What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Seahawks vs Eagles - NFC Wild Card *** (3 Viewers)

lol, aren’t you that whiny Vikes fan that melted down when we knocked you out on the way to the SB win?😂
If you have a post where I was whiny, go ahead and quote it. Pretty big Vikings fan, but I don’t take it serious enough to have any type of meltdown.

nice. running game getting going should certainly wear this defense down well and give the eagles the advantage they need

Missed the hit on Wentz, but McCown? Forgot he was still in the NFL

ETA: I guess it’s a change of pace if her fussing have a bunch of 3 step s and a sack like Wentz has been prone to.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm a Cowboys fan and hate the Eagles more than any other team but that was a dirty hit on Wentz. 

Are you kidding me?

If you aren't on a golf cart with your leg or arm in an air cast and crying, then you can play. Wentz CANNOT allow whatever happened in the medical tent...

-I walk in that medical tent and calmly but forcefully say "I'm going back on that field, don't give an EFF what you all think or want to do and if you try and stop me you will be out of a job and I'm going to tear you up inch by inch" very simple and straight to the point. 

I'm angry as an NFL fan, this is total BS whatever is going on with Wentz. I am slowly changing my opinion about this guy based on his history. I gave him 100% total pass on the Foles/Super Bowl and was rooting for him. He cannot allow himself to be walked into the locker room. 

Jack Youngblood played with a broken leg, take a Advil and get your ### back on the field. He can talk and walk, that is BS. 

Users who are viewing this thread