What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Yes...posts on a thread are so much worse then having to wait for a pick. Which one effects everyone more in life? hmmm...waiting for you guys to decide to check something that you know is going on.

Yes we have a clock for a reason, because if we didnt some of you would take all day.

Some of us more advanced drafters, lol....understand why its important to move at a decent pace.

To be honest, I'm sick of people not letting these move a little swifter by paying attention.

So you want me to stop whining...then start picking.

Lets do this :boxing: lol

Yes...posts on a thread are so much worse then having to wait for a pick. Which one effects everyone more in life? hmmm...waiting for you guys to decide to check something that you know is going on.Yes we have a clock for a reason, because if we didnt some of you would take all day.Some of us more advanced drafters, lol....understand why its important to move at a decent pace.To be honest, I'm sick of people not letting these move a little swifter by paying attention.So you want me to stop whining...then start picking.Lets do this :boxing: lol
future Toads in the making.....

03.13 - WR Mike Wallace, Pittsburgh Steelers

PMing Iwannabeacowboybaby!.

PMed Football Critic.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Stinkin Ref said:
'Football Critic said:
Yes...posts on a thread are so much worse then having to wait for a pick. Which one effects everyone more in life? hmmm...waiting for you guys to decide to check something that you know is going on.Yes we have a clock for a reason, because if we didnt some of you would take all day.Some of us more advanced drafters, lol....understand why its important to move at a decent pace.To be honest, I'm sick of people not letting these move a little swifter by paying attention.So you want me to stop whining...then start picking.Lets do this :boxing: lol
Nah, i'm no toads...I'm just right for the most part.

'Stinkin Ref said:
'Football Critic said:
Nah, i'm no toads...I'm just right for the most part.
This post (and edit) probably took just as much time as sending a PM.

Now do we boot Born to Run from the league?
If a person times out their time gets cut it half, we started at 8 so then time goes to 4 and if time out again time goes to 2 ect.
He was already at 2 hours which is why he timesd out. I would rather we not have to wait for a new owner, just trying to follow the rules.
If he timed out and was at 2 hours then its a 1 hour clock.
He's back on the clock right now so hopefully he checks back soon

Now do we boot Born to Run from the league?
If a person times out their time gets cut it half, we started at 8 so then time goes to 4 and if time out again time goes to 2 ect.
He was already at 2 hours which is why he timesd out. I would rather we not have to wait for a new owner, just trying to follow the rules.
If he timed out and was at 2 hours then its a 1 hour clock.
He's back on the clock right now so hopefully he checks back soon
I hope I'm wrong, but we're closing in on time out #4. :(

4.02 Born to run - time out, again...Bounce this sla[[er already can we?

4.03 - Iwannabeacowboy selects...

Ahmad Bradshaw - RB - NYG/?

Born to Run is out after timing out 3 times and still not showing up. snellman has agreed to take his place and will be making the 4.2 pick when he gets a chance

I do not understand how when your at the turn it takes this long. Especially when you know there is only one person before you pick again.

Critic, it's Friday night so forgive me if I have mire of a life than waiting by the computer for the pick before me to happen. You really need to chill out. If I take 8 hours during the day to make my pick then you can jump on my ###

5.02. Joe Flacco. QB, Balt

Critic, it's Friday night so forgive me if I have mire of a life than waiting by the computer for the pick before me to happen. You really need to chill out. If I take 8 hours during the day to make my pick then you can jump on my ###5.02. Joe Flacco. QB, Balt
If I'd known you were goona take him, I wouldn't have texted you....lol.

By the way I can't figure out how to pm from my phone so if someone could pm the next in line I would appreciate it

Thanks and have a good weekend!

Critic, it's Friday night so forgive me if I have mire of a life than waiting by the computer for the pick before me to happen. You really need to chill out. If I take 8 hours during the day to make my pick then you can jump on my ###5.02. Joe Flacco. QB, Balt
Wasnt really tryin to be an ###, maybe came across that way tho.

Users who are viewing this thread