What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (14 Viewers)

I really need some of these SPACs to wrap up their mergers and move so I can decide what to do with them. Pot committed to Rocket Labs and 23andme, but they just trickled back down to $10 and do nothing. Recently added IPOE for the Sofi merger, but it seems to be doing the same thing...might stop loss at $16 and wait to buy back in a few months when bored investors let it sink close to 10.

I really need some of these SPACs to wrap up their mergers and move so I can decide what to do with them. Pot committed to Rocket Labs and 23andme, but they just trickled back down to $10 and do nothing. Recently added IPOE for the Sofi merger, but it seems to be doing the same thing...might stop loss at $16 and wait to buy back in a few months when bored investors let it sink close to 10.
My link

STIC is the one I need to go.

This Bark Box transaction needs to happen soon.

My niece hit it big on dogecoin in robinhood and wants to move it to ETH. Does anybody know if she can just transfer it, or does she have to sell the doge in order to buy eth? And then pay capital gains?

My niece hit it big on dogecoin in robinhood and wants to move it to ETH. Does anybody know if she can just transfer it, or does she have to sell the doge in order to buy eth? And then pay capital gains?
On Robinhood it works just like stocks, you have to sell the one crypto (creating a taxable event) before buying another. Not sure if other platforms do it differently. 

caustic said:
On Robinhood it works just like stocks, you have to sell the one crypto (creating a taxable event) before buying another. Not sure if other platforms do it differently. 
Yea in coinbase you can transfer cryptos. Darn.  Thanks. 

:hifive:   She’s trying to work it up to a fancy golf cart. Told her ETH may be the route. 
It's my pick as well with the obv disclaimer that it's crypto and you better be able to stomach a 50% drop without panicking lol. 

ETHE/GBTC in a Roth IRA are $$$ too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my pick as well with the obv disclaimer that it's crypto and you better be able to stomach a 50% drop without panicking lol. 

ETHE/GBTC in a Roth IRA are $$$ too. 
Oh yea she’s aware of the ringer it is. She’s free rolling so should be fine. I told her she should have that cart by end of year 2022. 

I added 10 shares, already own more than I want.  At some point you have to wonder if the insiders know the drug is not getting approved
... and this. I have a hard time believing that LARGE institutions do not have "feelers" out there that are able to report back pertinent info.

In this day and age of electronic communication, would seem to me  impossible to keep info a secret.

Sure am hoping for a massive boost from Ruger after earnings tomorrow. I kept buying more calls as the previous ones lost value.  Cutting my losses while the stock is finally rising a bit might be smart but I'm a gambler not an investor.

Users who are viewing this thread