What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Business Dynasty League (2 Viewers)

PAID:Sparty 4/5DR D/Stat 4/5Shake 4/5Finless 4/6Greedygoat 4/6Eephus I think 4/5 (SF)
Updated. They are hitting me with a $1.46 fee on these too, so thanks to Finless for sending an extra $2. Not a huge deal, but if you can send $41.50 that would make sure we are even.
I owe you 1.50 :yawn:
Meh, buy me a beer at the Quarry in Silver Springs.
Take it out of Rolen's winnings

PAID:Sparty 4/5DR D/Stat 4/5Shake 4/5Finless 4/6Greedygoat 4/6Eephus I think 4/5 (SF)
Updated. They are hitting me with a $1.46 fee on these too, so thanks to Finless for sending an extra $2. Not a huge deal, but if you can send $41.50 that would make sure we are even.
I owe you 1.50 :yawn:
Meh, buy me a beer at the Quarry in Silver Springs.
Take it out of Rolen's winnings
Eeph, do you have a chat client? We need to talk about a blockbuster.

When are we opening up FCFS soon? My team is getting crushed w/ all the injuries...

@ Dr. Detroit you got it buddy

For trade talks on on FB, Gmail, and have aim...

gmail: Alexfernandez13@gmail.com

aim: alexfiu1331

FB: figure it out

FCFS has 7 votes already. I would like to get all the owners to vote and make sure we don't have any serious issues with changing back. I voted weekly waivers because it makes more sense to me, but I'm in the minority and will leave it at that.

So this is what I propose:

We run our scheduled waivers on Friday so we don't interupt the process we had established and give an unfair advantage to those waiting by their computers for FCFS to open.

Then at 11:59 pm EST on Saturday night I will open up the FCFS. I'm not gonna argue the times based on the bedtimes of owners in the league, you'll have one more waiver period to snag the players you want. If you get sniped, you'll have FCFS the next day.

FCFS has 7 votes already. I would like to get all the owners to vote and make sure we don't have any serious issues with changing back. I voted weekly waivers because it makes more sense to me, but I'm in the minority and will leave it at that. So this is what I propose:We run our scheduled waivers on Friday so we don't interupt the process we had established and give an unfair advantage to those waiting by their computers for FCFS to open. Then at 11:59 pm EST on Saturday night I will open up the FCFS. I'm not gonna argue the times based on the bedtimes of owners in the league, you'll have one more waiver period to snag the players you want. If you get sniped, you'll have FCFS the next day.
OK w/ me

FCFS has 7 votes already. I would like to get all the owners to vote and make sure we don't have any serious issues with changing back. I voted weekly waivers because it makes more sense to me, but I'm in the minority and will leave it at that. So this is what I propose:We run our scheduled waivers on Friday so we don't interupt the process we had established and give an unfair advantage to those waiting by their computers for FCFS to open. Then at 11:59 pm EST on Saturday night I will open up the FCFS. I'm not gonna argue the times based on the bedtimes of owners in the league, you'll have one more waiver period to snag the players you want. If you get sniped, you'll have FCFS the next day.
OK w/ me
;)

:shrug: Handle all the arrangements if you can. I'm still dealing with FEMA and Inspector type peeps from the city. Crazy busy.

PAID:Sparty 4/5DR D/Stat 4/5Shake 4/5Finless 4/6Greedygoat 4/6Eephus I think 4/5 Greco 4/8Berserker 4/8Pik 95 (credit)
Updated. This leaves just 4 teams left to pay, let's get those payplas in. If you need a mailing address, I can provide that via PM if you don't like to paypal. It's not to my home address either so don't get any ideas. :hophead:

Votto belongs on my team. With him, Bay, Russell Martin and Dempster, I'm getting close to cornering the market on Canadian major leaguers who don't suck. Who has Morneau? :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Northern Voice said:
Votto belongs on my team. With him, Bay, Russell Martin and Dempster, I'm getting close to cornering the market on Canadian major leaguers who don't suck. Who has Morneau? :thumbup:
Greco I think. :thumbup:

PIK95 said:
Doctor Detroit said:
Ryan LudwickDexter FowlerBrad HawpeMatsuiSorianoOn the block for pitching help. Need a closer and could use a starter also.
BumpAll our hitters are in play for the right price.
Well I am offering King Felix and Porcello and your pitching is in ruins. You know what I want. Send something decent. I also could use a scrub closer.
We have Nolasco, Young, Vasquez, Lackey and Floyd. I'm really, really, really sure that my pitching is not in ruins. Also I'm looking for a closer so not sure why I'd trade you one. :rant:

PIK95 said:
Doctor Detroit said:
Ryan LudwickDexter FowlerBrad HawpeMatsuiSorianoOn the block for pitching help. Need a closer and could use a starter also.
Well I am offering King Felix and Porcello and your pitching is in ruins. You know what I want. Send something decent. I also could use a scrub closer.
We have Nolasco, Young, Vasquez, Lackey and Floyd. I'm really, really, really sure that my pitching is not in ruins. Also I'm looking for a closer so not sure why I'd trade you one. :rolleyes:
My bad. Maybe ruins was too strong a word, lol. Your pitching sux! And it's old and fragile! :confused: BTW, I meant I needed a closer in general from anyone. I don't need one from you in a deal.

PIK95 said:
Doctor Detroit said:
We have Nolasco, Young, Vasquez, Lackey and Floyd. I'm really, really, really sure that my pitching is not in ruins. Also I'm looking for a closer so not sure why I'd trade you one. :yes:
My bad. Maybe ruins was too strong a word, lol. Your pitching sux! And it's old and fragile! ;) BTW, I meant I needed a closer in general from anyone. I don't need one from you in a deal.
I have an excess of OFers, take a look.

Porcello can be had for a bat or closer. Send your best King Felix offer also as he will be gone by morning from a solid offer I have recieved.

Ok, waivers will run tonight. Someone bump this tomorrow night if they remember so I switch us back to FCFS. We are still 3 votes short also, would be nice if we got all the owners to vote on this.

4/9 No Dynasty for Old Men trades CP Carlos Marmol to Pink taco Posse for OF Ryan Ludwick4/9 NV trade J. Cantu 1B and D. Ortiz DH to Shake Zula for C. Kotchman 1B and M. Ramirez LF 4/9 The Clifton Comets trade M. Montero C to Spartans Rule for C. Qualls RP 4/8 NV trade J. Peavy SP to Greco for J. Votto 1B
I think that is more trades than we had all of last year. :confused:

What email do I send the dough to? I'll send it right now.

Sorry, some of my properties were flooded 2 weeks ago.

I'm here, I'm all in and Mariano is on the block for a contender.

Looking for a prospect in return.

Bender, offer sent.

I'm also looking to move for a CI. I have an offer out that includes Howard. I think it'll be accepted but if you are interested in him make me an offer that includes Stud SP and 2 CI's.

FCFS has 7 votes already. I would like to get all the owners to vote and make sure we don't have any serious issues with changing back. I voted weekly waivers because it makes more sense to me, but I'm in the minority and will leave it at that.

We run our scheduled waivers on Friday so we don't interupt the process we had established and give an unfair advantage to those waiting by their computers for FCFS to open.

Then at 11:59 pm EST on Saturday night I will open up the FCFS. I'm not gonna argue the times based on the bedtimes of owners in the league, you'll have one more waiver period to snag the players you want. If you get sniped, you'll have FCFS the next day.

Thank you. :goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread