What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Snowmageddon 2022 (2 Viewers)

https://www.google.com/search?q=blizzard+of+1996&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=4gvGUofRDvjKsQSVhoG4AQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=768&bih=928

Blizzard of 1996, this was the real deal... Dropped nearly 3 feet of snow in central jersey! I was 12 at the time and I remember it like it was yesterday - This was Hercules!
yep i remember this one too. I remember my mom walking to the store 3 avenues awayi n the middle of the street. She was a trooper. Also, the one from 3 yrs ago after christmas was a disaster, especially the cleanup in nyc

In Pittsburgh snow is done, maybe 4-5 inches. Big thing is temps are currently in single digits with negative wind chills...Warms up for the weekend, then gets colder Monday/Tuesday with highs in the low single digits and lows pushing -10*

In Pittsburgh snow is done, maybe 4-5 inches. Big thing is temps are currently in single digits with negative wind chills...Warms up for the weekend, then gets colder Monday/Tuesday with highs in the low single digits and lows pushing -10*
I am in the South Hills and got about 3". No big deal but I am ready for spring!

Ended up getting just over 5 inches, still some light snow passing through. Not quite the 8 we were premised, but enough to convince me to stay home....

People are losing their minds here. 7 inches might as well be the day after tomorrow. I really hate New Jersey sometimes.

People are losing their minds here. 7 inches might as well be the day after tomorrow. I really hate New Jersey sometimes.
Our governor issuing a state of emergency last night before it even started snowing was ridiculous. He's so afraid of repeat criticism of his early handling of previous storms that he completely overreactes on every storm now. Pansy.

Well, it's starting tonight here in StL. I went shopping a couple days ago for a couple things and noticed that the basics were all going fast: eggs, milk, and bread.

Glad to see very few are going to be without French Toast during the storm.

Weather guys around here building up the hype for ratings and got them to close schools 2 days early. Now there's very little predicted snow. More hassle for nothing.

12 inches of snow on Thursday-Friday

-20 degrees Friday-Saturday

40-50 degrees Sunday-Monday

heavy rain on Monday.

sub zero temperatures again on Tuesday.

Just a normal week in New Hampshire. Kids had school on Thursday and Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weather guys around here building up the hype for ratings and got them to close schools 2 days early. Now there's very little predicted snow. More hassle for nothing.
They closed school due to the -25-50 wind chills.

I just slipped down my stairs. Everyhting is covered in a sheet of ice
Has it warmed up and started raining yet? We (NH) are supposed to gradually warm up today and have freezing rain/rain tomorrow all day.
it was raining but 27 degrees this morning (not sure how that works). My stairs were covered in a sheet of ice and i didnt realize and took a hard tumble. Did some damage to my elbow, shoulder, and back. Ouch bay. It seems to be warming up now and melting.

Has it warmed up and started raining yet? We (NH) are supposed to gradually warm up today and have freezing rain/rain tomorrow all day.
it was raining but 27 degrees this morning (not sure how that works). My stairs were covered in a sheet of ice and i didnt realize and took a hard tumble. Did some damage to my elbow, shoulder, and back. Ouch bay. It seems to be warming up now and melting.
I'm hearing the freezing rain will start here around 9pm. Hopefully it warms up before my hour long commute to work.

We have the opposite in Michigan. It started snowing around 1 am and isn't supposed to stop until Monday at 4 am. The high for Monday is expected to be 1 and with 30 mph winds so that probably -20 with the windchill. This has already been the worst winter in a few years and it is just getting started.

We have the opposite in Michigan. It started snowing around 1 am and isn't supposed to stop until Monday at 4 am. The high for Monday is expected to be 1 and with 30 mph winds so that probably -20 with the windchill. This has already been the worst winter in a few years and it is just getting started.
This is sweeping in after 40 degree and rain. I just saw that Tuesday's high here (after 44 degrees on Monday) will be -3.

This is sweeping in after 40 degree and rain. I just saw that Tuesday's high here (after 44 degrees on Monday) will be -3.
Its a balmy 32 today. The weather underground station near me says its going to be 52 tomorrow & 16 :wall: Tuesday

Its a balmy 32 today. The weather underground station near me says its going to be 52 tomorrow & 16 :wall: Tuesday
I'm taking my kids sledding all afternoon. Might as well get outside before all hell breaks loose tomorrow with the rain.

Ironically, we had French toast for breakfast.

Currently at over 8 inches and temps dropping. It's getting fun!

Was 38 here earlier today in Cleveland. Down to -8 tomorrow with an expected high of 5 on Tuesday... add in about a foot of snow and you would think the local grocery store at 11:30 this morning was going to be inaccessible for the next 4 weeks.............. :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread