What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 4 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Run On QB's: Kyle Orton QB-DEN

PM'd both.

Welcome back from the traffic....CommuterMan.
true, Delhomme is about the only QB2 left before a couple guys get screwed big time for waiting on QB1

. Good pick with Orton though. Major upside there if he pans out.
As of beachbum's 8.09 pick (#121), there have been 43 ea. RB's/WR's, 14 TE's and 21 QB's taken.That vitrually eliminates the two guys (YellowLine and Sinrman) without QB's, unless they manage to dig out a viable starter, and BUQB, this late in the draft.....it can happen but the odds are stacked agaist 'em when they are missing two big portion scorers.

8.11 Proxy for waybackwhen 1.Miles Austin WR-DAL

Hopefully this list will get me thru Sunday Morning

waybackwhen
PM'd two next

Last edited by a moderator:

PM'd both.

true, Delhomme is about the only QB2 left before a couple guys get screwed big time for waiting on QB1

As of beachbum's 8.09 pick (#121), there have been 43 ea. RB's/WR's, 14 TE's and 21 QB's taken.That vitrually eliminates the two guys (YellowLine and Sinrman) without QB's, unless they manage to dig out a viable starter, and BUQB, this late in the draft.....it can happen but the odds are stacked agaist 'em when they are missing two big portion scorers.

Well, I did wait too long, that much I admit. If someone had snagged Delhomme, I think I was truly screwed. I should have taken one last round, as there were better options, but I'm kinda happy to have Delhomme at this point.I'm more worried about my bye weeks than QB, now that I have a viable starting QB.

9.03 JaMarcus Russell QB OAK

:angry:

With both my QB1 and TE1 on bye the same week I need have a solid backup at at least one of the positions. I was poised to take Steve Smith, thanks for making this difficult Norris

Pretty good NBA basket ball game there.....a fitting ending in a game that had over 80 foul shots: Denver 106 and Dallas 105....Mark Cuban doesn't like to loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to try and make up my lack of QB-ness with another to help a little:

9.05 Marc Bulger, QB, STL

Proxy waybackwhen, 9.06: Deion Branch WR-SEA

Hopefully this list will get me thru Sunday Morning

1.Miles Austin

2.Ray Rice RB

3.Mark Bradley WR KC

4.Mark Clayton WR Bal

5.Deion Branch WR

6.Steve Smith WR NYG

waybackwhen
This looks right to me.

Sinrman said:
Toads said:
waybackwhen said:
Toads said:

PM'd both.

Well, I did wait too long, that much I admit. If someone had snagged Delhomme, I think I was truly screwed. I should have taken one last round, as there were better options, but I'm kinda happy to have Delhomme at this point.I'm more worried about my bye weeks than QB, now that I have a viable starting QB.
True. It took a little luck to end up with Delhomme. I think my "viable QB" list ended with him.

Users who are viewing this thread