What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

'Football Critic said:
Now Born to Run takes turner, Walsh is on the clock for B2BsGees this is a mess.This is gonna be easy for me to own this league.
Born to Run is back on the clock for his round 2 pick...he got Turner at 1.15.

It appears that the clock has expired on Born to Run for the 2nd time today? Now what? Skip him or replace him?

'BassNBrew said:
'Captain Hook said:
'Go Pack said:
It appears that the clock has expired on Born to Run for the 2nd time today? Now what? Skip him or replace him?
Send PM to BnB - I think he should be replaced
He's down to a 2 hour clock. Shouldn't be much of a hold up.
yeah, but it taints the draft...I say replace him sooner than later.

I'm going out for an hour or 2, but I should be and will be back to drop some more drafting knowledge before my pick. Sorry if i hold you all up, but at this point I guess I'll be fitting in. Good thing theirs a lockout, so no rush. lmao

I will be off and on all day - Go Pack, just send me a PM once you pick for by_the_sea, and I should be on here to pick within 15 minutes after that.

3.04 - Matt Ryan - QB - ATL

Dude is good, and my top QB in teir 2, had to take him. Plus with the top QBs gone, and second teir going, I figured I get one before the QB run starts....now.

PM PLZ

Dude is good, and my top QB in teir 2, had to take him. Plus with the top QBs gone, and second teir going, I figured I get one before the QB run starts....now.

Liked the Witten pick but this one not as much. I just don't have him rated as highly as you. In this format I don't like having a TE and QB taken within my first 3 rounds, especially when your round 4 is late in the draft.

PM PLZ

'Jackal King said:
Dallas Clark.Expected to be taking WR1 here...but I can't leave DC on the board.
Dallas Clark was taken at pick 2.06 by Go Pack. Pick again. Gandalas is on the clock and Jackal King can re-pick at anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liked the Witten pick but this one not as much. I just don't have him rated as highly as you. In this format I don't like having a TE and QB taken within my first 3 rounds, especially when your round 4 is late in the draft.

PM PLZ
:confused:

Sorry for the delay - with the 3.7 pick, I take WR Brandon Marshall.
Blah blah, just check in more regularly...its not rocket science. these things can get messy if they dont go in a pretty good pace. people will lose interest, people will not check in as much because they think they dont need to because the person in front of them takes for ever.During the draft, i say check in at least twice a day or maybe 3 times. People have unbelieveable access to the internet, no excuses. lol

Blah blah, just check in more regularly...its not rocket science. these things can get messy if they dont go in a pretty good pace. people will lose interest, people will not check in as much because they think they dont need to because the person in front of them takes for ever.During the draft, i say check in at least twice a day or maybe 3 times. People have unbelieveable access to the internet, no excuses. lol
I checked in all yesterday until I left work at 6pm...I was actually up until 3 AM working on things, but I did not have my email up for some reason or another, so I missed the PM that I suppose was sent last night. I did not get up until 10:30AM this morning and got to work at 11. Seeing as my pick was made at 11:04, you can guess what the first thing I did at work was?I had a total of 15 Minutes wait on my first round pick while I was on the clock, and about 10 SECONDS on my 2nd rounder, so please don't whine to me about delay.

I checked in all yesterday until I left work at 6pm...I was actually up until 3 AM working on things, but I did not have my email up for some reason or another, so I missed the PM that I suppose was sent last night. I did not get up until 10:30AM this morning and got to work at 11. Seeing as my pick was made at 11:04, you can guess what the first thing I did at work was?I had a total of 15 Minutes wait on my first round pick while I was on the clock, and about 10 SECONDS on my 2nd rounder, so please don't whine to me about delay.
:goodposting: The whining is SO much worse than the waiting. We have a clock for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread