What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sean Jones (1 Viewer)

Moniker

Footballguy
Between VDB app O and P his predictions dropped from 81 tackles and 3 INT to 67 tackles and 2 INT. I live in Cleveland and nothing here has changed...

Between VDB app O and P his predictions dropped from 81 tackles and 3 INT to 67 tackles and 2 INT. I live in Cleveland and nothing here has changed...
We've discussed some here about how he's going to lose playing time, but the part of your statement I bolded is giving me hope...

There was an article where Crennel (I think) stated that Russell, Jones and Crocker would share duties.Personally, I'm still high on Jones but the statement is probably the reason his projections were lowered.

There was an article where Crennel (I think) stated that Russell, Jones and Crocker would share duties.

Personally, I'm still high on Jones but the statement is probably the reason his projections were lowered.
That and Crocker starting the last pre-season game ...

Users who are viewing this thread