What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (13 Viewers)

No idea what the hell this means
White paper describing a tool to help identify folks who could benefit from certain clinical trials, and the same tool can be used to determine whether the trials are going well for them, depending on the classification they fall into.

There's likely some relevance here to leronlimab as I believe the indicators he's focusing on are those leronlimab acts on.  May, relatedly, give a good indication for which cancers leronlimab may help with, and also serve as a tool to show whether it's working or not.

White paper describing a tool to help identify folks who could benefit from certain clinical trials, and the same tool can be used to determine whether the trials are going well for them, depending on the classification they fall into.

There's likely some relevance here to leronlimab as I believe the indicators he's focusing on are those leronlimab acts on.  May, relatedly, give a good indication for which cancers leronlimab may help with, and also serve as a tool to show whether it's working or not.
He was talking about disease impacted by the CCR5 receptor. That is LL's primary target. 

He was talking about disease impacted by the CCR5 receptor. That is LL's primary target. 
Yes, but the white paper describes an assay that helps classify patients for clinical trials that would benefit them, and then also to confirm how well it's working for them.  Pretty good tool.  But yes, it does seem directly related to the mechanism for leronlimab, but it's a broader tool he's describing.

It can likely be used to identify trials that leronlimab would be good for and once enrolled and on the drug, can be used to determine its efficacy.

Is that what others are interpreting?

@Capella @-OZ-

Final tally was beating S&P by 6.7% today. That’s ludicrous. In a normal year that’s a solid beat. One day? Again, ludicrous.
That's insane.

Congrats.  Huge win.  Makes my 1.5% look pathetic.
Any day beating the markets is a win. 

I don't know the total for today, but across the accounts (not counting tsp yet) I'm up 8.3%, 3.7%, 0.7%, 0.7%, and 0.2%. 

Of course, it's a perfect order matching the largest gains with the smallest accounts.

Congrats.  Huge win.  Makes my 1.5% look pathetic.
About where I'll be, on the whole.  Considering I'm 40% bonds/cash, that's a massive beat. I very rarely beat the markets when they're up.  

My gambling account was up 7.5% - AMZN, CYDY, and SPOT just crushed things.  

Ok I'm way more chill now. At least I was until I looked at the PTON chart. I should have bought that damn stock in March.

So who's got the Patterson Been details? Youtube? What's up? I want to listen (duh).

Not sure how "Anthony" would know this but:

Anthony from the Yahoo Message Board:

OAN tonight at 8:00 EST. I have never watched OAN, and I am sure some on here would not even if there was a gun to their heads, but at 8:00 tonight one of their commentators is going to plug Leron and talk about how the gov't has it$ head up its #$%$ relative to favoring big pharma through all this if anyone wants to tune in.

I don’t think this is going to rattle anyone but they haven’t released any PR after the 5PM hour in the recent history.  Safe to say we off the clock for 11 hours and 47 minutes

I don’t think this is going to rattle anyone but they haven’t released any PR after the 5PM hour in the recent history.  Safe to say we off the clock for 11 hours and 47 minutes
I always assumed Tuesday after market at the earliest. That’s sort of why I took a little off the table today thinking tomorrow could be easier to pressure with no news. Shorts can use that. Might not work but wouldn’t shock me to dip a bit tomorrow. 

Ok I'm way more chill now. At least I was until I looked at the PTON chart. I should have bought that damn stock in March.
Yep

It was on my list of possibilities, but I wouldn't buy the service / product so I didn't buy the stock.

Of course, many other people are thrilled with the product, so I'm the odd ball.

I always assumed Tuesday after market at the earliest. That’s sort of why I took a little off the table today thinking tomorrow could be easier to pressure with no news. Shorts can use that. Might not work but wouldn’t shock me to dip a bit tomorrow. 
I agree.  Might be able to buy in the high 5's and sell at today's close.

Making Leronlimab frontline treatment is prob the only in the world he could earn my vote.

ETA: can someone watch this #### and tell me if LL is discussed?

Last edited by a moderator:
What app does everyone use for trading? I’ve been lurking in this thread for a while, although sitting through the CDNY stuff to find anything else has been painful. Any help would be appreciated. If I could channel all the time I spend looking up football stuff into stocks I might actually make some decent fun money... 

any good places to start besides the fbg forum? 

I think if it is AM tomorrow it is more likely 6AM Pacific. They are a west coast company. I can’t imagine them releasing info like this at 3AM local time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What app does everyone use for trading? I’ve been lurking in this thread for a while, although sitting through the CDNY stuff to find anything else has been painful. Any help would be appreciated. If I could channel all the time I spend looking up football stuff into stocks I might actually make some decent fun money... 

I use Fidelity. Have all but one old 401k there. Makes everything easy and there’s no trading fees and the app works well.

Reasons Schwab is the bee's knees:

1. Site isn't glitchy.  I've never had problems with Schwab whereas people regularly complain about Fidelity and TDAmeritrade not working

2. Zero atm fees anywhere in the world (checking account is automatically linked to brokerage account)

3. Zero foreign transaction fees when using debit card

4. Zero account fees

5. Zero trade fees

6. I can buy and sell OTC's like CYDY with market orders (others can only use limit orders)

7. $100 bonus if you deposit $1,000 with this link when opening account (I get a bonus, too) https://www.schwab.com/public/schwab/nn/refer-prospect.html?refrid=REFERXYMXZRNX

I'm a big fan of fidelity.  If you can get to $25000, then margin access is available.

A few of us actually talk stocks.  If you chime in I'll be glad to give my thoughts.  There have been a few others that I've traded thoughts with on non-cydy stuff.  I know they mostly get ignored, but I'll be sure to chime in if.  Heck, I was the guy who sold Amazon on the last run.

I use Fidelity. Have all but one old 401k there. Makes everything easy and there’s no trading fees and the app works well.
I do like Fidelity

We won this afternoon.  Everyone here cashed out before the crash.  Not many around tonight because we are specing out our yacht and finding a second home with a big enough yacht.  
No yacht here, just a distillery.

I'm a big fan of fidelity.  If you can get to $25000, then margin access is available.

A few of us actually talk stocks.  If you chime in I'll be glad to give my thoughts.  There have been a few others that I've traded thoughts with on non-cydy stuff.  I know they mostly get ignored, but I'll be sure to chime in if.  Heck, I was the guy who sold Amazon on the last run.
I just went over $25k. Do I need to request margin access?

We won this afternoon.  Everyone here cashed out before the crash.  Not many around tonight because we are specing out our yacht and finding a second home with a big enough yacht.  
I hope you guys are messing with me.  Because Chet told me to HODL

Users who are viewing this thread