What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

starting randall cobb over.... (1 Viewer)

We can start 3 WR's: Percy Harvin, Jordy Nelson, Dez Bryant are my top 3.

Cobb is tempting to use tonight over Dez in Seattle... hard to pull the trigger though.

I'm starting him over Sidney Rice, Ben Tate, Ryan Williams, and Roy Helu. Not a very tough decision for most of those guys.

I gotta choose 2 between Cobb, V.Jax, R.Wayne, M.Colston in 0.5 PPR and I feel like I'm rolling a 4 sided dice.

oh well, i did it, put cobb in over nicks in ppr....i usually preach play your studs...my friend say he preaches hold your nuts and go with your guts, so i did...

To add insult to injury, his 8 yard run was taken back by a holding penalty.
:confused: ? I only saw one return, there was no penalty.
He got a rush attempt out of the backfield when lined up as a running back and there was a holding call that brought it back. That was the play where he took a shot to his shoulder and walked off.
Im an idiot, I watched that play. I read run as return...
No Worries. Lets hope for some catches soon.

To add insult to injury, his 8 yard run was taken back by a holding penalty.
:confused: ? I only saw one return, there was no penalty.
He got a rush attempt out of the backfield when lined up as a running back and there was a holding call that brought it back. That was the play where he took a shot to his shoulder and walked off.
Im an idiot, I watched that play. I read run as return...
No Worries. Lets hope for some catches soon.
Well, he's played 1 offensive snap so far... not good

Wow, well thanks McCarthy. Glad Cobb factored into all your plans so far. I swear coaches speak out their ### sometimes just to laugh at people like us who take them seriously.

Wow, well thanks McCarthy. Glad Cobb factored into all your plans so far. I swear coaches speak out their ### sometimes just to laugh at people like us who take them seriously.
did the coach speak really imfluence your decision? why would they tell the opposing ream their gameplan? honestly i thought he was a good start cuz of the jennings injury not the coach speak

did the coach speak really imfluence your decision? why would they tell the opposing ream their gameplan? honestly i thought he was a good start cuz of the jennings injury not the coach speak
I'm just overreacting. If I had not watched the game at all and then look tomorrow to find he has 115 yards and a TD, I'd be happy as a pig in slop. Looking minute to minute makes you irrational. And there's a catch. Yay!

Well alright then... looks I'm getting zeroed tonight.

And I went fairly high on the blind bid for Cobb too. Crikey.

File this under, "Win Some Lose Some."

It's like last week's Broncos game. Why did it take the coaching staff a quarter and a half to start using Peyton's no-huddle? Why did it take the Packers coaches a quarter and a half to start using Cobb??

Users who are viewing this thread