t challenge anyone and seem to be incurring a lot of risk for 3 and 4-yard gains. 
Welcome to the 2020 Eagles. All risk, no reward.

why do they utilize Richard Rodgers so much? sure Carson likes him and he does catch the ball, but he is zero threat to the other team. No use of Sanders or Raegor who can actually get you some YAC?? 

they are scared to let Carson do anything but throw a 3 yard pass these days

why do they utilize Richard Rodgers so much? sure Carson likes him and he does catch the ball, but he is zero threat to the other team. No use of Sanders or Raegor who can actually get you some YAC?? 
Security blanket. When no one else is open he trusts him short.

Sanders was running free on a PA Draw where he eventually became the receiver and then it was incomplete but had they just handed it to him he woulda gained like 15-20 yds, nobody was there when he came out of the hole.
Yep - I keep seeing multiple defenders on the perimeter just sitting on the screens since that's all the Eagles have been doing. I can't believe the Eagles aren't making them pay for that. 

I hate that decision to go for it. Pin them deep inside the 20, it's not like Seattle is in a rhythm on O. Plus Metcalf might be out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Punt the stupid Pig skin. It's not like we don't have a really good Punter anyway who has probably been our best player all year 

17-9 in 2019

17-9 in 2019 Playoffs

17-9 tonight...guess Doug wanted to at least give Seattle a chance to change the score a little. Why not Punt?! Your Defense has played well and actually did OK in those other 2 games, they seem to be able to hang in there with Wilson and the Seahawks...WTH?!

I like going for it actually. Goedert has been killing them it was just a great play by KJ. 

I like that the Philly Defense came right out and made a TFL after their Coach went for it, they look fired up and...GD that was good coverage by Slay, nothing you can do vs DK on that...dang!

Metcalf exposing the over rated Slay. He wasn’t near as good as he was made out to be when Philly signed him.

Users who are viewing this thread