What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers @ Eagles (1 Viewer)

Man, Sanchez really looks fantastic this preseason. Were the Jets really that toxic or is he just feasting on bad/2nd string defenses? Cause he's been lights out every game.

Man, Sanchez really looks fantastic this preseason. Were the Jets really that toxic or is he just feasting on bad/2nd string defenses? Cause he's been lights out every game.
He's in a great system with a great offensive coach and good skill position players. Never had that in NY.

careful now We may have some Card fans in here Bad memory's of QB CB trading

He's in a great system with a great offensive coach and good skill position players. Never had that in NY.
careful now We may have some Card fans in here Bad memory's of QB CB trading
chit too late We already got a scout on the prowl

There was a lot of concern about the backup OL. But Gardner/Tobin/Molk/Kelly/Johnson is a damn good backup line. They've been getting push every time they come in. Obviously we don't want to lose anyone, but I'm much more comfortable with our backups now than I was a few months ago.

NFLN guy calling PIT QB "Gradowski" without the first K.

Dude's only bounced around the league for a decade or more.

Its looks like the Refs are deciding to go to Stage two on Flag calling This may not be pretty folks

Basically at ten minute intervals they will throw a flag, slur their speech, and let play continue. Lots of pointing, but neither thhe ball, nor the clock moves

It wouldn't shock me to see em on GMA before the first regular Season game

Fans will wanna see em demo their perfect "air Flags" or their quick ability to pickup and be able to re- launch as needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fully healed shoulder probably helps too.
playing pitt probably helps, too
Yeah, they're even making Barkley look good.

Had no clue DHB was still in the league.

EDIT - Had to look up who 35 is. It's our 4th string safety who was playing CB.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys recall when GB was playing teams , and next thing ya know the opposing Coachs, some were dismissed

Im not sure how the Giants or Cowboys will play this Season, but its not looking good

(35 1st downs vs. Pitt, and the game aint even over yet)

I like what I've seen of Josey. Wonder if they try to IR Polk and have Shady/Sproles/Tucker/Josey as their 4 backs, assuming they keep that many. If someone picks up Polk, oh well. He had injury concerns coming out of college and you can't rely on him.

I like what I've seen of Josey. Wonder if they try to IR Polk and have Shady/Sproles/Tucker/Josey as their 4 backs, assuming they keep that many. If someone picks up Polk, oh well. He had injury concerns coming out of college and you can't rely on him.
Can't rule out Barner.

The players on the Steelers practice squad should be safe for awhile

Im pretty sure the Steelers were also able to evaluate players that the Eagles may have to cut

all in all Pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread