What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 - 2012 (2 Viewers)

In order to move things along and since I have a business meeting for the next hour or so......

Give me Kaeding PK SD first choice and if not available then I'll go with Hanson PK of Detroit

'CommuterMan said:
'Sweet Love said:
15.6 - Mr. Matthew Prater - Sponge/kicker of the Manning Broncos
:wall: :rant: :wall: :rant:
Sorry, but you sniped enough from me to not feel bad...lol. Think he will be an animal at best, very good at worst. Foxy knows how to use a kicker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice drafting today, if we keep up the pace, we will finish Thurday and have time for some post draft chatter before the holiday weekend!

16.02 PK S.Graham
I don't see him on my list. Who's he kicking for?
Houston TexansI only pick players that are on no one's list. Less competition that way.
Those particular players not on anybody else's list should probably be drafted in round 18. :excited:
This is true Steve, however when you have multiple round 18 selections you have to start a few rounds early.

Teams updated to draft thread.

I'll try to keep it that way

as we close down

for easier eval.

relative to other teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
16.09 Andre Caldwell, WR DEN
Nice draft and nice pick 23, I really wanted to grab him on the last turn...I'm not sold on Decker and Thomas to just be all world at the WR1 and WR2 slots.
16.11 earl Bennett wr ChiCan't pm
Same here, like the upside, he was injured for most of the season but I think he has a chance to shine in a supporting role. Marshall will be double teamed like crazy and Bennett will be flying around the field unmarked by most defenses. If he is going to play the slot he has to toughen up and bring the nasty.

'Ministry of Pain said:
'jeter23 said:
16.09 Andre Caldwell, WR DEN
Nice draft and nice pick 23, I really wanted to grab him on the last turn...I'm not sold on Decker and Thomas to just be all world at the WR1 and WR2 slots.
'Sweet Love said:
16.11 earl Bennett wr ChiCan't pm
Same here, like the upside, he was injured for most of the season but I think he has a chance to shine in a supporting role. Marshall will be double teamed like crazy and Bennett will be flying around the field unmarked by most defenses. If he is going to play the slot he has to toughen up and bring the nasty.
Thank, MOP...with my Hartline pick as my WR4 (you know what you are getting; no more, no less), I wanted someone who I thought had a chance of getting some looks and had some upside...been hearing more and more about Hester concentrating on special teams, so I hope that is the case.

16.12 - Jason Avant, PHI, WR

He occasionally has big games...and for a 16th round pick in a best ball format, I'll take that.

Users who are viewing this thread