What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (10 Viewers)

For those of you selling portions - are you the under a buck crowd?
Started at .89 after going back and forth when it was .31.  Sold for initial investment and basis was 1.10, then bought a lot and sold some, basis went to 1.92 then to 2.50 and currently at the 3 dollar mark.  I don't have near the shares of some of the big dogs here but still a nice chunk.  Have another buy order in if it gets back around 9.40.  

I don't know what to do.  I bought 100 more shares when it dropped to 9.37 a little bit ago.

I have 1100 shares.  I had just out in a sell limit order at 9.91 for 600 shares, then cancelled it like 5 minutes later.

If this were to go to zero it would totally suck but would not be some life altering loss.  If it doubles from this point I buy a new car (yes it will be a Honda or Toyota, that's how I roll). 

It would be weird to sell now and be sad about making a decent profit but missing out on more.  It would also be sad if the price was cut in half and I barely made any profit on the CYDY train.

It is eerily quite from the executive team at cydy.  So many ways to interpret that.

My guess is that its not that they just decided to sit on their hands and stop talking. 

Speculation:  Conversations with Big Pharma, the kind you're not allowed to leak and these knuckleheads know that if Nader gets in front of a camera he's going to trip up and say something. 

lol this board is going to implode when cydy has a red day
Afraid so.  Still wondering why there hasn't been a hit piece or two released.  Wish we'd uplist and get out of OTC land.  The rise is real but nothing wrong with trapping some profit along the way.  That said, if there is a red day I'm freeing cash to get back up to ~4k shares.    

I don't know what to do.  I bought 100 more shares when it dropped to 9.37 a little bit ago.

I have 1100 shares.  I had just out in a sell limit order at 9.91 for 600 shares, then cancelled it like 5 minutes later.

If this were to go to zero it would totally suck but would not be some life altering loss.  If it doubles from this point I buy a new car (yes it will be a Honda or Toyota, that's how I roll). 

It would be weird to sell now and be sad about making a decent profit but missing out on more.  It would also be sad if the price was cut in half and I barely made any profit on the CYDY train.
Age/Net worth means a lot when figuring this out.

If I was under 30 I'd be letting this ride big time.

I'm holding. Riding this baby out, but if I had a bunch of shares under $1, I think I would be selling some around $10 as well. Just something nice and round about $10.

I'm holding. Riding this baby out, but if I had a bunch of shares under $1, I think I would be selling some around $10 as well. Just something nice and round about $10.
Agreed.  $10 was a target price for many.  At least it was for me.  

Fwiw, l'll be keeping at least 1,000 shares. Might put a stop loss on it around $5 or so.

It is eerily quite from the executive team at cydy.  So many ways to interpret that.

My guess is that its not that they just decided to sit on their hands and stop talking. 

Speculation:  Conversations with Big Pharma, the kind you're not allowed to leak and these knuckleheads know that if Nader gets in front of a camera he's going to trip up and say something. 
There are so many significant milestones on the horizon and so many ways to mess up if you're a guy like NP. You may be spot on. I also wonder if they're finally on board with some professional firm that will help navigate them through the next several months without effing up their message, getting sideways with a regulator, or violating an NDA. 

NP is playing with the big boys now. Gotta partner up with people who know what they're doing.

Yesterday, it traded sideways like now until 30 minutes from now, and then slowly went up the rest of the day and spiked up at the end.   Hoping it does that agin today.
It doesn't feel like a pump and dump. Would have fallen out of bed today. That or whoever is pumping it, is putting in millions of dollars at this level. 

We have to be getting close to a disclosure of who is buying right? Unless it's broad based. The tin-foil hat in me was wondering if it's a German/Euro pharma name since it seems to open strong in early trading. 

Anyone buying anything at these levels?  I’ve purchased a few SPACs recently but sitting on some cash and not sure what to do with it?

Users who are viewing this thread