What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 (3 Viewers)

Pictus Cat  

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

03.12 QB2 Tom Brady NE 6

08.05 QB33 Daunte Culpepper Mia 8

01.12 RB8 Brian Westbrook Phi 9

04.05 RB17 Chris Brown Ten 7

06.05 RB26 Priest Holmes KC 3

11.12 RB66 Brandon Jacobs NYG 4

16.05 RB84 Maurice Morris Sea 5

02.05 WR3 Torry Holt StL 7

05.12 WR16 T.J. Houshmandzadeh Cin 5

12.05 WR42 Bobby Engram Sea 5

17.12 WR92 Bernard Berrian Chi 7

14.05 WR999 Chad Jackson NE 6

15.12 TE17 Courtney Anderson Oak 3

10.05 TE999 Marcedes Lewis Jac 6

09.12 PK2 Neil Rackers Ari 9

18.05 PK21 Phil Dawson Cle 6

07.12 DEF1 Chicago Chi 7

13.12 DEF8 Seattle Sea 5

NOTE:  Number after the position (i.e. TE37) indicates relative finish in 2005, not the 37th TE selected.
Quarterbacks

03.12 QB2 Tom Brady NE 6

Two solid QBs here. Brady should cover C-Pep until he returns, hopefully by Week 6(?) and then there's two solid choices. Only issue is a health concern, which Miami absolutely has with the addition of Harrington.

GRADE: A- (To an "A+" if CPep is returning healthy).

Running Backs

Westbrook is :moneybag: in PPR leagues. Priest Holmes, however, looks like a reach. He's gone at 9.02 (SSL3), 16.07 (SSL1) and 13.07 (SSL2) in the other leagues, so Round 6 was too early. Jacobs is one-dimensional, but could be valuable if Tiki gets hurt. MoMo - same thing, except better than Jacobs.

Is Chris Brown still available? ;) That's your RB2, most likely. No bye week issues.

Westbrook + committee for RB2. Could work out fine (but 5 is maybe one too many).

GRADE: B/B+

Wide Receivers

Holt at WR1, Housh at WR2. Sounds pretty good. Who's WR3? Engram - TD grabber, but not consistent. CJax? How many rookie WRs even get on the field in the first year? Add in that he has to learn Belichick's offense. Berrian - late pick but I don't know about WR2+ in Chicago. Add in two byes that overlap and only 5 WRs, this group needed another body. Drop Jacobs for WR59 or 60 and this team definitely improves.

GRADE: B-/C+

Tight Ends

I like the Lewis pickup, especially with Jimmy Smith retiring. Still - lots of receivers / options in Jacksonville and they do like to run first. Anderson started strong and fizzled last year. Not much value with him.

GRADE: B-

Kickers

Outstanding group of kickers - last year. Who knows this year. Strong promise, and I'll rank them as high as I can - but they're still kickers. No distance bonuses either. Rackers in Round 9 was way too early.

GRADE: A+ on personnel

Defenses

07.12 DEF1 Chicago Chi 7

13.12 DEF8 Seattle Sea 5

Very solid defenses, with no bye overlaps. Chicago in Round 7???? WAY WAY WAY too early. Hurt the team in other places, notably TE and WR.

GRADE: A+

Overall

Interesting strategy - go and get your starters and don't worry about depth - interesting. I don't know if it will get this team very far, but I like the thought and guts to go with it. Clearly, though, TE and WR are lacking in depth. Lots of reliance on iffy players with health (Holmes, Culpepper), but the team should cover. TE may be lucky with Lewis in JAX without Jimmy Smith. Good effort for what I believe was a first time in Survior Drafts.

OVERALL GRADE: B/B+
Thank you Jeff. This should really help me in SSL 1 next year. Brady should have been J. Walker, Priest - Brooks, da Bears - Keyshawn, Engram a Def. Thank you Bass for the opportunity. This is fun and educational.

Is this where the trash talk starts?

I would be glad to hold the money. When you guys drop out before me, I would be glad to keep holding it.

On Eric Johnson, I believe I would take the over on Jeff's projections at this time. Gentelman's bet. Which is to say I have nothing and no reputation to lose.

Sincerely and again, thank you.

Jeff, I don't disagree with anything you said regarding my team. The interesting thing about my draft was how much difference drafting Gates in the 1st made on my subsequent picks (whether that difference was real or just perceived by me doesn't matter now - it became reality anyway). I think my major mistake was - as you pointed out - the way I used my 3-4-5-6 picks. Once I took Dillon, I knew I was going to be hurting at WR so I tried to get a top caliber performer at all of the other positions in hopes that I could throw enough WR **** at the wall that something would stick.
uruk, I find myself in the same bind. Look at my sig, I hope the draft of gates helps us out with the lack of true #1 wr for our squads.

Good luck, we'll need it.
BSS, your WRs are better, IMO. Reggie Brown and Eddie Kennison should be adequate WRs, and the other 4 can couple for a third. Yes your WR1 suffered, but you got Gates.

Last edited by a moderator:
DonnyT33

Tight Ends

03.11 TE2 Tony Gonzalez KC 3

18.06 TE26 Eric Johnson SF 7

I expect less from Gonzo - and another year out of the Top 5 again this season. He will be blocking again more than ever, and only TDs will elevate him back to that Top 5. I don't see anything from Eric Johnson this year - I'm guessing this is a bye cover - but if you believed enough in Gonzo to take him in the 3rd, I would not have bothered with getting a 2nd TE on this team in Round 18. WR5 would have been far more value.

GRADE: B (Gonzo still a solid TE1)
Pictus cat, if you are saying "over" zero, I'd bet on that as well. :D

02.14 WR10 Randy Moss Oak 3

03.03 WR15 Reggie Wayne Ind 6

08.14 WR44 Isaac Bruce StL 7

12.14 WR45 Justin McCareins NYJ 9

10.14 WR50 Michael Jenkins Atl 5

18.14 WR98 Peerless Price Buf 8

B

Locked up 2 good #1 WR's and then formed somewhat of a commitee.... Even among Jet fans I'm one of McCareins biggest supporters, I just don't think he can be judged on what we have seen with the offense he's had to play on in NY along with his injuries. Offense has to be better, hopefully he stays healthy - He is a hard worker and that's half the battle.
Looking at the grading scale, I need to bump up my personal WR grade.Is this the best WR core in the League? Top 3?

:banned: :banned: :popcorn:
05.07 WR11 Joey Galloway TB 4 < Wayne02.10 WR23 Terrell Owens Dal 3 > Moss

08.10 WR30 Drew Bennett Ten 7 > Bruce

12.10 WR46 Marty Booker Mia 8 = McCariens

15.07 WR79 Reche Caldwell NE 7 = Jenkins

16.10 WR125 Drew Carter Car 9 > Price (but that's a very personal opinion)

Top 3...YES. Best...debateable, but not unreasonable.
Interesting... We all have our own rankings but, going off FBG Stauf rankings:Moss 5 > Owens 7 (I'd call this even at this point at best)

Wayne 11 > Galloway 21 (Blowout)

Bruce 32 > Bennet 33 (Again Even)

McCareins60 < Booker 56 (Again Pretty even)

Jenkins 53 > Caldwell 73 (slight edge regardless)

Carter 0 = Price 0 (Both unranked and even)

Any other team have a WR group in this race?

Jeff Pasquino

02.08 WR4 Larry Fitzgerald Ari 9

03.09 WR12 Donald Driver GB 6

08.08 WR40 Joe Jurevicius Cle 6

09.09 WR43 David Givens Ten 7

14.08 WR64 Jabar Gaffney Phi 9

18.08 WR67 Doug Gabriel Oak 3

NOTE: Number after the position (i.e. TE37) indicates relative finish in 2005, not the 37th TE selected.
Fitzgerald - 3Driver - 14

Jurevicius - 47 (still think that's low)

Givens - 45

Gaffney - unranked (I'll have to fix that ;) )

Gabriel - unranked

Moss - 5

Wayne - 11

Bruce - 32

McCareins - 60

Jenkins - 53

Price - 0

I'll put mine up as comparable. Fitz slightly over Moss. Wayne / Driver too close to call. Bruce over JJ but Givens over McCareins. I'd put Gaffney and Gabriel up against Jenkins and Price for sure.

Seems even to me.

Hear-the-Footsteps

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

06.02 QB12 Trent Green KC 3

05.15 QB14 Jake Plummer Den 4

01.15 RB15 Willis McGahee Buf 8

03.15 RB24 Tatum Bell Den 4

11.15 RB89 Derrick Blaylock NYJ 9

10.02 RB999 Cedric Houston NYJ 9

02.02 WR1 Steve Smith Car 9

04.02 WR14 Plaxico Burress NYG 4

08.02 WR21 Donte Stallworth NO 7

09.15 WR48 Ernest Wilford Jac 6

12.02 WR59 Samie Parker KC 3

15.15 WR58 Greg Lewis Phi 9

16.02 WR999 Sinorice Moss NYG 4

07.15 TE999 Vernon Davis SF 7

17.15 PK19 Olindo Mare Mia 8

18.02 PK23 Joe Nedney SF 7

13.15 DEF10 Jacksonville Jac 6

14.02 DEF14 Atlanta Atl 5

NOTE: Number after the position (i.e. TE37) indicates relative finish in 2005, not the 37th TE selected.
Quarterbacks 06.02 QB12 Trent Green KC 3

05.15 QB14 Jake Plummer Den 4

Two solid QBs here with early byes. Plummer's performance should improve, and Green is usually underrated. Neither is a Top5 QB but usually both are Top 10-15 guys. Looks like a good pair.

GRADE: B+

Running Backs

01.15 RB15 Willis McGahee Buf 8

03.15 RB24 Tatum Bell Den 4

11.15 RB89 Derrick Blaylock NYJ 9

10.02 RB999 Cedric Houston NYJ 9

McGahee is a slightly underrated RB - he's not a stud RB1 but he's a "tweener" at RB1 or RB2. Bell is similar - so they could be a nice pairing here for HTF. I question the selection of two Jets RBs - same bye, of course - is the guess here that one will exceed CMart to be the starting tailback? If so - good value and interesting strategy.

GRADE: B (No stud RB1 but good RB1/2 pair)

Wide Receivers

02.02 WR1 Steve Smith Car 9

04.02 WR14 Plaxico Burress NYG 4

08.02 WR21 Donte Stallworth NO 7

09.15 WR48 Ernest Wilford Jac 6

12.02 WR59 Samie Parker KC 3

15.15 WR58 Greg Lewis Phi 9

16.02 WR999 Sinorice Moss NYG 4

Seven WRs - good depth (of course HTF was planning on 20 picks, but I'll let that go ;) ). Steve Smith is a solid / studly WR1, and Burress looks to be a nice WR2. Parker, Stallworth and Wilford are all great candidates to be a WR3 or even WR2 on a given week - especially with Wilford's elevation to probable WR1 after Jimmy Smith's retirement. Not a big fan of Lewis (less than 50% catches vs. targets) and Moss is a rookie - never know how much he'll contribute - but complaining about WR6 and 7 matter little. Even the byes look good and well-managed. Arguably the best WR group in SSL4.

GRADE: A/A+

Tight End

07.15 TE999 Vernon Davis SF 7

Stud rookie TE with a middle of the road bye, but HTF has already stated that this was an error to pick just one TE. Still, Davis is the likely primary target in SF this year and should do well.

GRADE: C+

Kickers

17.15 PK19 Olindo Mare Mia 8

18.02 PK23 Joe Nedney SF 7

Two kickers, no conflicts. Nedney is underrated, but SF doesn't put up many points. Mare, last I checked, was still not signed in Miami so there's some risk here. Overall, should be good enough.

GRADE: B+

Defenses

13.15 DEF10 Jacksonville Jac 6

14.02 DEF14 Atlanta Atl 5

Two solid defenses, no conflicts, somewhat early byes. Should be good enough.

GRADE: A

Overall

Solid team top to bottom, but the one rookie TE hurts. HTF admitted he was intending to pick up another in Round 19 or 20 - which would be nice if those existed. Even with 18 rounds and that mistake, his team looks pretty good. All are A or B grades, so the team should contend for an upper half finish. Drop a WR and add a vet TE and this team could be Top 4.

OVERALL GRADE: B+

JMon348

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

02.01 QB3 Peyton Manning Ind 6

08.01 QB50 Philip Rivers SD 3

14.01 QB999 Matt Leinart Ari 9

01.16 RB25 Kevin Jones Det 8

03.16 RB37 Deuce McAllister NO 7

16.01 RB72 Najeh Davenport GB 6

10.01 RB87 Michael Turner SD 3

18.01 RB106 Ciatrick Fason Min 6

06.01 RB999 DeAngelo Williams Car 9

07.16 WR25 Jerry Porter Oak 3

04.01 WR27 Roy Williams Det 8

17.16 WR66 Marcus Robinson Min 6

11.16 WR69 Reggie Williams Jac 6

05.16 WR139 Koren Robinson Min 6

09.16 TE13 Jermaine Wiggins Min 6

15.16 TE37 Doug Jolley NYJ 9

12.01 PK20 Adam Vinatieri INDY 6

13.16 DEF22 Buffalo Buf 8

Quarterbacks 02.01 QB3 Peyton Manning Ind 6

08.01 QB50 Philip Rivers SD 3

14.01 QB999 Matt Leinart Ari 9

Three quarterbacks - looks like one too many, especially considering you got Manning. Peyton should be your QB most every week, barring a bye or a rather bad afternoon. I don't see Rivers topping his total most week. The Leinart pick was a bit of a reach, considering (A) he isn't a starter and (B) he has to score more than Manning or Rivers any week to even matter.

GRADE: A- (Manning is top shelf, but QB2 isn't so great).

Running Backs

01.16 RB25 Kevin Jones Det 8

03.16 RB37 Deuce McAllister NO 7

16.01 RB72 Najeh Davenport GB 6

10.01 RB87 Michael Turner SD 3

18.01 RB106 Ciatrick Fason Min 6

06.01 RB999 DeAngelo Williams Car 9

Wow - six. That's a ton. Kevin Jones as your RB1 - not a big fan of his. RB2 seems to be Deuce McAllister, and I believe he gets some good games in the impending RBBC in New Orleans. DeAngelo Williams was a nice value at 6.01, but other positions needed to be addressed at that pick. A WR there like Eddie Kennison or Rod Smith would have really added some value to receiver corps. Turner, Daventport and Fason were decent to good values, but picking up 6 is 1-2 too many.

GRADE: B+ (on value of players - I don't see a RB stud to raise this to an A level)

Wide Receivers

07.16 WR25 Jerry Porter Oak 3

04.01 WR27 Roy Williams Det 8

17.16 WR66 Marcus Robinson Min 6

11.16 WR69 Reggie Williams Jac 6

05.16 WR139 Koren Robinson Min 6

Who's the #1 WR here? Roy Williams is #15 on the FBG charts, but even so I don't see WR1 numbers out of him that often. (I have him 16th). Even if you give him WR1 status - the talent rolls off. K-Rob and Porter are WR2/3 candidates, and Reggie Williams gets some increased value with Jimmy Smith retiring. All the WRs after Roy Williams are about B to C- grades, so getting two to perform as WR2 and 3 might be asking too much. Add in the killer Week 6 with 3 guys on a bye, and you're flirting with disaster that week.

GRADE: C+

Tight Ends

09.16 TE13 Jermaine Wiggins Min 6

15.16 TE37 Doug Jolley NYJ 9

I like Wiggins - he's an underrated PPR production TE. Doug Jolley, though, is a pretty weak TE2 and won't help this team very often.

GRADE: B

Kicker

12.01 PK20 Adam Vinatieri INDY 6

One kicker on a good team in a dome, but the bye comes in the middle (6) and that can be a problem.

GRADE: B-

Defense

13.16 DEF22 Buffalo Buf 8

Similar story to the kicker - one, later bye, can be a problem. Add in that I don't expect much from the Bills this season.

GRADE: C

Overall

JMon, in what I believe was his first Survivor Draft, fell in to the "too many RBs" trap. Add in the three QBs and depth suffered everywhere else. WR72 (Gaffney, Chad Jackson, etc.) were on the table at 14.01 - that would have been the better choice over Leinart who doesn't add much. Skipping Fason in the final round for a WR, K or D would have added more value. Not a bad effort and I hope we see JMon at this again.

OVERALL GRADE: B/B-

Okay, I graded everyone out. Hope everyone enjoyed my comments, and take them for what they are worth (and what you all paid for them).

My summary and my predictions:

Summary

ConstuxBoy B+
Jeter B
Blue Peep A
5Rings C-
Dave Stauff C
Ahrncitypunder B+
BassN'Brew A
Duckboy A-
Jeff Pasquino A-
OldMilwaukee B
DonnyT33 B-
Pictus Cat B/B+
JMills B+/A-
Uruk-Hai B-
Hear-The-Footsteps B+
JMon348 - B/B-Predictions in Groups of 4 (just like the placements for next year's SSLs will go):

Group 1

Blue Peep A
BassN'Brew A
Duckboy A-
Jeff Pasquino A-

Group 2

JMills B+/A-
ConstuxBoy B+
Ahrncitypunder B+
Hear-The-Footsteps B+

Group 3

Pictus Cat B/B+
OldMilwaukee B
Jeter B
JMon348 - B/B-

Group 4

DonnyT33 B-
Uruk-Hai B-
Dave Stauff C
5Rings C-It would not surprise me for ANY TEAM to move 1 group in either direction, but I don't see a move of 2 or 3 groups. That is, a Group 1 team will be in the Top 8 almost assuredly, and Group 2 teams can finish anywhere from 1-12.

That's how I see it, folks. Good luck. I had fun - hope you did too.

Since I'm ranked to go out about week 8

Weaker 8

Jeter K 0

5 Ring QB Carr @ TEN, Ramsey @ CLE, RB 1& 2 Morency @ TEN, White v HOU, Bush v BAL, TE Byrd @ SD, DEF GB V ARZ

Duckboy Missing 1/2QB & 3/6 WR

JMon RB1 off, No D

Weaker 9

Blue Peep RB2 Rhodes @ NE or Drew v TEN

Duckboy TE Kinney @ JAX

OM DEF Stl v KC, RB1 James off

Donny QB Boller/McNair v CIN

Pictus RB C. Brown @ JAX, Holmes v SEA, Jacobs v HOU, M Morris v KC

JMills DEF NO v TB

HTF RB2 Bell v PIT WR1 Smith off

This only points out teams that are weaker than they normally are due to byes limiting their personnel.

Weaker 8

Jeter K 0

5 Ring QB Carr @ TEN, Ramsey @ CLE, RB 1& 2 Morency @ TEN, White v HOU, Bush v BAL, TE Byrd @ SD, DEF GB V ARZ

JMon RB1 off, No D

Weaker 9

Duckboy TE Kinney @ JAX

JMills DEF NO v TB

This only points out teams that are weaker than they normally are due to byes limiting their personnel.
Good stuff, Pictus! :thumbup: Now if we could figure out likelihoods of immunities, that'd be unreal.

Weaker 8

Jeter K 0

JMon RB1 off, No D

Weaker 9

Duckboy TE Kinney @ JAX

JMills DEF NO v TB

Good stuff, Pictus! :thumbup: Now if we could figure out likelihoods of immunities, that'd be unreal.
I thought we already decided that I'd be the team getting immunity every week? :boxing:

Weaker 8

Jeter K 0

JMon RB1 off, No D

Weaker 9

Duckboy TE Kinney @ JAX

JMills DEF NO v TB

I thought we already decided that I'd be the team getting NEEDING immunity every week? :boxing:
Fixed.

Group 4 unite! Reject the "analyticals" and let kharma share your sidecar. . .

Long live Group 4 - or at least until Week 10 :P
:banned: Actually, after reading Jeff's analysis of all teams, I don't feel too bad about my rookie blunder in survivor format...definately be a good learning experience.

I still like ACP and HTF as the top two teams by far, though.

Since I'm ranked #16 (as in the greatest QB of all time, no less) and should be out after week one, I'll gladly hold any money :D

Thanks BnB and Jeff.

Now its time to shock the world, 1981-style. :thumbup:

It's funny - last year my team got lauded & I was out in, I think, week 3. While I don't necessarily disagree with my team being "placed" in group 4 - because of my WRs, mainly - there's way too much that can happen between now & September 7th.Oh, & add my thanks to BnB, Twilight, & Jeff for the effort here. And also to our drafters for being so prepared :banned:

It's funny - last year my team got lauded & I was out in, I think, week 3. While I don't necessarily disagree with my team being "placed" in group 4 - because of my WRs, mainly - there's way too much that can happen between now & September 7th.Oh, & add my thanks to BnB, Twilight, & Jeff for the effort here. And also to our drafters for being so prepared :banned:
You're welcome, for what I contributed.Many props out to being the first group done - under 2 weeks is awesome. :thumbup:

Group 4 unite!  Reject the "analyticals" and let kharma share your sidecar. . .

Long live Group 4 - or at least until Week 10  :P
It's funny - last year my team got lauded & I was out in, I think, week 3. While I don't necessarily disagree with my team being "placed" in group 4 - because of my WRs, mainly - there's way too much that can happen between now & September 7th.
Agreed - You won't see me betting on my team, unless, umm.... Last year in my first Survivor, probably an MSL, My team figured to be a bottom tier team and I was one of the last survivors...

This year I'm getting good reviews but, already there's talk of Martin Hurt and Indy possibly making trades, Drew arrested, etc etc... Those things go down and my team swaps places with a bottom tier team in a heartbeat.

All you can do at this point in the year is maximize draft value according to how the NFL climate is today (or yesterday).

DonnyT33

Tight Ends

I expect less from Gonzo - and another year out of the Top 5 again this season. He will be blocking again more than ever, and only TDs will elevate him back to that Top 5. I don't see anything from Eric Johnson this year - I'm guessing this is a bye cover - but if you believed enough in Gonzo to take him in the 3rd, I would not have bothered with getting a 2nd TE on this team in Round 18. WR5 would have been far more value.

GRADE: B (Gonzo still a solid TE1)
Pictus cat, if you are saying "over" zero, I'd bet on that as well. :D
amazing that you forget how good this guy was a few years ago and that he is 100% and hungry as ever right now..I hope he gets traded to say Arizona then we shall see his numbers..but he will play a lot in SF no matter what happens..the guy can play.

Okay, I graded everyone out. Hope everyone enjoyed my comments, and take them for what they are worth (and what you all paid for them).

My summary and my predictions:

Summary

ConstuxBoy B+
Jeter B
Blue Peep A
5Rings C-
Dave Stauff C
Ahrncitypunder B+
BassN'Brew A
Duckboy A-
Jeff Pasquino A-
OldMilwaukee B
DonnyT33 B-
Pictus Cat B/B+
JMills B+/A-
Uruk-Hai B-
Hear-The-Footsteps B+
JMon348 - B/B-Predictions in Groups of 4 (just like the placements for next year's SSLs will go):

Group 1

Blue Peep A
BassN'Brew A
Duckboy A-
Jeff Pasquino A-

Group 2

JMills B+/A-
ConstuxBoy B+
Ahrncitypunder B+
Hear-The-Footsteps B+

Group 3

Pictus Cat B/B+
OldMilwaukee B
Jeter B
JMon348 - B/B-

Group 4

DonnyT33 B-
Uruk-Hai B-
Dave Stauff C
5Rings C-It would not surprise me for ANY TEAM to move 1 group in either direction, but I don't see a move of 2 or 3 groups. That is, a Group 1 team will be in the Top 8 almost assuredly, and Group 2 teams can finish anywhere from 1-12.

:blackdot: this will get very interesting and reminders will be sent...

I see no clear cut team or winner here and this thing is up for grabs..I totally disagree with Jeff's that no team can jump two groups in his groupings...B-A-B-..anyone of opf these can win it all...I will say that I made one mistake and one only here and it could be fatel..not drafting a WR with the picks I took Suugs and Haynes with..I so wish one of you drafted either one of them before my picks..Haynes just should have never been there at my pick and I could not get off him leaving me short elsewhere..my bad..good luck all great job Jeff and BNB thanks for having me and good luick on out wagers..from the looks of these grades I should be getting odds...well I always play the UNDERDOG and do my share of winning :)

how I see my team

DonnyT33

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

08.06 QB15 Steve McNair Ten 7

06.06 QB23 Kurt Warner Ari 9

14.06 QB27 Kyle Boller Bal 7

07.11 RB12 Mike Anderson Bal 7

04.06 RB22 DeShaun Foster Car 9

01.11 RB23 Ronnie Brown Mia 8

15.11 RB57 Verron Haynes Pit 4

10.06 RB71 Ryan Moats Phi 9

13.11 RB93 Lee Suggs Cle 6

02.06 WR2 Chad Johnson Cin 5

05.11 WR28 Laveranues Coles NYJ 9

09.11 WR56 Nate Burleson Sea 5

12.06 WR62 Arnaz Battle SF 7

16.06 PK30 David Akers Phi 9

17.11 PK999 Stephen Gostowski NE 6

11.11 DEF4 Pittsburgh Pit 4

IMO I have a decent chance here If I can get past week five when I am out at least a score at WR.

I have a top 5 QB In Warner...we start 16

I have 2 top 20 RB's in Brown and Foster..we start 32

I have 3 top 25 WR in Chad J, Coles and Burleson we START 48

I have a top 2 TE in Gonzo..we start 16

I have a top 3 PK in Akers..we start 16

I have a top 2 D in Pitt..we start 16

Sure some will differ with my ranking but it cant be that far off and If I just knew these players above will stay healthy all year it would make me a favorite. But I just love being the underdog and I have clearly been made just that around here.

I feel my backs are more than adequate and should really help me at some point. But again if these starters play all year who can say they have better..my starters would be.

Warner

Ronnie Brown

Deshaun Foster

Chad Johnson

Lavereous Coles

Nate Burleson

Gonzo

Akers

Pitt... I would kill to have this line up in AMNY 16 team league in the country and take my chances...who has better here?

Donny

how I see my team

DonnyT33

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

IMO I have a decent chance here If I can get past week five when I am out at least a score at WR.

Sure some will differ with my ranking but it cant be that far off and If I just knew these players above will stay healthy all year it would make me a favorite. But I just love being the underdog and I have clearly been made just that around here.

I feel my backs are more than adequate and should really help me at some point. But again if these starters play all year who can say they have better..my starters would be.

Warner

Ronnie Brown

Deshaun Foster

Chad Johnson

Lavereous Coles

Nate Burleson

Gonzo

Akers

Pitt... I would kill to have this line up in AMNY 16 team league in the country and take my chances...who has better here?

Donny
Right on dude!! :thumbup:

how I see my team

DonnyT33

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

Warner

Ronnie Brown

Deshaun Foster

Chad Johnson

Lavereous Coles

Nate Burleson

Gonzo

Akers

Donny
:thumbup: I'm rooting for you to come in 2nd.No respect.

Jeff Pasquino

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

04.08 QB4 Eli Manning NYG 4

07.09 QB26 Brad Johnson Min 6

01.09 RB11 Steven Jackson StL 7

06.08 RB30 Fred Taylor Jac 6

10.08 RB81 Duce Staley Pit 4

12.08 RB999 Cedric Cobbs Den 4

02.08 WR4 Larry Fitzgerald Ari 9

03.09 WR12 Donald Driver GB 6

08.08 WR40 Joe Jurevicius Cle 6

09.09 WR43 David Givens Ten 7

14.08 WR64 Jabar Gaffney Phi 9

18.08 WR67 Doug Gabriel Oak 3

05.09 TE8 Randy McMichael Mia 8

11.09 TE18 Jeb Putzier Hou 5

16.08 PK8 Lawrence Tynes KC 3

17.09 PK16 Kris Brown Hou 5

13.09 DEF7 Miami Mia 8

15.09 DEF30 Cleveland Cle 6

DonnyT33

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

I'll bite - I don't see you outlasting my team.

Exactly where you getting that Warner is a Top 5 QB? Are these your opinions?I'd put Eli Manning up against Kurt Warner and expect to win.

Brad Johnson vs. (expected) Baltimore QBs - I'd expect to win.

Top 2 RBs - Fred Taylor and SJax vs. Foster and R. Brown. I'd call that a push. Both Taylor and Foster could lose playing time to rookies pushing for their jobs.

Top 3 WRs - CJ, Coles and Burleson - Burleson? Top 25?

My 3 - Fitgerald, Driver and Jurevicius (or Givens).

Fitzgerald cancels CJ. Driver is far better than Coles. I'd take either JJ or Givens over Burleson, but the COMBINATION of JJ and Givens should far exceed Burleson alone.

TE - Gonzo is better than most TEs out there. Eric Johnson - I have to see him play (and with Alex Smith) before I give him much chance if anything. I'll take my chances with my TEs. McMichaels and Putz had 95 combined catches last year and 1,000+ yards with 7 TDs, so I'd bet the pairing works fine.

K and D are minimalistic contributions. I love Akers - but there's no distance bonuses. I'll take two vet kickers over a very good one and a rookie. All in all, should be a wash.

Defense - Miami is going to be a Top 10 defense this year. Add in a few good weeks by Cleveland against weaker opponents (like the Jets and Raiders) and they'll compete with or exceed Pittsburgh.

Bottom line is that everyone usually loves their team right after a draft. This will play out and we'll all see how it works. I have my opinions, you have yours. Best of luck.

Pictus Cat

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

03.12 QB2 Tom Brady NE 6

07.12 DEF1 Chicago Chi 7

13.12 DEF8 Seattle Sea 5

DonnyT33  

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

NOTE:  Number after the position (i.e. TE37) indicates relative finish in 2005, not the 37th TE selected.

Since Jeff provided a nice template, I'll compare

YOU MAKE THE CALLI'd put Tom Brady up against Kurt Warner

Brady bonus of less likely demotion due to poor play.

100% Culpepper vs. (expected) Baltimore QBs

Add that one of my QBs plays NYJ, HOU, GB, DET, NO weeks 2,4,6,7,10,11,12,14,15,16...

Top 2 RBs - 100% Westbrook and 100% Chris Brown vs. Foster and R. Brown.

Of course no injuries limit lottery potential M. Morris, B. Jacobs, and Holmes.

Top 3 WRs - CJ, Coles and Burleson - Burleson? Top 25?

My 3 - Torry Holt, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Bobby Engram

I'm sure we both like our guys...my WR3,4,5 are spotty while Battle Burleson should be more consistant.

TE - Gonzo is better than most TEs out there (and he was almost mine!) Eric Johnson - I liked him too. I'm taking chances with my TEs. Courtney Anderson and Marcedes Lewis may have big games ahead of them though.

Ackers is missing an R. Your K and D is unlikely to outscore mine any week.

I think the coolest part about comparing our teams is it would be really fun to watch the games. TD to CPep or R. Brown, CJ or Housh, Westbrook short for Acker FG, Warner short for Rackers FG, Morris & Engram TDs v Burleson. There would be lots of %*#@.

Ahrncitypunder

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

05.06 QB1 Carson Palmer Cin 5

04.11 QB8 Jake Delhomme Car 9

01.06 RB13 Domanick Davis Hou 5

02.11 RB14 Warrick Dunn Atl 5

03.06 RB19 Julius Jones Dal 3

15.06 RB48 Shawn Bryson Det 8

06.11 WR13 Rod Smith Den 4

07.06 WR19 Jimmy Smith Jac 6

09.06 WR26 Antonio Bryant SF 7

10.11 WR65 Brandon Stokley Ind 6

12.11 WR68 Roddy White Atl 5

18.11 WR105 Andre' Davis NE 6

11.06 TE15 Marcus Pollard Det 8

08.11 TE16 Heath Miller Pit 4

16.11 PK5 Jeff Reed Pit 4

17.06 PK22 John Carney NO 7

14.11 DEF11 Denver Den 4

13.06 DEF17 Dallas Dal 3
effin Dom Davis. Can kiss this league goodbye, too. :hot:

Ahrncitypunder

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

05.06 QB1 Carson Palmer Cin 5

04.11 QB8 Jake Delhomme Car 9

01.06 RB13 Domanick Davis Hou 5

02.11 RB14 Warrick Dunn Atl 5

03.06 RB19 Julius Jones Dal 3

15.06 RB48 Shawn Bryson Det 8

06.11 WR13 Rod Smith Den 4

07.06 WR19 Jimmy Smith Jac 6

09.06 WR26 Antonio Bryant SF 7

10.11 WR65 Brandon Stokley Ind 6

12.11 WR68 Roddy White Atl 5

18.11 WR105 Andre' Davis NE 6

11.06 TE15 Marcus Pollard Det 8

08.11 TE16 Heath Miller Pit 4

16.11 PK5 Jeff Reed Pit 4

17.06 PK22 John Carney NO 7

14.11 DEF11 Denver Den 4

13.06 DEF17 Dallas Dal 3
effin Dom Davis. Can kiss this league goodbye, too. :hot:
CURTIS MARTIN :wall:

Uruk-Hai

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

06.03 QB11 Michael Vick Atl 5

04.03 QB20 Donovan McNabb Phi 9

03.14 RB18 Corey Dillon NE 6

02.03 RB21 Willie Parker Pit 4

07.14 RB40 T.J. Duckett Atl 5

10.03 RB60 Ladell Betts Was 8

08.03 WR24 Terry Glenn Dal 3

09.14 WR34 Amani Toomer NYG 4

05.14 WR35 Muhsin Muhammad Chi 7

11.14 WR51 Antwaan Randle El Wash 8

17.14 WR77 Bryant Johnson Ari 9

18.03 WR123 Roscoe Parrish Buf 8

01.14 TE1 Antonio Gates SD 3

15.14 TE21 Daniel Graham NE 6

13.14 PK6 Jason Elam Den 4

16.03 PK12 Matt Stover Bal 7

12.03 DEF20 Washington Was 8

14.03 DEF29 New England NE 6

yuck - good thing I like league IV

:banned:

Uruk-Hai said:
Uruk-Hai

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

You will advance to at least league 3 next year.

5Rings

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

07.04 QB19 David Carr Hou 5

12.13 QB25 Joey Harrington Mia 8

09.04 QB34 J.P. Losman Buf 8

11.04 QB45 Patrick Ramsey NYJ 9

01.04 RB6 Clinton Portis Was 8

13.04 RB64 Vernand Morency Hou 5

05.04 RB999 LenDale White Ten 7

02.13 RB999 Reggie Bush NO 7

03.04 WR8 Chris Chambers Mia 8

08.13 WR20 Keenan McCardell SD 3

06.13 WR60 Reggie Brown Phi 9

10.13 WR85 Troy Williamson Min 6

18.13 WR999 Patrick Crayton Dal 3

04.13 TE7 Chris Cooley Was 8

17.04 TE999 Dominique Byrd StL 9

16.13 PK27 Ryan Longwell Min 6

15.04 DEF16 Detroit Det 8

14.13 DEF23 Green Bay GB 6
Still pretty ugly. WRs came out better than expected. Morency could solidify a nice RB corps.

Horrid QBs. Man oh man. :bag:

2 weeks tops?

Pictus Cat

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

03.12 QB2 Tom Brady NE 6

07.12 DEF1 Chicago Chi 7

13.12 DEF8 Seattle Sea 5

Probably getting about as far as Chris Brown does...

Uruk-Hai

Pick Pos Player Team BYE

You will advance to at least league 3 next year.
Actually, I don't feel too bad about the team, but my bottom-end WRs looked like better picks (relatively speaking) when I drafted them than they do now. Also, the Duckett/Betts thing has yet to play out - could be a blessing or a cluster ****. I felt better about those RBs inbetween the Portis injury & Duckett's trade than I do today.

12.12 QB38 Chad Pennington NYJ 9

08.12 QB41 Billy Volek Ten 7 :cry:

07.05 QB49 Jon Kitna Det 8

01.05 RB4 Tiki Barber NYG 4

02.12 RB28 Jamal Lewis Bal 7

03.05 RB52 Ahman Green GB 6

06.12 RB82 Ron Dayne Den 4 :X

05.05 WR31 Lee Evans Buf 8

04.12 WR33 Andre Johnson Hou 5

13.05 WR47 Travis Taylor Min 6

09.05 WR55 Braylon Edwards Cle 6 :thumbup:

14.12 WR73 Cedrick Wilson Pit 4

15.05 WR999 Todd Pinkston Phi 9 :thumbdown:

11.05 TE30 Alex Smith TB 4

10.12 TE71 Kellen Winslow Jr. Cle 6

16.12 PK7 Nate Kaeding SD 3

17.05 DEF32 Houston Hou 5

18.12 DEF19 Tennessee Ten 7

By golly, I do believe I'll survive a little while . . . woulda felt better with Volek and Dayne in position to contribute, but most of us have taken some left hooks to our rosters.

Who's the first one to get tossed off the island :excited:

It would not surprise me for ANY TEAM to move 1 group in either direction, but I don't see a move of 2 or 3 groups. That is, a Group 1 team will be in the Top 8 almost assuredly, and Group 2 teams can finish anywhere from 1-12.That's how I see it, folks. Good luck. I had fun - hope you did too.
Jeff - Don't quit your day job . . . :D

Predictions in Groups of 4 (just like the placements for next year's SSLs will go):

Group 1

Blue Peep A
BassN'Brew A
Duckboy A-
Jeff Pasquino A-

Group 2

JMills B+/A-
ConstuxBoy B+
Ahrncitypunder B+
Hear-The-Footsteps B+

Group 3

Pictus Cat B/B+
OldMilwaukee B
Jeter B
JMon348 - B/B-

Group 4

DonnyT33 B-
Uruk-Hai B-
Dave Stauff C

Long live Group 4! :D :banned:

Predictions in Groups of 4 (just like the placements for next year's SSLs will go):

Group 1

Blue Peep A
BassN'Brew A
Duckboy A-
Jeff Pasquino A-

Group 2

JMills B+/A-
ConstuxBoy B+
Ahrncitypunder B+
Hear-The-Footsteps B+

Group 3

Pictus Cat B/B+
OldMilwaukee B
Jeter B
JMon348 - B/B-

Group 4

DonnyT33 B-
Uruk-Hai B-
Dave Stauff C

Long live Group 4! :D
Just wait til Curtis Martin comes back!!

OH CHIT - I got Alexander in this one :bye:

It was nice playing and all - I'd like to thank my peeps for all their support.

Weaker 6

Ahrn WR Rod Smith v CLE, Antonio Bryant v DEN, Roddy White v NYG

Jeff QB E Manning v ATL, RB S. Jackson v SEA, Staley v KC, WR Fitz v CHI, Gabriel v DEN, Gaffney v NO

OM RB Edge v Chi, Barlow v SD

Ugliest Week of SSL4 Award goes to

JMon

QB Rivers v SF, Leinert v Chi,

RB KJones v BUF, McCallister v PHI, DeAng Williams v Bal

WR Porter v DEN, Roy Williams v BUF WR3 Mr. Zippy

TE Jolley v MIA,

K MIA (as in Missing)

Weaker 7

BnB  RB C. Williams v PHI, C. Perry  v CAR, TE S. Alexander v CLE

Duck K…0,  TE LJ Smith  v TB

Jeff  RB F Taylor v Hou, Staley v ATL, Cobbs v the dawg pound

Pictus RB Westbrook v TB, Jacobs v DAL,  M. Morris v MIN, WR Houshman v CAR, Engram v MIN, Chad Jackson v BUF

HTF TE…0
what's this stuff?
Colaborating evidence that BnB will oVVn DonnyT this year.
i guess so..but if you dont realize I was being sarcastic then it might you be that gets owned. Also do you really beleive half this stuff means ANYTHING? Half these match ups are GOOD SA vs Cleve and most only can happen if players go down..almost menaingless right now is what I thought most of you would get form my post..but not you huh? hmmm...wake up BNB your playing with a shark here.
:lmao: You got oVVned again!!!

below is what BNB is so proud of..and alas i was able to check my teams roster..all that happened to me was that I lost my #1 QB..#1 and 2 RB's and #1 WR to injuries within the first 1-7 weeks in a total points leauge..come on BNB you can do better than this to talk crap with?

14. LHUCKS 3148.82 0.00

4. Sonny Lubick Blowup Doll 3020.60 128.22

3. Jason Wood 2865.10 283.72

12. Carlton Gray 2839.80 309.02

9. Twilight 2828.80 320.02

2. Unlucky 2821.90 326.92

1. Family Matters 2764.18 384.64

13. BassNBrew 2756.74 392.08

6. Bostonfred 2745.62 403.20

7. Joe T 2724.96 423.86

8. Ken Maxwell 2678.62 470.20

5. Bueno 2671.48 477.34

15. PurpleHaze67 2531.12 617.70

10. Ron White 2428.80 720
You didn't lose your QB as it was a "team" QB. We all suffered injuries, yet I still outscored you by two weeks worth of points. The point of this is that you were all cocky last year about how you were going to dominate that league and your superior draft strategies. Now all you talk about is how it was a a first year trial. Just for your future reference, bad drafts are formally referred to as "white papers" where you were testing a new theory around these parts.
so you are boasting about your 10th place finish and the same league style?and now you stooping to puting words in my mouth? I never said anything about superior draft strategies..stop the bull####..I had no exact strategy in that draft..it was a one of a kind a first ever draft/rules league..almost everyone had a different approach and i got killed with injuries..ya losing Culpepper was not big..i know you love BJ so much huh?..stop the bull####....do you even remember what the draft/league rules were BNB..without looking now?..so OK i only lost my #1 and 2 RB's and #1 WR..sorry..stop being an ###..enough..lets play in a REAL league or two together this year for and see what happens..I WILL PUT MY MONEY UP or play anyway you want in REAL FF EAGUE..NEED I HAVE TO SAY ANYMORE? ENDED UNTIL WE PLAY FOR CASH..later

MONEY TALKS BULL#### WALKS..

Donny
Cha-ching!!! :banned:

Some team positions isolated due to byes

Week 1 Duckboy

Week 2 Hear the Footsteps

Weaker 3 Old Milwaukee

Construx RBs Gore v PHI & Fisher v ARZ

Jeter RBs Bensen v MIN & Addai v JAX

Stauff K…0

BnB QB Grossman v MIN

Duckboy RB Pittman v CAR & G Jones v IND

Jmills QB Simms v CAR

Weaker 4 Donny T

Construx WR DJax v @ CHI, Ma Clayton v SD, Henry v NE

Stauff RB Lewis v Green

Ahrn WR A. Bryant v Oak, Stokley v NYJ, White v ARZ, Davis v CIN

onnyT No D

JMills TE Pope v Atl

Uruk RB Dillon v CIN, TJ Duck v ARZ

Hear RB McGah v MIN, Not the NYJ starters v IND + 1qb & 2 wr less

Weaker 5 Arn City Pounder

Arn RB JJones v PHI, Bryson Min

BnB K…0

OM QB Griese v BUF, TE Royal v CHIDonnieT WR Coles v JAX, Battle v OAK, Mr zippy

Pictus WR Holt v GB, Berrian v BUF, Chad Jackson v MIA

JMills RB Droughns v CAR, Gado v STL, Calhoun v MIN

Then week 6 & 7 looms

Looking forward to my turn at the whipping post for my free education

Weaker 6 Jeff P

Jeff QB E Manning v ATL, RB S. Jackson v SEA, Staley v KC, Cobbs v OAK WR Fitz v CHI, Gabriel v DEN, Gaffney v NO, Givens v WAS

JMon QB Rivers v SF, Leinert v Chi,

TE Jolley v MIA,

K MIA (as in Missing)

Weaker 7 Bass

BnB RB C. Williams v PHI, C. Perry v CAR, TE S. Alexander v CLE

Duck K…0, TE LJ Smith v TB

Jeff RB F Taylor v Hou, Staley v ATL, Cobbs v the dawg pound

Pictus RB Westbrook v TB, Jacobs v DAL, M. Morris v MIN, WR Houshman v CAR, Engram v MIN, Chad Jackson v BUF

HTF TE…0

Weaker 8 5 Rings

JMon RB1 off, No D

Jeter K 0

Hoping to survive until it gets ugly. With my low expectations and draft mishaps, nobody wants to be out before me. Hoping to make it at least half way...

Weaker 9

Duckboy TE Kinney @ JAX

JMills DEF NO v TB

Not a statement, just curious.

Some team positions isolated due to byes

Week 1 Duckboy

Week 2 Hear the Footsteps

Weaker 3 Old Milwaukee

Construx RBs Gore v PHI & Fisher v ARZ

Jeter RBs Bensen v MIN & Addai v JAX

Stauff K…0

BnB QB Grossman v MIN

Duckboy RB Pittman v CAR & G Jones v IND

Jmills QB Simms v CAR

Weaker 4 Donny T

Construx WR DJax v @ CHI, Ma Clayton v SD, Henry v NE

Stauff RB Lewis v Green

Ahrn WR A. Bryant v Oak, Stokley v NYJ, White v ARZ, Davis v CIN

onnyT No D

JMills TE Pope v Atl

Uruk RB Dillon v CIN, TJ Duck v ARZ

Hear RB McGah v MIN, Not the NYJ starters v IND + 1qb & 2 wr less

Weaker 5 Arn City Pounder

Arn RB JJones v PHI, Bryson Min

BnB K…0

OM QB Griese v BUF, TE Royal v CHIDonnieT WR Coles v JAX, Battle v OAK, Mr zippy

Pictus WR Holt v GB, Berrian v BUF, Chad Jackson v MIA

JMills RB Droughns v CAR, Gado v STL, Calhoun v MIN

Then week 6 & 7 looms

Looking forward to my turn at the whipping post for my free education

Weaker 6 Jeff P

Jeff QB E Manning v ATL, RB S. Jackson v SEA, Staley v KC, Cobbs v OAK WR Fitz v CHI, Gabriel v DEN, Gaffney v NO, Givens v WAS

JMon QB Rivers v SF, Leinert v Chi,

TE Jolley v MIA,

K MIA (as in Missing)

Weaker 7

BnB RB C. Williams v PHI, C. Perry v CAR, TE S. Alexander v CLE

Duck K…0, TE LJ Smith v TB

Jeff RB F Taylor v Hou, Staley v ATL, Cobbs v the dawg pound

Pictus RB Westbrook v TB, Jacobs v DAL, M. Morris v MIN, WR Houshman v CAR, Engram v MIN, Chad Jackson v BUF

HTF TE…0

Weaker 8

JMon RB1 off, No D

Jeter K 0

Hoping to survive until it gets ugly. With my low expectations and draft mishaps, nobody wants to be out before me. Hoping to make it at least half way...

Weaker 9

Duckboy TE Kinney @ JAX

JMills DEF NO v TB

Not a statement, just curious.
I was wondering what the hell happened. Not sure how I fell into a Week 6 trap, but wow. There it was.If Larry Fitzgerald was still playing, I'd have been fine. But there it went.

Oh well.

Group 1

Blue Peep A
BassN'Brew A
Duckboy A-
Jeff Pasquino A-

Group 2

JMills B+/A-
ConstuxBoy B+
Ahrncitypunder B+
Hear-The-Footsteps B+

Group 3

Pictus Cat B/B+
OldMilwaukee B
Jeter B
JMon348 - B/B-

Group 4

DonnyT33 B-
Uruk-Hai B-
Dave Stauff C

GRoup 4 lives on!
:cry: Good luck to the rest of Group 4! Lasting 8 weeks was awesome!

Group 1

Blue Peep A
BassN'Brew A
Duckboy A-
Jeff Pasquino A-

Group 2

JMills B+/A-
ConstuxBoy B+
Ahrncitypunder B+
Hear-The-Footsteps B+

Group 3

Pictus Cat B/B+
OldMilwaukee B
Jeter B
JMon348 - B/B-

Group 4

DonnyT33 B-
Uruk-Hai B-
Dave Stauff C

GRoup 4 lives on!
:yes: Way to hang in, Rings. I was hoping we'd get three from Group 4 into the top 8 and it was close. Now we'll see if either (or both :o ) Uruk and I can make the top 4. Doesn't look easy, but he's got a great QB tandem in his favor and I've gotten balanced scoring each week up and down my lineup, so we could make it. If only we could wrest immunity from the clutches of Construx Boy :shock:

Group 1

Blue Peep A
BassN'Brew A
Duckboy A-
Jeff Pasquino A-

Group 2

JMills B+/A-
ConstuxBoy B+
Ahrncitypunder B+
Hear-The-Footsteps B+

Group 3

Pictus Cat B/B+
OldMilwaukee B
Jeter B
JMon348 - B/B-

Group 4

DonnyT33 B-
Uruk-Hai B-
Dave Stauff C

GRoup 4 lives on!
:yes: Way to hang in, Rings. I was hoping we'd get three from Group 4 into the top 8 and it was close. Now we'll see if either (or both :o ) Uruk and I can make the top 4. Doesn't look easy, but he's got a great QB tandem in his favor and I've gotten balanced scoring each week up and down my lineup, so we could make it. If only we could wrest immunity from the clutches of Construx Boy :shock:
:banned: Dave. I feel like I've been advancing with smoke & mirrors; Gates wasn't living up to his 1.14 draft spot & my RBs are razor-thin. But my "throw a bunch of lower tier WRs against the wall & see what sticks" semi-strategy, along with my QBs, have worked well so far.

Users who are viewing this thread