What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNF Game Packers vs. Vikings (1 Viewer)

Again, that I think was 5 or 6 (was the RB in the backfield) on a 4-man rush. GB line having communication issues.

Green Bay is toast. What ever happened to the Packers that got the ball out in 2 seconds?
That requires cohesion with the WRs and GB is playing multiple rookies out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mccarthy is such an idiot.  Try getting the ball out quickly once in a while our counter the pass rush with a screen.  He never seems to run screens in passing situations unless it's the super obvious screen on 3rd and a mile. 

i don’t care the D or fire McCarthy or whatever..that Rodgers seems more likely to get sacked than convert a third and 4 these days is on him some too.  Something isn’t right.
I haven't watched much GB this year but he does not look like the old Rodgers. He looks like he's waiting for the hit to come. And he's nowhere near as elusive.

I believe he misses Jordy and Cobb
I don’t think it’s kist that.  Maybe it’s trust...he he won’t even try tight windows or contested passes.  I’m glad he doesn’t throw intact...but with his arm, to never take any real chances isn’t helping anymore.

I wish Dalvin Cook saw that type of run-blocking. Interesting in a close game he isn't seeing the massive usage he had last week.

As I said the D kept them in it...but will wear out.  The offense is to blame and a lot of that is in McCarthy and a lot of it needs to be places at the feet of Rodgers and his play.

Well that's that. I'm done for this week. Needed Adams and Cook to outscore Thielen by like 15 and Thielen is about even with the two of them right now.

I don’t think it’s kist that.  Maybe it’s trust...he he won’t even try tight windows or contested passes.  I’m glad he doesn’t throw intact...but with his arm, to never take any real chances isn’t helping anymore.
Really wonder how many mistakes the rookie WRs are making for Rodgers not to trust them. Maybe return of krumerow will help as Rodgers seemed to like him. Offense is definitely not in sync though

Really wonder how many mistakes the rookie WRs are making for Rodgers not to trust them. Maybe return of krumerow will help as Rodgers seemed to like him. Offense is definitely not in sync though
Sure but at what point do you just say f it and let them make a play?  He doesn’t even try ever.  When was the last time he thre into a tight window or to a covered we?

Users who are viewing this thread