What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 4 Draft Thread (5 Viewers)

5'10 200 aint that small (same size as Chris Johnson) plus he doesnt need to be a 25 carry guy in that offense to be productive. If Westy goes down Cha Ching

11.03 Tashard Choice RB DAL
Yeah I really just dont see that guy getting very many opportunities this year
No one saw him getting very many opportunities last year either, and yet he was in a lot of fantasy playoff lineups.He's proven (against some tough defenses)He's a great receiver out of the backfieldHe's on a good offensive teamYes, if MBIII and Felix stay healthy all year, Choice's line looks like Bradshaw's last year - maybe 2-3 scoring game with most days seeing him get only 5-8 touches at the most.On the other hand, if either go down, Choice becomes at least a 12-15 touch a game back with a healthy amount of receptions, and the upside to do more. At this point in the draft, everyone has warts. Im looking for guys who have a solid chance of significantly outproducing this draft slot, as opposed to someone I can count on 4-6 points a week, but is unlikely to do more than that. I only saw 2, maybe 3 RBs that fit that mold, and I certainly didnt want to chance that one would fall to me at the next turn.

11.10 Mark Sanchez QB NYJ

I'm not really thrilled with this pick but I guess he is decent value at this spot. Sanchez went at 8.03 & 7.15 in 1 and 2.

After I took Warner in the 3rd, I had planned to take Shaun Hill because he had a good match up during AZ week 4 bye. Hill's ADP in the WSL's and PDSL's was about the 10th round and in the SSL's 1 & 2 he went at 14.10 & 11.12. However, Yellow Line ruined my plans by taking him at 8.13 (QB24), which is closer to where I think he should be going (as opposed to round 14) over some QB's who aren't named the starter yet.

Edited to change font and add:

Sanchez has a go match up week 4 also; New Orleans should score alot and there defense isn't really that good. Now I just need him to keep up the good showing from the mini camp and win the starting job, at least for the first 4 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
11.10 Mark Sanchez QB NYJ

I'm not really thrilled with this pick but I guess he is decent value at this spot. Sanchez went at 8.03 & 7.15 in 1 and 2.

After I took Warner in the 3rd, I had planned to take Shaun Hill because he had a good match up during AZ week 4 bye. Hill's ADP in the WSL's and PDSL's was about the 10th round and in the SSL's 1 & 2 he went at 14.10 & 11.12. However, Yellow Line ruined my plans by taking him at 8.13 (QB24), which is closer to where I think he should be going (as opposed to round 14) over some QB's who aren't named the starter yet.

Edited to change font and add:

Sanchez has a go match up week 4 also; New Orleans should score alot and there defense isn't really that good. Now I just need him to keep up the good showing from the mini camp and win the starting job, at least for the first 4 weeks.
Oh drat! I was hoping he'd fall a bit more. Was going to snag him for a third QB to make up for my lackluster two QBs. Ahh well...

Users who are viewing this thread