What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So....You're Sitting at 4-0 ! Who gets the credit? (1 Viewer)

Right now, I'd say Jordan Cameron. Guy is going nuts. Doesn't hurt that Charles/Dez/Garcon have been pretty solid themselves.

Studly draft followed up with defense of the week plays have worked well

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised at how much impact choosing the right defense streaming off waivers and kicker have been to my team. Week 4, Indy DST + David Akers = :moneybag:

In a 16 teamer, I'd like to think Peyton Manning. I set a new league record for most points in 17 years week 1 and if I get 10 points from Hartley tonight, I will break the record again.

But, even if I took a Zero at the QB position each week I'd still be 4-0, so it has to be Charles and at least one WR having a great day each week. A.J, Antonio Brown, Nate Washington. Also Seattle D

ADP/Calvin/Graham

Just got the KC D on waivers last week.
that is a very solid core. What draft position did you have where you were able to make that happen---or is it dynasty? Also--how many teams are in your league? If your guys stay healthy--I'd have to think that you have a very clear path to win it all. NIce job.

ADP/Calvin/Graham

that is a very solid core. What draft position did you have where you were able to make that happen---or is it dynasty? Also--how many teams are in your league? If your guys stay healthy--I'd have to think that you have a very clear path to win it all. NIce job.
Yeah... I'm interested in knowing how you got those 3 on one team. ADP and Calvin were consensus 1st round picks and Graham a lot of people considered late 1st early second at the latest. I'm assuming with ADP you had to draft 1.01 which would mean you got Calvin and Graham at the 2/3 turn? This must be a dynasty league.

ADP/Calvin/Graham

6 person league?
Why is this not possible in dynasty/keeper? Guy in my league has Calvin, Julio, Rice, Martin, and Graham.

I have Manning, Bush, Green, Fitz, Morris, Cameron, Trent (ugh). Those are the guys responsible for my 4-0 start.

ADP/Calvin/Graham

6 person league?
Why is this not possible in dynasty/keeper? Guy in my league has Calvin, Julio, Rice, Martin, and Graham.

I have Manning, Bush, Green, Fitz, Morris, Cameron, Trent (ugh). Those are the guys responsible for my 4-0 start.
It is possible in dynasty--that's why I asked if it was dynasty? lol

Got a shot at 4-0 in my 16-team dynasty if Hartley comes through tonight and Jimmy Graham doesn't go all Tony Gonzalez on me...

Most of the credit would have to go to Manning and DT as they've been the most consistent. A few big weeks from some flex guys really helped too though - Knowshon this week and week 2, Snelling last week. And the Chiefs D has been awesome the past two weeks.

19 points ahead of my opponent who has Graham and Colston to go tonight. Thankfully I have Hartley to give me a wee boost that should see me over the line for 4-0 as long as Graham doesn't go nuts again.

Stafford has been a solid QB

Forte and Murray have picked up Martin's slack

Cameron has been amazing, backed up J Thomas

I have a lot of players doing quite well but not amazing - Garçon, Gordon, Bernard, Powell, Fitzgerald.

I think my solid depth has allowed me to get away with Martin, Vjax and Fitz ( in parts ) being very underwhelming

Got a shot at 4-0 in my 16-team dynasty if Hartley comes through tonight and Jimmy Graham doesn't go all Tony Gonzalez on me...

Most of the credit would have to go to Manning and DT as they've been the most consistent. A few big weeks from some flex guys really helped too though - Knowshon this week and week 2, Snelling last week. And the Chiefs D has been awesome the past two weeks.
Haha, seems like we are in a similar position tonight !

I'm 4-0 in a couple of my leagues, but in my most dominant one it's Jordan Cameron and Jimmy Graham. It's a TE premium league, so I'm starting them both every week. I am weak at RB (only have to start one, and I've started Spiller most weeks), but it hasn't mattered because of the TE scoring.

3-0 hoping to move to 4-0 with shout outs to Shady/Reggie/Sweet Orange Julius/B Marshall/Dez/& out of nowhere Kenbrell - Hoping to add Gronk on to the shout outs list by week 5 or 6 :)

Up 8.5 playing against Caleb Sturgis with Mike Wallace still to play... If I'm not 4-0 tomorrow, "16 minutes" finds himself on the waivers...

I am dominating the league right now.

Dalton/Manning (the #### one)

Charles

Bush

Welker

Garcon

Graham

(Hartline, Hilton, Thomas and Jizz on the bench)

Weekly WW Defense.

I'm an injury or two from being in big trouble though.

Jordan Cameron and Julius Thomas. I picked both up in the off season for a song. Now I have two of the top end tight ends, and I flex one every week. Until this week they have both been clutch. JT not so much this week but everyone has a bad game now and then...

My fellow league drafters allowing Jamaal Charles and Forte to fall to pick 12 of a 12 team PPR. And Reggie Bush slipped to the end of round 3 where I happily scooped him up. Also, Desean Jackson and Josh Gordon making up for no early-round WR picks. Romo and a combination of Finley/Fleener keeping the massive advantage at RB intact

jvdesigns2002 said:
Tony Jabroni said:
ADP/Calvin/Graham

1 Keeper (Calvin) Got the #1 pick through a draft simulator, (ADP), and Graham came back to me on the 2.01 turn.

I was fortunate to own ADP last year, so my choice was to keep Megatron (traded Rodgers for him) or ADP. It was cheaper round wise to keep Calvin & just take ADP #1. 10-Team HP PPR.

Very lucky to score the #1 pick... :ph34r: :excited:

In one league? The schedule maker. I'm 4-0 but would have a sub-.500 record matching up against every team in the league every week.

In another league: Cobb, Julio, Joique Bell, and Stafford all doing as well as I could hope.

Week 1:Peyton and Reggie

Week 2: Desean Jackson

Week 3: Peyton, J Cameron, Ravens D

Week 4: Peyton, Reggie, and poor showing for my opponents team (AJ Green and CJ2YPC in particular)

In my league, few people are making moves post-draft, so if I get a couple of strong performances per week I could potentially go undefeated, for the first perfect run in my league's history.

Antonio Brown, Victor Cruz and KC DST has been my trifecta in PPR.

It's been essentially a solid team effort, haven't had many players lay complete stinkers on the board. When Cruz slumped, Brown exploded. When Sproles slumped, JBell exploded. Etc.

charles x2 and demarco x2 in both 12-man big $.

graham and arod to compensate.

my top 3 picks in both leagues.

not going to lie, was sick to to stomach that was "forced" to draft murray. so far so good. but lots of football left.

-biz-

Vick, Charles, Murray, Cameron, Torrey's big day the first week I started him. 4-0 and first in pts with Gronk, Amendola, Vereen waiting in the wings.

I'm in quite a few leagues - the only 4-0 team I have right now is due to Cameron, AP, and Manning.

Two have lived up to the expectations, the other to the hype.

EFF YOU rest of RB1's and RB2's this year :)

Mainly Jimmy Graham, but Antonio Brown came through the other week and Tory Smith this week. Reggie/Bell combo along with Jamal is the consistent RB foundation.

McCoy was the correct pick at 3rd overall.

Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas <3

Drafting Bush and Sproles after that

Jumping on KC defense early

Basically my team is going HAM

Users who are viewing this thread