What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shark Pool 2011 NFL Mock Draft - Version 1 (1 Viewer)

If drafting was as easy as "take biggest need, fill with best player" then the NFL could develop a computer model and draft for the teams.It doesn't work that way. And you're all overestimating Moreno.
not a Moreno fan at all and I definately think DEN needs some help at RB spot, just not sure they will do it through the early part of the draft......the one thing the DEN front office has going for them now is that Elway is involved, so no matter who they pick it will be accepted by the fans cause Elway will get up there with his Mr. Ed grin and spin it so it so it seems like every pick they got was a no brainer and the best thing for the franchise, etc......the Moreno pick last year really had some people wondering what was going on.....and you think NOW they are going to waste another high pick on a backup RB to makeup for their mistake last year....?...I don't know maybe....and maybe Moreno isn't even the answer at RB and a guy like Leshoure comes in and starts or at least becomes a large part of the committee approach......I don't know, I just know taking an offensive player last year with the first pick left a bad taste in the mouth of many fans around here and the performance of the defense for the last year and a half has been horrific.....I could very easily see them using almost all of their picks on defense and adding some pieces to the puzzle on offense through free agency....(like B. Lloyd)...thats why a proven guy like McGahee to work with Moreno for THIS year might be the best option......this team isn't thinking super bowl yet....they are thiking fix the defense...so they might ride Moreno and a serviceable backup for another year and then look at another RB in the 2012 draft....two cents....

If drafting was as easy as "take biggest need, fill with best player" then the NFL could develop a computer model and draft for the teams.It doesn't work that way. And you're all overestimating Moreno.
not a Moreno fan at all and I definately think DEN needs some help at RB spot, just not sure they will do it through the early part of the draft......the one thing the DEN front office has going for them now is that Elway is involved, so no matter who they pick it will be accepted by the fans cause Elway will get up there with his Mr. Ed grin and spin it so it so it seems like every pick they got was a no brainer and the best thing for the franchise, etc......the Moreno pick last year really had some people wondering what was going on.....and you think NOW they are going to waste another high pick on a backup RB to makeup for their mistake last year....?...I don't know maybe....and maybe Moreno isn't even the answer at RB and a guy like Leshoure comes in and starts or at least becomes a large part of the committee approach......I don't know, I just know taking an offensive player last year with the first pick left a bad taste in the mouth of many fans around here and the performance of the defense for the last year and a half has been horrific.....I could very easily see them using almost all of their picks on defense and adding some pieces to the puzzle on offense through free agency....(like B. Lloyd)...thats why a proven guy like McGahee to work with Moreno for THIS year might be the best option......this team isn't thinking super bowl yet....they are thiking fix the defense...so they might ride Moreno and a serviceable backup for another year and then look at another RB in the 2012 draft....two cents....
They're two years removed from the Moreno pick and he has not shown the ability to carry the load.People are overestimating the Broncos offense. They ranked 26th in rushing. Now that is a bit misleading since their defense was so bad they always had to pass instead of run. And if they're really going to go with Tebow they're going to need a better running game.

57 Seattle Seahawks Orlando Franklin OT Miami

From Sporting News's War Room (Bottom Line Synopsis)

Franklin is a three-year starter for the Hurricanes. He began his career as a left guard and started 25 games in his first three seasons, before taking over left tackle position full-time this season. Overall, he has first round size and athleticism, but only third round strength, toughness, and fundamental technique consistency for the position. He has NFL starting ability as either an offensive tackle or a guard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiton Carter S Oklahoma.

More backfield help for the Ravens, and possible replacement for Ed Reed. Being a Gator fan almost put Black in this spot.

Alright time for the Patriots to make their fourth pick...

So far we've picked

1.17 J.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin

1.28 Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland

2.01 Jeremy Beal, OLB, Oklahoma

((((If I would have a do-over:

1.28 Stefen Wisnieski, OG/C, Penn State

2.01 Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin))))

In hindsight I only feel real good about the first pick. While Patriots don't draft for need only we need to pick up players that help out at DE, OLB and OL (likely both a guard and an OT).

I feel the first pick will be either a DL or possibly an OLB if we fall in love with some of the top prospects (Kerrigan, Quinn, Smith) and in this scenario none was available. J.J. Watt resembles the Steelers Aaron Smith but is slightly more athletic and maybe not as strong. He is a great fit.

Torrey Smith wouldn't have been my pick and that's not saying Smith is horrible. I think we're looking at a wideout later on if we truly are, if not someone of the top prospects falls a lot which is unlikely at this point. Maybe Julio Jones? WR is not our biggest need (let's not overreact to one playoff loss, we produced with what we had and we have some guys that are still relatively young in Tate and Price, they will be better). I think to get value we need to spend at least one pick an an offensive lineman among our first three picks. Here's where I've failed. I also think the this is the part of the draft where good players like Leonard Hankerson, Shane Vereen (the latter maybe a bit later) could be had representing good value.

I think the Patriots can make up for that by picking solid players later that can play guard. I like players like Stephen Schilling, Kris O'Dowd, John Moffitt, Clint Boling and Justin Boren to fit our system and they could all be molded into solid NFL linemen by Dante Scarnecchia.

However, depending on whether or not we re-sign Matt Light, we need a tackle bad and we likely should have adressed that need earlier. If we re-sign Light but lose Mankins there are still options (although none in the same class). With Stephen Neal also retiring we need a guard.

There is a guy that intrigues me. He's a little bit short but has a ton of potential if he gets medical clearance. Despite his size he's got experience at tackle and has the versatility that the Patriots like. That guy would be Jason Pinkston out of Pittsburgh.

The choice is really between Pinkston and Joseph Barksdale. While many would feel picking Barksdale would be a reach, BB has shown before he doesn't mind taking offensive linemen he likes when he thinks it's time (remember the Seabass pick, I was looking at my friends in despair -- Sebastian who? lol). In my eyes Barksdale is a great technician and has bulk to become a better run blocker teached by Scarnecchia. He certainly fits the bill as a pass blocker. I think he has a lot of upside and more so than Pinkston so I'll go ahead and reach...

With the 28th pick of the 2nd round the Patriots select Joseph Barksdale, OT, LSU

Alright time for the Patriots to make their fourth pick...

So far we've picked

1.28 Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland

2.01 Jeremy Beal, OLB, Oklahoma

((((If I would have a do-over:

1.28 Stefen Wisnieski, OG/C, Penn State

2.01 Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin))))

In hindsight I only feel real good about the first pick. While Patriots don't draft for need only we need to pick up players that help out at DE, OLB and OL (likely both a guard and an OT).

I feel the first pick will be either a DL or possibly an OLB if we fall in love with some of the top prospects (Kerrigan, Quinn, Smith) and in this scenario none was available. J.J. Watt resembles the Steelers Aaron Smith but is slightly more athletic and maybe not as strong. He is a great fit.

Torrey Smith wouldn't have been my pick and that's not saying Smith is horrible. I think we're looking at a wideout later on if we truly are, if not someone of the top prospects falls a lot which is unlikely at this point. Maybe Julio Jones? WR is not our biggest need (let's not overreact to one playoff loss, we produced with what we had and we have some guys that are still relatively young in Tate and Price, they will be better). I think to get value we need to spend at least one pick an an offensive lineman among our first three picks. Here's where I've failed. I also think the this is the part of the draft where good players like Leonard Hankerson, Shane Vereen (the latter maybe a bit later) could be had representing good value.

I think the Patriots can make up for that by picking solid players later that can play guard. I like players like Stephen Schilling, Kris O'Dowd, John Moffitt, Clint Boling and Justin Boren to fit our system and they could all be molded into solid NFL linemen by Dante Scarnecchia.

However, depending on whether or not we re-sign Matt Light, we need a tackle bad and we likely should have adressed that need earlier. If we re-sign Light but lose Mankins there are still options (although none in the same class). With Stephen Neal also retiring we need a guard.

There is a guy that intrigues me. He's a little bit short but has a ton of potential if he gets medical clearance. Despite his size he's got experience at tackle and has the versatility that the Patriots like. That guy would be Jason Pinkston out of Pittsburgh. I can't complain about this pick per-se but if the Patriots make their four picks in the first two rounds and don't come away with a pass rusher many fans will be (yet again) disappointed.

The choice is really between Pinkston and Joseph Barksdale. While many would feel picking Barksdale would be a reach, BB has shown before he doesn't mind taking offensive linemen he likes when he thinks it's time (remember the Seabass pick, I was looking at my friends in despair -- Sebastian who? lol). In my eyes Barksdale is a great technician and has bulk to become a better run blocker teached by Scarnecchia. He certainly fits the bill as a pass blocker. I think he has a lot of upside and more so than Pinkston so I'll go ahead and reach...

With the 28th pick of the 2nd round the Patriots select Joseph Barksdale, OT, LSU
I looked at Barksdale to the Patriots in last year's version of this Mock Draft. It seems that some of the shine has come off him this year as it has for a number of players who dropped in this year's pre-draft rankings. I can't complain about this pick per-se but if the Patriots make their four picks in the first two rounds and don't come away with a pass rusher many fans will be (yet again) disappointed.

Denver - Mikel Leshoure, RB - IllinoisJohn Fox brings his two back approach to Denver...and with Tebow they run the wishbone!
Wow, I didn't see that he was still available. I'd be surprised to see him there this late in the draft.If the Titans went defense in round 1, and saw Leshoure there in round 2, I could see them taking him. Chris Johnson needs a wingman.
Ringer down? I don't know a lot about him, but thought he'd be a more than adequate back-up/wingman. :thumbup: Any homer insight?

I looked at Barksdale to the Patriots in last year's version of this Mock Draft. It seems that some of the shine has come off him this year as it has for a number of players who dropped in this year's pre-draft rankings. I can't complain about this pick per-se but if the Patriots make their four picks in the first two rounds and don't come away with a pass rusher many fans will be (yet again) disappointed.
I would agree Munchkin but in this scenario Jeremy Beal was chosen with the 2.01. Not an ideal pick perhaps but I don't see anyone of value here. I could have gone for Jabaal Sheard but he went just before I picked. I don't see anyone other worthy of a selection here as far as a pass-rushing LB go.I still think there are some gems to be found later on (not a house-hold name but Brooks Reed impresses at the Senior Bowl in Mobile) as far as pass-rushers go.When it comes to pass-rusher I think either we get one real early or we go for lesser known commodities in the mid-to-late rounds. Will fans be pleased if we wait? No, and neither will I. Is it the right thing to do? Yes, I actually think so since we likely have needs as far as the lines on both sides of the ball go. Another way to adress it is to add a quality lineman like J.J. Watt to occupy blockers.We'll know a little more when we know whether they are intent on keeping Light and/or Mankins or not. If they do, o-line needs are still there for the future but will not be as pressing. That way we could shift our focus to defense and some play-makers for offense (Shane Vereen, Leonard Hankerson). I hope that's what we do but I'm not sure of it yet.

62nd pick, the Chicago Bears select:

Leonard Hankerson, WR, U of Miami

6'3 205. Bears desperately need someone with that kind of size in the receiving game, on the outside. Not sure how he fits with a Martz offense, but its the best thing for Cutler.

Pick #63, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Brandon Burton, CB, University of Utah

I strongly considered the OT Pinkston here, but there are serious questions surrounding his work ethic and dedication to football, and hence, he's likely not a player the Steelers would draft, despite his having played college ball locally at Pitt. There's also a guy who I'm pretty sure will be there in round 3 that I like as much. The dropoff at corner from here to the late 3rd would likely be precipitous, though, so I went with the last guy on the board I think has the tools to be a shutdown corner in the NFL. Burton is tall, fast, has decent ball skills, and can be above average in both zone and man schemes. He's a solid tackler, which the Steelers always covet, yet he has the size/speed measurables to project as a starting CB in the NFL (6'0" and projected 4.3-4.4) I believe him to be a much better prospect than Keenan Lewis and believe he'll take over the CB spot opposite Taylor in relatively short order. He has 1st round talent, but the knocks on him are that he's not exceedingly physical and needs to build upper body strength. The latter can be handled relatively quickly, the former, who knows? Certainly there's no better team in the NFL to get the most out of a player from a physicality standpoint than Pittsburgh. Any CB you draft this far into the draft will have some warts, I just think Burton's are less severe than others still on the board.

I strongly considered the OT Pinkston here, but there are serious questions surrounding his work ethic and dedication to football, and hence, he's likely not a player the Steelers would draft, despite his having played college ball locally at Pitt. There's also a guy who I'm pretty sure will be there in round 3 that I like as much. The dropoff at corner from here to the late 3rd would likely be precipitous, though, so I went with the last guy on the board I think has the tools to be a shutdown corner in the NFL. Burton is tall, fast, has decent ball skills, and can be above average in both zone and man schemes. He's a solid tackler, which the Steelers always covet, yet he has the size/speed measurables to project as a starting CB in the NFL (6'0" and projected 4.3-4.4) I believe him to be a much better prospect than Keenan Lewis and believe he'll take over the CB spot opposite Taylor in relatively short order. He has 1st round talent, but the knocks on him are that he's not exceedingly physical and needs to build upper body strength. The latter can be handled relatively quickly, the former, who knows? Certainly there's no better team in the NFL to get the most out of a player from a physicality standpoint than Pittsburgh. Any CB you draft this far into the draft will have some warts, I just think Burton's are less severe than others still on the board.
No complaints.

No complaints.
(blews out)I couldn't really draft an OT here - I don't care for Pinkston, despite his upside, and guy I like in the 3rd (and don't be shocked if the Steelers draft him) is Lee Ziemba from Auburn. My case for Ziemba over Pinkston..

1) Steelers typically love drafting players from winning college programs. Auburn certainly fits the bill this year better than anyone.

2) Ziemba possesses all the intangibles the Steelers covet (in other words, the opposite of Pinkston). He's VERY intelligent, has probably the highest football IQ of any OL prospect in the class, and is the most battle-tested OL in the class, making 52 starts in the SEC.

3) Tough as nails. Played through a torn meniscus at the end of the 2008 season, waiting until the off-season to have surgery, and not missing a game.

4) Extremely aggressive and finishes, plays with a mean streak. Outstanding run blocker.

Now, the downside to a guy like this is that he's slow, not a natural knee bender, has short arms, and struggles with speed rushers. He'll never be a LT, but he could potentially slot in at RT, and failing all else, could be a 10-year starter at G. In round 3, you're going to have to get very lucky to find a franchise tackle, so why not draft a guy who, even if he's a bust at tackle, has all the skills needed to be a well above average G? His lack of foot speed and innate lack of athleticism will drop him like a stone in the actual draft (I wouldn't be stunned if he lasted until the 4th or 5th round) because everyone's always looking for upside and he's not going to be seen as a legit T prospect. Now, maybe he develops into a starting T over time, but I doubt it. At the very worst, he could start over Ramon Foster next season and give them an upgrade to the interior line. I wouldn't be crushed to start next year with Starks - Kemoeatu - Pouncey - Ziemba - Flozell as the line, with Ramon Foster going back to his "swing guy" role. Or, if Foster outperforms Ziemba, at the very least you have a smart, tough, battle-tested guy for depth who can play either G or T. With Essex also filling a similar role, it gives them a bigger safety net against the types of injury woes that plagued them this season.

6'3 205. Bears desperately need someone with that kind of size in the receiving game, on the outside. Not sure how he fits with a Martz offense, but its the best thing for Cutler.
Maybe it's Martz system. Aromashadu was a big kid I believe. Maybe Martz doesn't like the big WR's.

I would agree Munchkin but in this scenario Jeremy Beal was chosen with the 2.01. Not an ideal pick perhaps but I don't see anyone of value here. I could have gone for Jabaal Sheard but he went just before I picked. I don't see anyone other worthy of a selection here as far as a pass-rushing LB go.I still think there are some gems to be found later on (not a house-hold name but Brooks Reed impresses at the Senior Bowl in Mobile) as far as pass-rushers go.

When it comes to pass-rusher I think either we get one real early or we go for lesser known commodities in the mid-to-late rounds. Will fans be pleased if we wait? No, and neither will I. Is it the right thing to do? Yes, I actually think so since we likely have needs as far as the lines on both sides of the ball go. Another way to adress it is to add a quality lineman like J.J. Watt to occupy blockers.

We'll know a little more when we know whether they are intent on keeping Light and/or Mankins or not. If they do, o-line needs are still there for the future but will not be as pressing. That way we could shift our focus to defense and some play-makers for offense (Shane Vereen, Leonard Hankerson). I hope that's what we do but I'm not sure of it yet.
How the QB's come off the board in the real draft will likely affect what the Pats do with their numerous picks. If BB thinks one of the 5-technique guys has the potential Seymour coming out he will make that his priority over a potential rush LB. With all their picks this could very well be the year they move up to address the Defensive Line woes. Wilfork did a great job moving around the line this past year but he is best used on the interior with him/Wright/Pryor as potential interior rushers in various sub packages. Love, Deaderick and other fill ins are just that. An offensive line that has to defend against Ty Warren. Wilfork and an impact 5-technique player will be more susceptible to an outside pass rush even if that guy ends up being Ninkovich or Cunningham.

I'm not so sure this isn't close to the way it will go. I think TEN goes QB Newton and STL then gets Julius Jones. But other than that, this looks pretty accurate to me.

If a bunch of nobodies like us can see these QBs aren't really that polished, what makes you think an NFL GM can't see it. Especially with a draft so stacked in defensive talent. There are more busts than hits in 1st round QBs taken in the last 20 years.

1990 – Andre Ware (Detroit), Jeff George (Indianapolis)

1991 – Dan McGwire (Seattle), Todd Marinovich (Oakland)

1992 – David Klingler (Cincinnati), Dave Brown (N.Y. Giants), Tommy Maddox (Broncos)

1993 – Drew Bledsoe (New England), Rick Mirer (Seattle)

1994 – Heath Shuler (Washington), Trent Dilfer (Tampa Bay)

1995 – Steve McNair (Houston), Kerry Collins (Carolina)

1996 – NONE

1997 – Jim Druckenmiller (San Francisco)

1998 – Peyton Manning (Indianapolis), Ryan Leaf (San Diego)

1999 – Akili Smith (Cincinnati), Daunte Culpepper (Minnesota), Cade McNown (Chicago)

2000 – Chad Pennington (New York Jets)

2001 – Mike Vick (Atlanta)

2002 – David Carr (Houston), Joey Harrington (Detroit), Patrick Ramsey (Washington)

2003 – Carson Palmer (Cincinnati), Byron Leftwich (Jacksonville), Kyle Boller (Baltimore), Rex Grossman (Chicago)

2004 – Eli Manning (N.Y. Giants), Philip Rivers (San Diego), Ben Roethlisberger (Pittsburgh), J.P. Losman (Buffalo)

2005 – Alex Smith (San Francisco), Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay), Jason Campbell (Washington)

2006 – Matt Leinart (Arizona), Jay Cutler (Denver)

2007 – JaMarcus Russell (Oakland), Brady Quinn (Cleveland)

2008 – Matt Ryan (Atlanta), Joe Flacco (Baltimore)

2009 – Matt Stafford (Detroit), Mark Sanchez (N.Y. Jets), Josh Freeman (Tampa Bay)
Sure, plenty of chance for bust with these rookie just like those listed. On the other hand, several of the draft picks on this list turned entire franchises around. Ignoring draft position and "value" for a second, if you're Carolina, SF, Arizona, or Cincy, you wouldn't take that chance?

I'm not so sure this isn't close to the way it will go. I think TEN goes QB Newton and STL then gets Julius Jones. But other than that, this looks pretty accurate to me.

If a bunch of nobodies like us can see these QBs aren't really that polished, what makes you think an NFL GM can't see it. Especially with a draft so stacked in defensive talent. There are more busts than hits in 1st round QBs taken in the last 20 years.

1990 – Andre Ware (Detroit), Jeff George (Indianapolis)

1991 – Dan McGwire (Seattle), Todd Marinovich (Oakland)

1992 – David Klingler (Cincinnati), Dave Brown (N.Y. Giants), Tommy Maddox (Broncos)

1993 – Drew Bledsoe (New England), Rick Mirer (Seattle)

1994 – Heath Shuler (Washington), Trent Dilfer (Tampa Bay)

1995 – Steve McNair (Houston), Kerry Collins (Carolina)

1996 – NONE

1997 – Jim Druckenmiller (San Francisco)

1998 – Peyton Manning (Indianapolis), Ryan Leaf (San Diego)

1999 – Akili Smith (Cincinnati), Daunte Culpepper (Minnesota), Cade McNown (Chicago)

2000 – Chad Pennington (New York Jets)

2001 – Mike Vick (Atlanta)

2002 – David Carr (Houston), Joey Harrington (Detroit), Patrick Ramsey (Washington)

2003 – Carson Palmer (Cincinnati), Byron Leftwich (Jacksonville), Kyle Boller (Baltimore), Rex Grossman (Chicago)

2004 – Eli Manning (N.Y. Giants), Philip Rivers (San Diego), Ben Roethlisberger (Pittsburgh), J.P. Losman (Buffalo)

2005 – Alex Smith (San Francisco), Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay), Jason Campbell (Washington)

2006 – Matt Leinart (Arizona), Jay Cutler (Denver)

2007 – JaMarcus Russell (Oakland), Brady Quinn (Cleveland)

2008 – Matt Ryan (Atlanta), Joe Flacco (Baltimore)

2009 – Matt Stafford (Detroit), Mark Sanchez (N.Y. Jets), Josh Freeman (Tampa Bay)
Sure, plenty of chance for bust with these rookie just like those listed. On the other hand, several of the draft picks on this list turned entire franchises around. Ignoring draft position and "value" for a second, if you're Carolina, SF, Arizona, or Cincy, you wouldn't take that chance?
I wouldn't call Bledsoe a bust, but the point is well-taken.

Maybe it's Martz system. Aromashadu was a big kid I believe. Maybe Martz doesn't like the big WR's.
Martz said Aroma was way too soft to play for him. He will be off the team next year.

Final pick in the 2nd round, the Packers select Kendall Hunter, RB, Oklahoma St.Packers send Brandon Jackson packing and take a playmaker in the 2nd round. Hunter is having a fantastic week at the Senior Bowl showing scouts that he's the total package. Green Bay could use some lightning to go with the thunder from Ryan Grant and James Starks and B-Jax just isn't getting it done. I found this clip about Hunter from the Senior Bowl....

Oklahoma State RB Kendall Hunter had the best week among Senior Bowl running backs, according to FOX Sports' Adam Caplan.Caplan isn't alone. NFL Network's Mike Mayock and ESPN's Todd McShay have both been very high on Hunter's Mobile performance, and all three of the analysts mentioned have praised Hunter's blitz pickup ability. Mayock has gone so far as to compare the 5'9/200-pound Hunter to Maurice Jones-Drew. Jan. 27 - 9:55 am et Source: FOX Sports NFL Buzz
Probably not the right pick but it was a fun pick.

Final pick in the 2nd round, the Packers select Kendall Hunter, RB, Oklahoma St.Packers send Brandon Jackson packing and take a playmaker in the 2nd round. Hunter is having a fantastic week at the Senior Bowl showing scouts that he's the total package. Green Bay could use some lightning to go with the thunder from Ryan Grant and James Starks and B-Jax just isn't getting it done. I found this clip about Hunter from the Senior Bowl....

Oklahoma State RB Kendall Hunter had the best week among Senior Bowl running backs, according to FOX Sports' Adam Caplan.Caplan isn't alone. NFL Network's Mike Mayock and ESPN's Todd McShay have both been very high on Hunter's Mobile performance, and all three of the analysts mentioned have praised Hunter's blitz pickup ability. Mayock has gone so far as to compare the 5'9/200-pound Hunter to Maurice Jones-Drew. Jan. 27 - 9:55 am et Source: FOX Sports NFL Buzz
Listening to Mayock last night I am down with this pick. They showed him picking up the rush last night and he was holding his own in the drill. With his ability as a playmaker and being a all around 3rd down back this would bump up the offense. Mayock mentioned he might be more than a 3rd down back at the next level.

Listening to Mayock last night I am down with this pick. They showed him picking up the rush last night and he was holding his own in the drill. With his ability as a playmaker and being a all around 3rd down back this would bump up the offense. Mayock mentioned he might be more than a 3rd down back at the next level.
Yeah, when Mayock breaks down players I usually listen. He seems to really know his stuff. Now that his top 5's have come out I really feel stupid for not taking Carimi in the 1st for the Packers. Carimi too is having a very solid Senior Bowl from what I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread