What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Business Dynasty League (2 Viewers)

Dr. D - Paypal Sent
Got it, thanks.
Holy #### my team sucks.Happy to contribute though.GL
Hence the dynasty label. I think it is best that we keep the entry at or around $40 in the coming years because I think people are more apt to stick with their bad or so so team and build from scratch, or rebuild. I thought this league was dead, the new blood has reinvigorated the guys who were in from the start. :banned:

I put up a new poll on the money distribution since I didn't get much feedback on it here. Please vote when you can, I just have three options there so if you have a better idea list it here.

What email do I send the dough to? I'll send it right now.Sorry, some of my properties were flooded 2 weeks ago.I'm here, I'm all in and Mariano is on the block for a contender.Looking for a prospect in return.
Ill trade Porcello for a closer.

Ok I think I have the FCFS straight now. Players should go to waivers for 2 days after they are dropped now, they weren't at first. If there are any issues let me or pik know.

Did waivers really start last night even though it was stated in this thread they were taking place at 11:59 tonight (Saturday)?

Did waivers really start last night even though it was stated in this thread they were taking place at 11:59 tonight (Saturday)?
I opened it up at at just after midnight EST tonight.
No the waivers we had already put through. Did they go through Friday night at 11:59?
I didn't see any waiver requests. WTF? Did you put in a waiver request? Did anyone else? Let me take a look in the system, gotta be in there somewhere.

I opened it up at at just after midnight EST tonight.
No the waivers we had already put through. Did they go through Friday night at 11:59?
I didn't see any waiver requests. WTF? Did you put in a waiver request? Did anyone else? Let me take a look in the system, gotta be in there somewhere.
What I mean is the pending waivers that we were waiting for to go through. It appears they went though on Friday night instead of Saturday night. I was going to adjust things earlier today but they went a day early, no?

What I mean is the pending waivers that we were waiting for to go through. It appears they went though on Friday night instead of Saturday night. I was going to adjust things earlier today but they went a day early, no?
Yeah I said the waivers were on Friday night below and I don't think anyone put anything in. At least the system isn't showing anything. Might have been a communication breakdown, sorry if you didn't get the message. Not sure I have the current waivers right either, seems like dropped players are FAs.
FCFS has 7 votes already. I would like to get all the owners to vote and make sure we don't have any serious issues with changing back. I voted weekly waivers because it makes more sense to me, but I'm in the minority and will leave it at that. So this is what I propose:We run our scheduled waivers on Friday so we don't interupt the process we had established and give an unfair advantage to those waiting by their computers for FCFS to open. Then at 11:59 pm EST on Saturday night I will open up the FCFS. I'm not gonna argue the times based on the bedtimes of owners in the league, you'll have one more waiver period to snag the players you want. If you get sniped, you'll have FCFS the next day.

Crap! I didn't mean to accept that trade. I was writing up comments and my finger slipped on to accept.

Why isn't there a confirmation screen? Can I get some commish help?

Crap! I didn't mean to accept that trade. I was writing up comments and my finger slipped on to accept. Why isn't there a confirmation screen? Can I get some commish help?
I'll send them back. No worries I saw that you were typing.
Whoa I was thinking "HOLY ROBBERY BATMAN!"
YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!!! :bag:I think it's fair. Howard brings 50% more HR's and 50% more RBI's. Wells may or may not make up the difference. What I'm certain Wells does it take up another starting spot. :shrug:

I finally drop Jose Guillen after 2+ years of him being Jose Guillen and he goes out and hits 3 HR in 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread