What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 4 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Draftmates, I do apologize for having this draft stall on me in the morning a couple times. I am up very late most nights, and some mornings get to sleep in.

I thought about sending a list of WRs out to the guys behind me last night, but am hoping that one of those WRs will fall back to me (being a little selfish here, but I am very competitive and am proud of my 4 SL Titles out of 10 tries in FBG Survivor Leagues).

Anyways, I do very much try to be ready and pick fast out of respect to all of you, and just wanted to let you know I will continue to do so.

Draftmates, I do apologize for having this draft stall on me in the morning a couple times. I am up very late most nights, and some mornings get to sleep in.I thought about sending a list of WRs out to the guys behind me last night, but am hoping that one of those WRs will fall back to me (being a little selfish here, but I am very competitive and am proud of my 4 SL Titles out of 10 tries in FBG Survivor Leagues). Anyways, I do very much try to be ready and pick fast out of respect to all of you, and just wanted to let you know I will continue to do so.
The draft has been running along smoothly.I think we're flying along . Everyone has different schedules, no big deal.Now about the 4 championships ...you can shove 'em up your keester :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Now about the 4 championships ...you can shove 'em up your keester :eek:

NO WAY ANYONE can fit THAT MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS there :confused:

Sorry -- didn't get a chance to check this morning and until now.

12.12 Greg Camarillo, WR, MIA

Users who are viewing this thread