What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD (3 Viewers)

Ok, didn't receive a PM. But I'm here now, soooo...

1.10 Reggie Wayne, WR, IND
It's about not receiving a PM:I forwarded the message sent to me.....two addressee options:

1) One to W-5 and

2) one to you.

So, I forwarded an active message and that should go to both recipients.

Now, I've forwarded copies of messages sent (where you elect to get a copy of the message sent in your sent message file) that haven't had a good record of being received....some received, some not received.

So, what gives? I should be able to use the forward option for an active message, send it to two guys (one is up and one is on deck) and that should work........100% of the time......unless it's not A Perfect World.

Which, it's not.
wat

Domination picks:

2.12 TE Vernon Davis, SF

Damn I'm off it--reconsidering mine....

pm'n Blue Kun

Last edited by a moderator:
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous. :fishing:

2.13 QB Philip Rivers, SD

Already pm'd BK

I've really waffled on this one; sorry about that.

It's about not receiving a PM:I forwarded the message sent to me.....two addressee options:

1) One to W-5 and

2) one to you.

Now, I've forwarded copies of messages sent (where you elect to get a copy of the message sent in your sent message file) that haven't had a good record of being received....some received, some not received.

So, what gives? I should be able to use the forward option for an active message, send it to two guys (one is up and one is on deck) and that should work........100% of the time......unless it's not A Perfect World.

Which, it's not.
wat
Its ToadbonicsTM...Get used to it.

1) One to W-5 and

2) one to you.

Which, it's not.
wat
Parallel Universe Stuff.

If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous. :goodposting:

2.13 QB Philip Rivers, SD

Already pm'd BK

I've really waffled on this one; sorry about that.
Last sure fire QB on the board IMO...many will leap out of their seats and scream value on what is left, but I can tear apart just about everyone from here out at QB, they all come with a few questions. Nice pick Glumpy

1) One to W-5 and

2) one to you.

Which, it's not.
wat
I'm a fan, he's quite entertaining.

3.05 Anquan Boldin, WR, BAL

PMing next

Editted for stupidity...wrote ARZ instead of BAL

3.12 is on the clock, PM sent to RN

Guys, can you make sure to use the round and pick number? makes it easier to keep track, thanks.

Ministry of Pain said:
Toads said:
3.08 Ryan Grant RB-Greenbay Packers

PM's sent
:thumbup: ...you're killing me bro3.08 Ryan Grant RB-Green Bay Packers
Hey:1) it was early,

2) editing to that extent was not pratical,

3) my car wouldn't start,

4) my back was killing me, and

5) my Grandma just died.

:thumbup:

my apologies for the delay.......

Per PM'd list, restless natives select:

3.12 - Chris "Beanie" Wells, Ari, RB13

PM's out....

I don't normally care where I draft, but the tail end of these things really blows goats this year!

Bowe...I guess.

PMing next

Might be a couple hours b4 I can return....about to step into a Chem test.

Users who are viewing this thread