What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Seattle @ San Diego Game Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Kleck

Footballguy
I'm expecting the Seattle first team offense to see the field more this week. Will be curious to see the distribution of targets between Engram and Burleson.

Been following Rivers, still worried about his mechanics. Last game before my draft, could be a make-or-break.

How's Engram doing? As a matter of fact, how are the passing games of both teams? I think both clubs can run pretty well...

Last edited by a moderator:
If Rivers is impressive for a full half (or more) against Seattle's 1's, I'll be all over him in my main draft next week. He should only be better with LT in the lineup.

If Rivers is impressive for a full half (or more) against Seattle's 1's, I'll be all over him in my main draft next week. He should only be better with LT in the lineup.
As important as Rivers is to this team right now, and with Feeley and Whitehurst needing so much work, I'm hoping Rivers doesn't see a half or more.

thanks for the info, gonna love see Turner running, don't usually get SD games in midwest....when i sthis guy gonna get a starting gig????

So how jealous is SA at LT for not havnign to play this game? You know he really don't want to be out there. :lmao:

[curly] whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop [/curly]

Last edited by a moderator:
1st play false start, I blame Rivers, took longtime to snap, looked unsure and O=line moves

2nd play Rivers fumbles the handoff.....why did they get rid of brees? I never will understand why teams get rid of good things....

Wow...Charger fans are cringing...

Brees fumbled another snap. At least this one wasn't in the end zone.

Users who are viewing this thread