What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNL is Friggin' Horrible! Except when Timberlake is hosting. (1 Viewer)

Scarlett has been a favorite of mine since I first saw her in Ghost World.

She approaches a perfect 10 on the hotness scale . . . but why did she chop off all her hair?

As for the show, I thought it was horrible. Only sketches I liked were the robot stewardesses and RBG (Ginsburn!)

Cecily's "Weekend Update" bit is usually very funny, but tonight it was way underwritten. She sold it well, but there is only so much you can do with half-baked material.

I'm getting a certain vibe from this musical act... reminds me of an 80s band with the female lead but it's not coming to me.

Help me out here in finding the skits Chris Farley did where he was starstruck. He'd be talking to the guest host in a skit, and he'd say "remember that time in [whatever movie] where you did this and that?"

Did that character have a name?

I'm getting a certain vibe from this musical act... reminds me of an 80s band with the female lead but it's not coming to me.
Maybe the cranberries? Florence is pretty great, imo.
Normally I have to fast-forward through the music, but I love her voice.

Alas, Florence was the highlight of an absolutely dreadful episode.
did they do her newer song "what kind of man"?
Yes.

Florence has amazing power and control.

And her lyrics and phrasing are top notch.

Love me some Florence.

Louie's gotta have serious #### YOU money to do a monologue about how great child molestation must be.
More of a back handed insult to Mounds Bars...maybe stock in Almond Joys.

Though spanking Elves ties into the monologue a bit as well.

ETA: How much fatter is Kenan?

Last edited by a moderator:
I made it through 12 seconds of that Rihanna song. Let me know how the rest of it turned out.
Terrible. All lip syncing. Not even trying. "B*tch better have my money" was sung said over and over and over again. Pretty sure that was the only lyric.

Last edited by a moderator:
KEVIN SPACEY IMPRESSION POWER RANKINGS

(From episode he hosted in 1997, replayed last night on SNL Vintage)

1. Walter Matthau screen testing for the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi

2. Jack Lemmon screen testing for the role of Chewbacca

3. Christopher Walken screen testing for the roles of Han Solo

4. Al Pacino, guest on Joe Pesci Show

5. William Hurt, guest on Letterman

Users who are viewing this thread