What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steven Mann: Add's and Drops Week 4 (1 Viewer)

Is there any reason in particular that you're posting the exact same articles weekly at multiple boards? Are you working towards starting up your own site?

Is there any reason in particular that you're posting the exact same articles weekly at multiple boards? Are you working towards starting up your own site?
Not at all... I post on my 2 fav sites, this one and well I won't say. As far as setting up a site, I really have no desire. I had a few weeks off work so I decided to have some fun with writing. Good Luck on Sunday

Why would it matter if he posted this SAME ARTICLE on 10 different sites? Not everyone goes to his "other fav forum". I saw his Week 3 article on the "other" site and cracked a gut......then saw it here. I don't see what the big deal is. This site is just bigger than the other.Keep up the good work Steve......... :pics:

Why would it matter if he posted this SAME ARTICLE on 10 different sites? Not everyone goes to his "other fav forum". I saw his Week 3 article on the "other" site and cracked a gut......then saw it here. I don't see what the big deal is. This site is just bigger than the other.Keep up the good work Steve......... :deadhorse:
Thanks TGGood Luck today

Users who are viewing this thread